The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tattoos

GRT_Alkaline
GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

Just a fun wee discussion away from all the complaining about the game.

Do any of you have any tattoos? If so..

1. How many?

2. What are they?

3. Would you get or planning on getting more?

4. What future tattoos would you like to get?

I'll kick it off..

1. I've got 6 tattoos

2. I have

- an anime girl surrounded by swirls and a pentagram on my left leg

- A Celtic (kel-tic) symbol on my right leg

- A devil like trible design i did myself on my right forearm

- The word Alkaline on my left forearm

- A Tequila worm smoking a cigarette on my right upper arm

- My two nephews dates of birth on the back off my neck.

3. I would like to at least get a couple more at some point including another big piece like my left leg what i have an idea for.

4. I know at least 3 i want to get and thay are.. 1. The Laughing Coffin insignia from Sword Art Online. 2. The logo of The Brotherhood from Assassins Creed 3. I found this anime like picture of Susie from the Legion that i thought was pretty cool.

Comments

• GRT_Alkaline

Just to let you see the Susie picture im thinking about getting tattooed. I wish i knew who actually drew this cause it's just really awesome to me.

• MerGirl2003
    MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110

I don’t have any tattoos, as I’m not old enough to get any, but for quite awhile I thought I’d like a tattoo of a dolphin/whale fluke across my back.

• GRT_Alkaline

I've seen a few tattoos of that and they are always really pretty

• Sydraen
    Sydraen Member Posts: 102

Ooo a fun thread!

Your tattoos sound so random but I love that!

I dont have any tattoos currently because of money but!

I really want a bull skull surrounded by raven wings and emerald gems ornaments on it horns because of my birth stone and zodiac on my chest! I also wanted a Dragon Age tattoo on my forearm but I'm not really sure which emblem i'd redesign for that myself, I do like the Inqusition one but my favourite game was Origins. There was a complex design of a skeleton warrior lady on a background of cracked rainbow glass thing with a bunch of cherubs or whatever surrounding it that I wanted on the thigh but I dont think that would translate well on a tattoo, a little too ambitious :(. I also have a great love for yakuza styled tattoos, and would actually sell my soul to have a full back piece, theyre just so beautiful!!

I have too many ideas and too little money and it makes me sad haha D:

• GRT_Alkaline

The bull skull with ravens and stuff sounds amazing i would love to see something like that. The Dragon Age emblems are really nice and would make great tats.. the skeleton warrior lady if you get a good enough tattooist then they can do wonders translating designs into tattoos.

I know that feeling of having all the ideas and none of the money it sucks.. fortunately for me one of my friends starting doing tattoos, so im able to get them a bit cheaper.. gotta love the mates rates :)