Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Huntress exhaustion addons are broken

Zytan
Zytan Member Posts: 2

PC

The Huntress's exhaustion addons, Berus Toxin and Venomous Concoction don't function properly. They are supposed to inflict exhaustion when you hit a survivor with a hatchet throw. I'm consistently seeing in most matches that survivors are still able to use Dead Hard after I hit them with a hatchet. I even switched from using Berus Toxin to Venomous to make sure it wasn't a timer issue. I hit them, and within the same chase they still use dead hard. I can't confirm whether this is 100%, or if it affects all exhaustion perks, but this is consistently an issue with Dead Hard most of the time at least.

I'm sure you could easily test this on your end. It's consistent enough to be very irritating.

9 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

This is also on console I hope the devs fix this soon

• Gholiveira
    Gholiveira Member Posts: 14

This is happening to me as well. This needs to be fixed soon. I just hit two players with my hatchets with the Berus Toxin and 8 sedonds later they used Dead Hard...

• sinky
    sinky Member Posts: 7

killer issue, dont expect a fix anytime soon. im not trying to say the devs are survivor sided that would be a stupid thing to assume as there is no sides on a devs part, the game is the game. however my experience with this game is survivor issues are fixed asap but killer things are left at what seems to be the back of the queue unless it effects a survivor players experience like the infinite mend legion perks, people were banned for using them. calling it an exploit when in reality it was a muck up in a patch. or when the killer had no chase music at all and could hear the survivors breathing and panting in a chase, it made chases so easy. fixed within 2 weeks. i would have expected them to at least fix the endgame music playing from the beginning of the match as its a game breaker for killers when you cant hear anything. opposite effect of no chase music. lets see how long it takes to fix these new killer issues. the bamboozle bug will be fixed first. every patch has new bugs and glitches. it must be professionally embarrassing for the developers to have a game that is almost 4 years old and to be in a state like this. i hope the standard is raised in regards to patching and dlc bugs. if it doesnt this game will just become a rough blue print for a more efficient developer to make a game that works.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

I learnt from Huntress main that all addons, which put debuffs from hatchets don't work.

• tjwilliams555
    tjwilliams555 Member Posts: 5

Can confirm glowing concoction also does not work.