Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Entity is transforming the Demogorgon?

Spooky13
Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

In the Demogorgon's newest outfit, being the "Twisted Demogorgon", it has the description "The creature was altered by the dark Fog as it hunted and fed, becoming part Demogorgon, part something else..."

Is this the Entity reforming the Demogorgon to be better suited to the Fog? Maybe the darker colors are to blend in, like a zebra in tall grass? Maybe making it a more efficient hunter? The headpiece, "Hungry Maxilla" has the description "A crustacean mouthpart with rows of razor sharp teeth, dripping with foul saliva. Ideal to piece, shred, and chew through thick layers of flesh."

More importantly, what was the Demogorgon feeding on? I don't think it was eating only survivors, as that only happens in a mori, and even then it is only thrashing the head around in their mouth. Maybe there are other creatures made by the Entity, and as the Demogorgon ate more of them it began to take on their physical characteristics?

Comments

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

if it means we get something resembling a Dragongorgon then i'm perfectly okay with it

but for reals though it's likely the Entity just wants a already efficient (and adorable) killing machine to be a even more efficient killing machine

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587

Demo probably eats a lot of stuff when it's not actively in a Trial. Many of its addons are stated/implied to be stuff it's eating.

I imagine it's probably constant exposure to the reality-bending Fog that's doing it, plus the fact that The Demogorgon likely has little in the ways of coherent thought to control the Fog itself, or have the good sense to stay the hell out of it.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

It's probably because the demogorgon is much more controllable for the entity than the other killers. All the other killers are human to some degree, and as such could probably resist the effects of the fog as well as ignore the entity (As shown by Rancor and Devour Dope, especially Michael with the kill survivors addons), and mainly do the entity's bidding because. Demogorgon is fully under the entity's control since it's bestial and was already susceptible to control (probably).

• EmpathyModule
    EmpathyModule Member Posts: 54

I'm pretty sure Demogorgons are pretty susceptible to control, given that the Mind Flayer from the show controls the entire species to do its bidding

• Jordan_131201
    Jordan_131201 Member Posts: 91

In the Realm of the Entity, survivors don't need to eat. They don't need the normal necessities that normal people have, like sleep and hunger and needing the toilet. So I'm assuming it's the same with the killers