The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why increasing Gen speeds is a bad idea

Fartnuggetpooper
Fartnuggetpooper Member Posts: 98
edited September 2018 in General Discussions

So i was hit with a random Brain wave the other day and figured i'd write it down. As of right now a generator is completed after 80 "charges" have been put in to it by a survivor its important to know this before discussing gen speeds so...

Here have some gen stats:

• One survivor working on one gen with no toolboxes is 1 charge per second.
  • Each survivor working on the same generator gets diminishing returns on there charge input first survivor is 1 charge per sec (CPS), the 2nd survivor will be 0.9 (so 1.9 CPS total), the 3rd 0.8 (2.7 total CPS) and the forth 0.7 for a total of 3.4 cps
  • What means in terms of times it this 1 person = 80 seconds, 2 people 44.44 secs, 3 people 33.33 secs and finally 4 people is 28.57 secs.
  • Toolboxes also adds to the amount of charges you input per second
  • Common toolboxes add 0.1 CPS, Uncommon is 0.15 CPS, Rare is 0.2 CPS and Very rare is 0.25 CPS added
  • Theres also two addons for toolboxes that add additional CPS, them being the Clean rag for another 0.1 CPS and Socket Swivels for 0.15 CPS
  • Toolboxes have a total amount too Charges they can out put, depending on what toolbox it is

These are important things to know about generators before discussing gen speeds and so you have a full information before going further.

Now as for why Increasing Gen speeds would actually be a net loss rather then a net gain for both survivors and killers, as of current we can label both the least amount of time for a gen to be done and the slowest it can be done (note that i will be not taking into account perks here nor great skill checks), the slowest as you know with the killer interrupting the progress is 80 seconds as its 1 person with no toolbox as stated before, the fastest a gen can be done is with 4 survivors with 4 Engineer toolboxes with clean rag and socket swivel add-ons totalling up to 5.4 CPS means at your fastest you can complete a gen in 14.81 seconds.

Whilst that is INSANELY fast in our worst case scenario it actually gets worse, as if you are able to get all 4 people onto a gen the amount of charges they consume on their toolboxes if effectively split meaning that to get a 14.81 sec gen the team as a whole would of only consumed a 1/4th of there toolboxes so they can effectively do 4 generators in 74.07 secs, now this is very VERY unlikely as in a majority to cases you cant even get 4 people on to a gen usually the max is 3 or even two, though even if they were to split up and do a gen each thats 1 CPS per survivor plus a extra 0.5 for the tool boxes, this increases the overall CPS to 6 CPS bringing the time it take to bring up the overall time to do 4 gens with one person each on it with a engineers tool box is drum roll please ... 53.33 seconds!

Of course im not saying even this is likely these ARE extremes and im only saying them so your aware of them, as you can tell i haven't even taken into account the killer at all here, but even so lets say our friendly Stabby boi finds a someone and starts the chase, leaving 3 other to do there job and fix gens, same toolboxes as before, and lets start the chase, whilst there are know exact numbers that im aware of assuming both party's are equal in skill the chase can take anywhere between 30 seconds to about a minute depending on the map, the killer being played and pallets the are free, even so with one person taken down, thats 3 gens done or near done for 1 down not the best.

But lets be fair, this is an extreme and we want an average here, so lets say 1 person isnt working on a gen, theres 3 people working on gens, but they are working on separate ones, and lets say 2 of them has tool boxes, uncommon ones, not too fancy, assuming the person getting chased was working on a gen with another survivor for about 20 secs before he got found, thats 1.9 CPS for the first 20 secs meaning thats 38 charges done, the chase starts and the killer wisks away chasing down his prey, his friend hides for a bit, so the killer doesnt notice him then just jumps onto the gen again, back to our chase! we'll call our survivor tim, tims actually decent at survivor and he takes a hit early due him not running SB and the killer got him by surprise lets say 10 seconds into the chase, he then mind games a pallet for a while, 15 seconds pass BL kicks in and tim is forced to drop the pallet and move on, killer breaks it follows and after a small jungle gym being loops for while tim mindgames himself and walks right into the killer at the loop, all this takes up about another 40 seconds pretty normal stuff totalling 50 seconds chase and only 70 seconds into the game, 1 down... and 3 generators done, ya see in those 70 seconds his friend could would of finished the gen they were on in 42 seconds and as for our other 2 friends they were on gens too with those uncommon tool boxes, we mentioned earlier and and only with a basic uncommon toolbox no addons they only need 69.56 seconds to fully complete a gen.

So lets do the thing weve all been waiting for... INCREASE THE GENS! up until now i've basically screamed that gens are being done to fast despite the title stating thats not what i want to do, but its here we come into our first problem.... how much do we increase them by? ya see it has to be significant amount to even make a dent in this, atm its 80 charges per gen, you increase that by 10 charges adding 50 charges added to the game, since alot of the gens are done at the same time and multiple work on the same gen this is only gonna add what 25 secs on average to a game? thats not even a chase, sooo lets go 20 chrages per gen, adds 100 charges to the game, do the same again and half it due to overlapping gens and such, 50 seconds HURRAY the killer gets 1 extra chase.... not much, you know what? lets go big 40 charges added to gens, and extra 200 charges total. 120 second generators! and 100 seconds for the killer to chase and with that much time he can even do TWO WHOLE CHASES MORE WOOHOO... its just not really all that significant enough, you'd need to add alot of time to be to give killers the time they need and assuming everyone is on the same skill level here this just isnt gonna be enough, and its not gonna be long till survivors just start bringing out those engineer's toolboxes with clean rag and socket swivels coz they'll have to else their just gonna be bored, the killer may now have more time but now the survivors have to wait and watch as a a stupidly slow bar moves across their screen.

At the end of the day gen times would have to be increased to the point were its no longer fun to play as survivor to viable for killers and overall its fair more likely to send players away rather and slowly deteriorate the player base, in reality slowing down gens will just make survivor so boring to play as people just wont play, which kills it for everyone.

BUT theres so much evidence to say gens are too fast gens the games are going too quickly and thats true, but thats not actually the fault of gens or survivors and we know this because even know you can very much slow games down to a crawl as killer, you can completely stop all progress on gens and wipe out the team? and how people do this, is with pressure.

Pressure is basically a secret value of DbD we all know that the amount of pressure a killer can put down is key to their success its why nurse is insane its why billys map pressure is beloved by his mains but when ever we look to start balancing the game we always seem to ignore this factor.

What im getting at is in order to fix the speed of the games gen times isnt the answer, we need to look and suggest ways of allowing the killer to have more of a presence on the map and being able to better deny progress.

TL;DR
Overall im not sure in what form the changes to slow down game times should take, they should happen but increasing gen times is not the answer, despite how obvious it may seem.

<3

Post edited by Fartnuggetpooper on

Comments

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Zaije said:
    Extra time playing generator simulator would be boring for survivors and the added time to complete gens would help the killers who camp with 5 gens are left get more kills.

that's... you just wrote my entire 1500 word essay in two sentences... FeelsBadMan

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80

@Zaije said:
    Extra time playing generator simulator would be boring for survivors and the added time to complete gens would help the killers who camp with 5 gens are left get more kills.

Did you even read the post completely?

• Fartnuggetpooper

@MeowLux said:

@Zaije said:

Did you even read the post completely?

im assuming he did, he raises another fair point

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    In short--- survivors need an additional fun/interesting objective to complete before gens can be worked on... it doesnt matter with or without tool boxes the gens are completed far too quickly and far too easy.. 
  • Zaije
    Zaije Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2018

@Zaije said:

that's... you just wrote my entire 1500 word essay in two sentences... FeelsBadMan

Oof lol your response amused me more than it should have this morning  
  • Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

Making gens take longer is something they have thought about but not a route they want to go down. The way they see it is that games are going by too quickly and they want to combat this by giving the survivors more things to do during a game besides just afk gens. This can be done with things like decreased healing speed or maybe even adding another objective or thing for the survivors to do. They are aware that the games are over too quickly and they are trying to find what they think is the best solution.

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Bravo0413 said:
    In short--- survivors need an additional fun/interesting objective to complete before gens can be worked on... it doesnt matter with or without tool boxes the gens are completed far too quickly and far too easy.. 

personally i dont think another objective is the right move, smaller maps and smaller loops will give killers more pressure

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Zaije said:
    Oof lol you're response amused me more than it should have this morning  

i just read that i was like... well #########

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Elegant said:
    Making gens take longer is something they have thought about but not a route they want to go down. The way they see it is that games are going by too quickly and they want to combat this by giving the survivors more things to do during a game besides just afk gens. This can be done with things like decreased healing speed or maybe even adding another objective or thing for the survivors to do. They are aware that the games are over too quickly and they are trying to find what they think is the best solution.

honestly, i wrote this more for the community then the devs, i kept hearing people saying why dont they just make gens go slower, had a think about it myself, and figured id write it so that others can see it

• Fartnuggetpooper

the toolboxes, mmph

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@not_Queen said:
    You can check out last Q&A where the Designers talked about our plan to make games longer and bring back more things to do for surviors! :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyI0huMpFcE&amp;t=2s

Offering a secondary objective thats not mandatory doesnt work as we saw with totems, survivors can simply ignore those.

Since the gens at its core are not changed, games like this will still be possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&amp=&v=rJqFxk8U0OY

And I am really not happy that you plan to buff sabotage and at the same time make it 3 times easier to pick up a slugged survivor since slugging is the only counter to sabotage.

See another video for this, just to get a rough idea what a coordinated SWF with troll perks can already do with the current sabotage state :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gewbR10ekeo&amp;t=187s

• Fartnuggetpooper

@not_Queen said:
    You can check out last Q&A where the Designers talked about our plan to make games longer and bring back more things to do for surviors! :)

Thanks for dropping by! and i watched the QnA and love the ideas spoken there, espically horvaths crazy box haha, i spoke about the blood warden idea in a previous post as well

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Master said:

Offering a secondary objective thats not mandatory doesnt work as we saw with totems, survivors can simply ignore those.

Since the gens at its core are not changed, games like this will still be possible:

And I am really not happy that you plan to buff sabotage and at the same time make it 3 times easier to pick up a slugged survivor since slugging is the only counter to sabotage.

See another video for this, just to get a rough idea what a coordinated SWF with troll perks can already do with the current sabotage state :wink:

The thing with the no mither sabo squad is the sheer co-ordination and skill it takes to pull off, whilst its strong its always risky as hell have your entire team being 1 shot so i dont really see this as an issue, whilst i do agree the buffing sabo might not be the best i dont think it should be written of entirely

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Fartnuggetpooper said:

@Master said:

The thing with the no mither sabo squad is the sheer co-ordination and skill it takes to pull off, whilst its strong its always risky as hell have your entire team being 1 shot so i dont really see this as an issue, whilst i do agree the buffing sabo might not be the best i dont think it should be written of entirely

They are running a no mither- no DS build. A somehow competent SWF with meta perks would give the killer a lot more trouble, just imagine 4x DS+unbreakable :wink:

Trying to make survivors use a certain strategy and then hardcore-nerfing the killers only counter of that strategy is a really bad idea IMO

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Master said:
    They are running a no mither- no DS build. A somehow competent SWF with meta perks would give the killer a lot more trouble, just imagine 4x DS+unbreakable :wink:

Trying to make survivors use a certain strategy and then hardcore-nerfing the killers only counter of that strategy is a really bad idea IMO

Thats more of an issue with DS and unbreakable though, and not with sabo itself

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Very well said and yes it's true, nobody should ask for increasing the gen time insted we should either make other possible objectives that could potencially slow down the gens or give killers abilities that are able to preassure survivors.

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Kebek said:
    Very well said and yes it's true, nobody should ask for increasing the gen time insted we should either make other possible objectives that could potencially slow down the gens or give killers abilities that are able to preassure survivors.

thanks a bunch :3

• Fartnuggetpooper
    edited September 2018

@not_Queen said:

so im not gonna lie i feel kinda dumb for missing this bit haha, but these changes are basically exactly what i was refering to when i said other areas, thanks a bunch for reposting that QnA

i may do another right up on these but as for my immediate thoughts all these changes are amazing, the healing allows for better pressure, lowering toolbox speeds the whole package, the only thing id like to see added are changes to clean rag and solvent sockets add-ons

Again thanks a bunch :)

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited September 2018

True, increasing gen time wouldn't achieve much, that's why many ask for additional objectives: to distract survivors from gens. Because the best way to slow dow gen progression is to not have survivors working on them.

• Fartnuggetpooper

@White_Owl said:
    True, increasing gen time wouldn't achieve much, that's why many ask for added objectives: to distract survivors from gens. Because the best way to slow dow gen progression is to not have survivors working on them.

i dont think secondary objectives will achieve this ethier, totems are secondary and their largely ignored, the nerf to healing however would achieve this, since ethier you Self care for 32 seconds or with mangled 40 seconds or you pull someone else off a gen to heal you, this artificially creates pressure, whilst it wont fix the problem entierly its still a hefty increase.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

@Fartnuggetpooper said:

@White_Owl said:
    True, increasing gen time wouldn't achieve much, that's why many ask for added objectives: to distract survivors from gens. Because the best way to slow dow gen progression is to not have survivors working on them.

i dont think secondary objectives will achieve this ethier, totems are secondary and their largely ignored

Yes because most don't consider them important. The point is to give an objective that could rival to gens.

• Fartnuggetpooper

@White_Owl said:

Yes because most don't consider them important. The point is to give an objective that could rival to gens.

issue with that is your basically just adding another gen, to which i point you towards my initial argument at the top

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

@not_Queen said:

by more things to do you mean saboing. yeah because that will help prolong the game lol .... instead of another objective.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

Here's one idea that I think deserves talking about. A portal that only the killer can use to get from one side of the map to the other. This would increase the amount of pressure the killers can apply without fundamentally breaking the game.

• Ashenstride
    Ashenstride Member Posts: 12

In response to OP: So if increasing gen time isn't the solution, why not add an extra objective to complete? For instance, let's say that survivors cannot work on gens at all when the match starts: they have to go find a tool somewhere first? There will be 4 tools that spawn somewhere in the map that will allow gen repair. If a survivor cannot find a tool, then they cannot work on a gen. They could even add an animation for this: The gens might have a control panel that needs to be removed to access the inner portion of the gen and the tool allows you to remove the cover on the control panel. Each time the survivor leaves the gen the entity re-secures the cover on the control panel.

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80

So this is just a bit of an idea that I have only put a little bit of thought into. Something like increasing gen times at the start, but decreasing them towards the end, but in a way that kinda balances it all out overall.

So for a quick example, lets say the first 2 gens that get completed require 100 charges to complete, the 3rd 80 charges, and the last 2, 60. Now obviously these numbers could be tweaked and be something like 100 charges for first, 90 for 2nd, 80 for 3rd, 70 for 4th, etc. So what would happen is that it would work out to take the same amount of time to do gens, but slows down at the start to I've the killer more time to start with and relieve pressure or feeling of being gen rushed to begin with. Assuming this is an average game, chances are you've likely hooked someone at the very latest by the time 2 gens are done. Assuming this is the case for this new version of gens, the new problem/option of needing to save your teammate is now something that needs to be addressed, thus taking at least 1 other person off a gen. So the idea is kinda like creating a balance by to a small extent, punishing the killer for playing/doing poorly for the whole early game (remembering those first gens now take longer) and rewarding survivors for avoiding the killer/escaping without really changing anything except the curve of the game. It also punishes survivors for playing poorly early game if the killer has manage to dominate them with 4 gens left, but makes it easier for them if they've still managed to survive and get past those first two gens.

Now obviously more than 1 gen can be worked on at a time so the question is how is that implemented into the amount of charges required for each gen and my solution would be to reduce the amount of charges of the remaining gens by 10 charges minus the current % completion of that gen. So for example, first gen is completed so the next gen only needs 90 charges to complete. So all gens will now need only 90 charges or less to be completed). So lets say a gen is at 60%, the next gen was meant to be 10 charges less, however the gen is 60% completed, so we'll subtract 60% of 10 which is 10-6=4. So that gen only gains 4 charges rather than 10 (This stops gens from being auto-completed when another gen is powered and big jumps when it's nearly finished). So at 90% a gen only gains 1 charge when the gen before it is completed. So the idea is that by the time there's one gen left, that gen was only required to need 60 charges, which is 40(40%) less than the first gen, but lets say it's sat at 10% progress all game and not been kicked or touched, then the amount of charges it was getting reduced by each time a gen was done is 9, meaning as the other 4 gens got completed, the amount of charges it need was reduced overall by 36, rather than 40. Obviously there's the issue of reducing gens by (10 minus current completion % ) as it means if lets say in that last example, has only been reduced by 36 charges, rather than 40, then regresses to 0 means it needs 64 charges rather than 60, but that could be worked around.

The other quick idea which I literally only had whilst typing this, so I'll literally just throw the one line of the idea out there, was something along the lines of the same thing, increased gen times at the start, but reduced the first time a survivor is hooked or something like that.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@White_Owl said:

@Fartnuggetpooper said:

@White_Owl said:

i dont think secondary objectives will achieve this ethier, totems are secondary and their largely ignored

Some like me consider totems very important, Ruin, Noed you know the killer probably has it by the way they play. If they run just far enough away from the hook they're probably using MYC or DH or just hook farming. I'll go after it to deprive the killer of something that can and will be highly detrimental if left untouched.

I also go for them because it's objective points and a good way to also occasionally distract the killer. They see a broken totem but don't know when it was done and sometimes they'll scout around it wasting time.

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Dreamnomad said:
    Here's one idea that I think deserves talking about. A portal that only the killer can use to get from one side of the map to the other. This would increase the amount of pressure the killers can apply without fundamentally breaking the game.

all i can think about with this is pac-man

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Ashenstride said:
    In response to OP: So if increasing gen time isn't the solution, why not add an extra objective to complete? For instance, let's say that survivors cannot work on gens at all when the match starts: they have to go find a tool somewhere first? There will be 4 tools that spawn somewhere in the map that will allow gen repair. If a survivor cannot find a tool, then they cannot work on a gen. They could even add an animation for this: The gens might have a control panel that needs to be removed to access the inner portion of the gen and the tool allows you to remove the cover on the control panel. Each time the survivor leaves the gen the entity re-secures the cover on the control panel.

the issue with that is your basically doing the same thing as adding another gen to the game, what ever is added is gonna have to be significant enough to to fill the role of a gen and so falls into the same issues as above. and if its not significant enough then youve just got more totems

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Timebomb0800 said:
    So this is just a bit of an idea that I have only put a little bit of thought into. Something like increasing gen times at the start, but decreasing them towards the end, but in a way that kinda balances it all out overall.

So for a quick example, lets say the first 2 gens that get completed require 100 charges to complete, the 3rd 80 charges, and the last 2, 60. Now obviously these numbers could be tweaked and be something like 100 charges for first, 90 for 2nd, 80 for 3rd, 70 for 4th, etc. So what would happen is that it would work out to take the same amount of time to do gens, but slows down at the start to I've the killer more time to start with and relieve pressure or feeling of being gen rushed to begin with. Assuming this is an average game, chances are you've likely hooked someone at the very latest by the time 2 gens are done. Assuming this is the case for this new version of gens, the new problem/option of needing to save your teammate is now something that needs to be addressed, thus taking at least 1 other person off a gen. So the idea is kinda like creating a balance by to a small extent, punishing the killer for playing/doing poorly for the whole early game (remembering those first gens now take longer) and rewarding survivors for avoiding the killer/escaping without really changing anything except the curve of the game. It also punishes survivors for playing poorly early game if the killer has manage to dominate them with 4 gens left, but makes it easier for them if they've still managed to survive and get past those first two gens.

Now obviously more than 1 gen can be worked on at a time so the question is how is that implemented into the amount of charges required for each gen and my solution would be to reduce the amount of charges of the remaining gens by 10 charges minus the current % completion of that gen. So for example, first gen is completed so the next gen only needs 90 charges to complete. So all gens will now need only 90 charges or less to be completed). So lets say a gen is at 60%, the next gen was meant to be 10 charges less, however the gen is 60% completed, so we'll subtract 60% of 10 which is 10-6=4. So that gen only gains 4 charges rather than 10 (This stops gens from being auto-completed when another gen is powered and big jumps when it's nearly finished). So at 90% a gen only gains 1 charge when the gen before it is completed. So the idea is that by the time there's one gen left, that gen was only required to need 60 charges, which is 40(40%) less than the first gen, but lets say it's sat at 10% progress all game and not been kicked or touched, then the amount of charges it was getting reduced by each time a gen was done is 9, meaning as the other 4 gens got completed, the amount of charges it need was reduced overall by 36, rather than 40. Obviously there's the issue of reducing gens by (10 minus current completion % ) as it means if lets say in that last example, has only been reduced by 36 charges, rather than 40, then regresses to 0 means it needs 64 charges rather than 60, but that could be worked around.

The other quick idea which I literally only had whilst typing this, so I'll literally just throw the one line of the idea out there, was something along the lines of the same thing, increased gen times at the start, but reduced the first time a survivor is hooked or something like that.

whilst this does help the early game a bit, tool boxes are basically a monkey in the works for this idea, a 100 charge gen can still be done in 66.6 seconds with a top tier tool box, now lets say you find a toolbox during the match or save it for the later game, a 60 charge gen for the final gen with a 1.5 CPS toolbox is now 40 seconds, the issue with the charge system is when its more then 1 cps it actually gets more efficient in terms of time saved, all this will do is cause toolboxes to become meta, and if you nerf toolboxes overall, people will still bring better toolboxes coz its still a net gain, once again we come across the issue of needing to add enough time to make it worth it in the early game and with your idea the late game will be alot easier, what we also have to think about is the ease of implementation, the reason why a charge system is used rather then making it time based is simple and easy to adjust, since your system works off of multiple percentile factors all working off of each other there are alot of things that could go wrong in the creation, implementation and actual use of the system, overall whilst its a interesting concept the implementation of the system and the uncertainty of it actually solving the issue is just too much of a risk to invest into. merely testing its feasibility could be hefty.

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Have survivors look around for gen parts.  

Then they can install it in a gen, and only then can the gen be repaired. There would be an equal amount of parts to gens, no more, no less. 

It would give more insentive to be sneaky since being in a chase with a part means that 1 gen cannot be repaired.
  • Doesn't matter what they do do mitigate the way too fast repair speed, we can all agree it needs fixing.

• Fartnuggetpooper

@Spiritbx said:
    Have survivors look around for gen parts.  

Then they can install it in a gen, and only then can the gen be repaired. There would be an equal amount of parts to gens, no more, no less. 

It would give more insentive to be sneaky since being in a chase with a part means that 1 gen cannot be repaired.

im not to sure about that tbh, one unlucky spawn could lead to a loss to no fault of the survivors, or if there easy to find then whats the point in hiding them? its too much RNG to be viable imo

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495

I already made a topic about it, but i'm reproposing it there.
    Just add another objective to complete BEFORE you start doing gens , like finding a toolbox (in the game, not the one you can start with) to be able to repair the gens.
    you can even give to sabotage perk the ability to repair the gen without the tookbox but at slower speed (and with ruin skillcecks)
    there are a ton of other things they cad do and this is the esiest i can think of...

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495

@White_Owl said:

Doing gen is what you need to do to win, they need to add something else to do to win

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

@Fartnuggetpooper said:

@Dreamnomad said:

Lol, when you think about it, this game is kind of a modern day pac man =p The killer is pac man chasing around and killing ghosts (survivors) only to have them haunt him 5 seconds later...

• @Fartnuggetpooper said:

@Dreamnomad said:

Lol, when you think about it, this game is kind of a modern day pac man =p The killer is pac man chasing around and killing ghosts (survivors) only to have them haunt him 5 seconds later...

Every dot worth 10 points is a pallet you can drop on the killer, that’s what it seems like half the time.
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@not_Queen said:

I'm at work where in the world will I have time to...pretend I'm still working!?