Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Headsets for dbd?

Which headset do you use? If you don't have it already which headset would you prefer to use? Also which headsets do you dislike?

I want to get a new headset because currently I'm using plain ol ear buds and I find it hard to track survivors by sound. I can't hear that breathing yall talk about lol.

Comments

• Zaonhort
    Zaonhort Member Posts: 101
    edited May 2020

How much are you willing to spend? I got a Corsair Void Pro which I like enough, it doesn't have a great mic but I use push to talk so it works out ($100).

• Lymantria_Luna
    Lymantria_Luna Member Posts: 7

I use Turtle Beach Stealth - either 600 or 700. I can't remember. They have this "super human hearing mode" that makes sound really clear. They're also comfortable. I got them for $100 about a year or so ago. Highly recommended.

• Doomspooge
    Doomspooge Member Posts: 184

What system are you playing on? I also use the turtle beach stealth 700 mostly because it syncs directly to my xbone and it also syncs with no problem to my wireless adapter on pc that i also use for controllers. They run about $90 i think. Sadly my pair is starting to break where the earcup connects to the adjustment part. So, I'm kinda in the same boat as you. I'll be needing new ones soon so I'm curious on recommendations also. If nothing else I'll just buy another pair of 700's unless there is something better I'm missing.

• chaosdriver
    chaosdriver Member Posts: 74

I'm playing on xbox one really trying to find something with an aux plug so I can also use it on my phone.

• Doomspooge
    Doomspooge Member Posts: 184

no aux plug on the stealth 700 so that one would be a no go for ya.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

I got a pair from Amazon -- Masacegon, for $20.00. Didn't really want to spend more than that on a pair of earphones. They're noise canceling, and work pretty well. I was surprised how much better it was than speakers.