Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Experiencing lagging on PS4?

Lately I’ve been experiencing lagging a lot on the PS4. I’ve never had lagging this consistently on a daily basis. I’m just wondering if others are seeing this as well. It’s rare that I play a match that I don’t lag at least once.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

I had several last night.

• Cassandra_Alexandra
    Cassandra_Alexandra Member Posts: 254

I play a lot and I’m lagging every day almost every match now. Looks like I need to stop playing for awhile.

• Young_A
    Young_A Member Posts: 13

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was my internet at first but after games with constant frame lag I realized it was dbd, if you run the cursor down a line of people's perks on the scoreboard screen you can really tell it's dbd being buggy, and I'm on PS4 aswell.. I feel your pain it's honestly a challenge to play

• Cassandra_Alexandra
    Cassandra_Alexandra Member Posts: 254
    edited May 2020

To make matters worse now I‘ve gotten a screen freeze twice! After the 2nd time I reload the game again and one of my undone rituals is gone! That’s actually happened to me before, but not in a long time. Wow this game is messed up geez

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Well with every update come the bugs. This is one, along with the Bubba chainsaw noise bug, the end game music bug playing for killers during a match. Not sure if any other new ones have popped up.