Not the Change We Need, but the Change We Deserve

Saw this on TrU3Ta1ent's stream:

If a flashlight is repeatedly clicked in rapid succession, it has a chance of malfunctioning and not working for a while.

(Another suggestion I saw that I liked: clicking a flashgliht on uses at least 1 second of charge).

Comments

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    I like the second one. That would mean a purple flashlight with green and yellow batteries would get max 22 uses before poofing.
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

Completely agree.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Inb4 survivors finding reasons why this makes sense gameplaywise :wink:

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Rather than adding this nerf, the killers just need to be made powerful. The clicking wouldn't even matter if killers had the power to punish bad behavior.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

I am on board with the second idea. I wager it would be alot easier to implement and it would discourage abusing the flashlight to BM. You can still do it but at great expense of the flashlights charges. It would then be a pick your poison situation.

• Jigsawn
    Jigsawn Member Posts: 19

I'm all for this. Make it drain the battery a lot. Will help a bit as lets face it, its only really used in that way as an annoyance/bm tactic. Sure people will still do it but make there be a cost.

• DarkThomy
    DarkThomy Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2018

....or simply make the SOUND EFFECT only applying if not spammed ?
    No ? Since the suggestion has been made because of toxicity problems.. not balance one.