PC - Movement Lag / Rubber Banding

Options
SwampViking
SwampViking Member Posts: 34
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

ANY survivor

I can't play this game if when the game thinks im moving when im not, or not moving when I am, or moving in an opposite direction because it still thinks im moving that way. I can literally stop moving, and 2 seconds later im teleported in the last direction i was moving and now im no longer hidden or whatever the situation.

This isn't connection lag, everything happens like normal except movement.

this is making the game unplayable. Its been happening for at least a week it feels like.

Post edited by SwampViking on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SwampViking
    Options

Happened again, start of the match I go left, then right and my character jumps back left. I CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME WORKING LIKE THIS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY INTERNET AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CONNECTION.

• SwampViking
    Options
  • coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 324
    edited May 2020
    Options

I am not sure if this is the same issue as described above but I am on PS4, I was Huntress on the Family Residence map. This is the first time this has happened to this degree to me and especially as killer. I rubberbanded the entire match. The survivors were also reubberbanding, at least from my perspective. It happened a little before 3pm EST, NJ. If someone would explain this, I'd really appreciate it :)