The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devs, please ban The Temple of Purgation

Demian
Demian Member Posts: 89

Killers get stuck just by walking near the stairs in the temple.

This map is no longer playable. Please do not choose it.

We know that you can ban certain maps. Please.

Comments

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

Had the same problem a few days ago. Got stuck when going around the middle of the temple,and couldn't move, period.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

The map rework has (somehow) changed a lot of tiles to make it easier to get caught. Debris and loop alterations have made a lot of loops... Sticky, for lack of a better term. It would not surprise me if other maps had these same problems: I almost want to deliberately check to see if the Temple is the only one that genuinely gets you permanently caught.

• chaosdriver
    chaosdriver Member Posts: 74

Please take out this map! I just got stuck in the middle trying to carry a survivor down the stairs. I was forced to stay all match that way and the survivors wouldn't just do gens and leave :/ they had to tbag around me for 10 mins. Wish we could dc when it's a bug.

• Dolls
    Dolls Member Posts: 395

You can DC, though. It's just a 5 minute penalty...half the time of your suffering in the match. 😢

• nimesulide
    nimesulide Member Posts: 39

Report a bug in the appropriate section instead of the whining.

• ZackaryFreeman
    ZackaryFreeman Member Posts: 42

Yeah there's a window in the temple that can't be vaulted as killer.

• SaltedSnow
    SaltedSnow Member Posts: 309

Or, the Devs can do their job and disable a clearly broken map.

• Kate_cx
    Kate_cx Member Posts: 181

Same thing happened to me last night on Sanctum of Wrath.

I was healing a Feng and we both got stuck on the stairs, we couldn't move until the killer knocked Feng down and I was able to run away.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Since the bug hurts killers, nothing will be done.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

That's actually kinda shocking. I've played the Temple recently and I actually kind of liked it, due to it being smaller and feeling more manageable. I didn't even notice anything that I got stuck on.

Just so I know for future reference, what areas do you get stuck on? I saw people say a "window" or "around the stairs," but there's a couple different stair sets.