Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

You BECAME a survivor in DBD... What's your perk(s)?

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Prologue

You was having a casual day until suddenly, the Entity snatched you from the overworld and into its universe. Knowing what comes next, the Trials, what perks will you have to aid your survival?

Nick's Unique Perk

Last Stand

You seem to carry a blessing with you wherever you go.

After completing a safe altruistic action (heal, protection hit, safe unhook), receive a token up to a maximum of 4 tokens.

You become the Obsession when at maximum tokens.

You cannot receive tokens while injured.

Upon getting injured, if you have the maximum amount of tokens, begin healing yourself to the healthy state over a 80/72/64 second duration and consume all tokens.

This effect will be cancelled if your health state changes or you're in the broken state.

Basically, I'll have a perk that allows me to encourage saving others while granting me great strength in dire situations. 😅

This should describe me as someone with perseverance and loving towards others.

Epilogue

Hopefully, this can be a fun thread where we gather around and get to know each other based off our unique perks! 😊

Comments

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593
    Running Scared

After stunning the Killer with a pallet, start sprinting at 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds if not exhausted.

Causes the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

Running Scared cannot be used while Exhausted.

You do not recover from Exhaustion while running.

Doubt I need to explain myself.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Enforcer

Whenever you get injured within 2/4/6 meters of a standing pallet, the killer must clean their weapon for 25% longer.

Case Closed

After escaping a chase with the killer, you gain the undetectable status effect for 30/60/90 seconds.

This perk has a Cooldown of 180 seconds.

Living by the Law

After being in a chase with the killer for 40/35/30 seconds without dropping a pallet, gain a 4% haste status effect until you escape the chase.

Alot of people made their own here, thought I'd post it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/120872/you-become-a-survivor-in-dbd-what-are-your-perks#latest

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Mister Holdout's unique survivor perk: Lady Killer

Perk description: Your irresistible charm overpowers all female killers. During the trial, if the killer is female, you gain the ability to romance the killer. Only one romance per trial.

Additional Info: Lady Killer is a perk for male survivors only. If more than one male survivor has the perk, then the first survivor to romance the killer gets her all to himself.

If I'm going to be stuck in a trial, then I'm going to have some fun while I'm there. The other survivors can escape while I keep Julie busy.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Mine would be:

A. Not Like This You're Not!

You have a dying urge to get back into the chase and will do anything in your power to do so!

While the killer is carrying a survivor through a pallet, the survivor is able to cling on the pallet and drop it on the killer. Allowing the survivor to escape the grasp of the killer.

"It wants a show? I'll keep the show going, you know what they say? It ain't over 'til Jane sings."

-Newly Found Tapes, Meg Main.

B. Don't Piss Me Off.

Rage infuses you as the killer continues chase.

While injured, allows the survivor to shoulder bash the killer. Stunning the killer for 3 seconds. This causes the survivor to be Exhausted for 60/50/40 seconds and enter the broken status effect for 50/40/30 seconds.

"Picks me out of everyone eh? I'll make sure it doesn't ######### with me again."

-Newly Found Tapes, Meg Main

C. Safe With Me.

Your care and resilience has not been ignored even in dark times. The Entity bestows you with healing capabilities beyond understanding.

While you're in the killer's terror radius and only during a healthy state, you may unhook a survivor and grant them a full health state when coming off hook. You will be placed in the broken status effect 20/30/40 seconds after you've unhooked the survivor for 60/50/40 seconds and may be fully healed afterwards. This perk may not work during the End Game Collapse.

"They're watching, but they cannot hurt us. He is watching. Today, he is not on their side. You will see."

-Newly Found Tapes, Meg Main.

The third is my Anti-Tunnling perk.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

PigMainClaudette's Teachables:

Outcast - People have never been your strong suit, and you prefer limiting your contact with them. Others can get in your way and are another thing to worry about. You know from experience that generally the best way to get something done is by yourself.

While there are no other Survivors within a 36/28/20 meter range, you gain a 5% increase to all actions.

Silent Approach - You have learnt how to approach silently through a crowd, passing through without suspicion from anyone and have been able to do so rather quickly. Having the ability to sneak up behind others has been quite the amusing party trick, but it can now save your life.

The chase sequence now initiates 1/2/3 seconds later than usual. Noise created by movement are reduced by 25%. This does not affect noise created by Vaulting.

Bruiser - With your larger stature and demanding lifestyle, and years of martial arts training, your physique has built itself to push, pull, lift and HIT more and harder than most others.

All Stun actions performed by you leave the Killer stunned for 0.5/1/1.5 seconds longer.

For such a big guy, I'm actually pretty silent and have been able to sneak up behind people quite easily and scare them. I was also "that kid" when I was in early schooling. I was picked on for having a mole on my face and kept to myself because of it, so social situations aren't really my thing and I've become largely independent because of it, but I'm willing to work within a team if a situation calls for it. I've also been doing martial arts for something like 10 years at time of posting (Shotokan Karate for 10, Kickboxing for 5) and, while I'm not a runner, I can move more and hit harder than a lot of people I know.

• NMCKE

Your perks describes you as a determined, fair person. 😊

Would that be correct?

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

As a survivor yes.

Now, ask me what my perks would be if the Entity pulled me in as a killer. =]

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068
    edited May 2020

Jill V. Simp

Your simping is so powerful, it ravages any plans made against you.

After stunning the Killer 4/3/2 times, Jill V. Simp activates.

While active, the Killer will hear their own terror radius, and the aura of all Survivors are revealed to you for 60 seconds. All other Survivors see your aura for the duration.

"Don't you judge me!" - Some idiot on the internet.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Light's perks

Dead hard 2.0: dash forward 1m away and die on the ground of exhaustion.

Feck this sheet: after getting hit on the same spot, you get pissed giving you the ability to hide in a safe place without being detected by the killer.

Potato team: when you have a reading perk such as empaty, bond, etc and you see your team urban evading through the map, you get a speed boost of 15% to vaulting, repairing, healing so you can leave the match faster and hope to never see those potato teammates again.

"Oh there goes another Clad urban evading" - Light

• Kyari
    Kyari Member Posts: 95

Perk:

Switching sides:

When the trial enters the End Game Collapse you hear a familiar voice.

Captain price enters the trial and hands you LOADED REVOLVER.

The next time you encounter a survivor, you do a 360 trickshot and inflict the dying state on them.

The killer can only interact with this survivor.

"Better them than me" - Homer simpson from Simpsons, Tapped out

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,757
    edited May 2020

Doddle28's unique perk:

Trial and Error.

You learn from mistakes, and are better because of it.

Chances of triggering a skillcheck are increased by 30%. Skillcheck regression panalties are increased by 10%.

Whenever you miss a skillcheck, gain a token, up to a maximum of 4/5/6 tokens. While repairing or healing, press the secondary action button to consume a token. Each consumed token applies a 10% bonus to the next skillcheck you hit.

"Oh ######### hell." - Doddle28

(may have to tweak some numbers, basic premise being that I make a lot of mistakes but I feel like I grow from them and come out stronger in the end. Make a big mistake and the next time you're in that situation, you instead excell forwards.)

Edit: Thought of another two lmao

Lone Wolf:

You've always worked better alone.

Gain a 30% boost to repairing, healing, unlocking, cleansing, chest searching, and sabotage speeds.

For each survivor remaining in the trial, this bonus is reduced by 10%/8%/6%. Co-op actions are not affected by Lone Wolf.

"Just piss off and let me do this by myself, alright?" - Doddle28

Unfit:

You've never been the most fit person out there, but you'd be damned if you can't take a beating.

Sounds of breathing are increased by 50%. Suffer from the "Exhausted" status effect for the duration of the trial.

Every time your health state changes, gain a token, up to a maximum of 10 tokens. For each token, your hook timer is increased by 6 seconds.

All tokens are consumed upon use.

"I'm... I'm good... Just give me a breather..." - Doddle28, supposedly after having climbed a flight of stairs.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Unicorn here 🦄

First of all, @NMCKE I love this thread 💜 Thank you for blessing the forums with something fun & positive.

My Perks

UNI'S PERKS

Don't Touch Me! I'm Majestic - While on a hook, you have the ability to kick a Survivor away who is attempting to unhook you. Once used, you get the Exhausted status effect for 60 seconds.

Glitter - While in a locker, if found by the Killer you have the ability to blow a handful of glitter in their face, blinding them for 3 seconds. Used once per trial.

Magical Stallion - You gain a heap of strength and adrenaline. You refuse to let your friends die. Once the exit gates are powered you have the ability to pick up one of your teammates who are in dying state off of the ground and put them on your back while running. Once in the animation, you gain the exposed effect and if hit by the Killer, you and your teammate are placed into dying state. Used once per trial.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    edited May 2020

Grit: When standing still, by pressing the active ability button, reduce the noise of your moans of pain & breathing as well as the sound of you repairing, cleansing or searching a chest by 100% for 30s. Grit has a cooldown of 40s(this begins after the perk's effect ends).

Completionist: If you cleanse a dull totem, gain a token. If you cleanse a Hex totem, gain 2 tokens. you can have a maximum of 4 tokens. For each token, increase the amount of bloodpoints received in all categories by 25%. For each token increase cleansing & searching speed by 10%.

Luck Of The Draw: When you are next to a searched chest with an item in it, you can hold the active ability button for 5s to replace the item with a new one. Luck Of The Draw has a cooldown of 50s. "Lady Luck, don't ######### out on me like this!" - Keezo

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

My personal perks <3

Snaccy snack: While in a trial, you begin eating jalapeño chips by pressing the activation button.

I am Groot: You are Groot and you will dance like Groot.

Eat it!: While getting chased, you will scream “Eat it!” at the killer for no apparent reason after stunning them.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Lady Killer is a perk for male survivors only.

So wait, you're telling me EVERY female Killer is straight? Well, I'm sad now.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Pet Person: Your respect for animals runs deep, once per trial, tame a few select crows to spot out and reveal the killers aura for 3/4/5 seconds. Has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3
    H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 189
    edited May 2020

Superstition

You have learned that not everything is what it seems and that you need to do things more carefully and have a plan. Cleansing a totem gives you two tokens. Press the activate ability button to see the killer’s aura for 10/15/20 seconds. Superstition has a cooldown of 160/140/120 seconds.

“Alright so I have to do this then I have to do that”

Slasher fan

You know the rules, and you know the outcome, and you know you have to fight back. After stunning the killer 4/3/2 times, the perk activates. Gain a bat that can be used to stun the killer for 6 seconds. This will put you down one health state. If you are already injured gain the broken status effect for 70/60/50 seconds

“Okay this is the part where we need to fight back”

Snake

You have learned that sometimes thing go better when you’re by yourself. For every survivor gone from the trail(escaped, DC, killed/sacrificed) Gain a token up to a maximum of 3 tokens. Press the active ability button to get rid of grunts of pain, scratch marks, and notifications to the killer for 30/40/50 seconds. Activating the perk consumes a token

“Gotta do what we gotta do”

Post edited by H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 on
  • CantDeadHarder
    CantDeadHarder Member Posts: 188
    edited May 2020

Athleticism: Your strong physique gives you an edge in chases. You pull down pallets 10/15/20% faster and pallet stuns last 10/20/30% longer

"Don't worry guys, I'll knock this motherf*cker out with one hit"

Persistence: If life on the outside has taught you anything, it's to persevere. When on the hook you last 10/20/30% longer on the hook, if the killer is within 12/14/16 meters, the entity's sacrifice progess will further slow down by 3/6/9%

"I can do this all day!"

Endorphin Rush: When it's time to go, it's time to go! When hit by the killer your acceleration boost duration is increased by .3/.6/1 second

"Catch me if you can!"

This survivor is best suited for getting chased by the killer, and to waste as much time for the killer as possible

(This was really fun to do ^-^)

• Laffle
    Laffle Member Posts: 82
    edited May 2020

Welp, here goes nothing...: While healing someone or yourself, skillchecks will happen nonstop. Skillchecks rotate ehhh% faster. The good skillcheck zone is reduced by ~75%, and the great skillcheck zone is increased by ~20%.

I suck at mindgames: The killer's red stain is ehh% larger. Doesn't work while on a hook or in a locker.

J-Just give me a second!: Standing still while crouching and looking at the ground for 5 seconds will completely recover your exhaustion. Cooldown of ehhh seconds. Your breathing/moans of pain are 50% louder during the cooldown.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,713

This is a really cool idea!

Gamer Sense

Years of gaming have prepared you for this moment and now's the time to shine. You are able to see the killers aura while simultaneously hiding your own aura for 4 seconds when pressing the active ability button. Gamer Sense trumps all killer aura perks and starts off with 1/2/3 tokens. Gain 1 token whenever you are unhooked, when all totems have been cleansed, when all chests have been searched, when all generators have been completed, when EGC starts and when a teammate is killed.

Competitionist

You're filled with the urge to complete every objective that has been laid in front of you. Whenever you complete either a generator, a totem or a chest, the nearest location of the same objective will be revealed for 20/40/60 seconds.

It is what it is

The reality of the situation isn't always what is seems. Whenever you are on a generator that is completed the completion aura will appear on every generator as well as a fake gen aura appearing on all completed gens for 5/7/10 seconds.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

Digital Deception: You like to think outside the box to throw off opponents. When injured for 30/45/60 seconds Digital Deception activates. Once activated place a cellphone that plays your groans of pain for 30/45/60 seconds. You can only place one cellphone per activation.

"Let's waste his precious time"

Move It: You try to fill your allies with determination. When healthy, taking a protection hit grants the protected survivor a speed boost of 150% for 3 seconds. You will become inflicted with the Broken status effect for 110/100/90 seconds.

"Get out of here, I got this"

Uncomfortable Isolation: Even when alone you still feel like people watch you when you work. While repairing, cleansing, and searching chests earn up to 3/4/5 tokens per completed action. When a token is earned, you and the killer's auras are revealed to each other for 4 seconds. At the end of a trial earn a 15% bonus in the Survival and Boldness category for every token earned.

Increases the chances of becoming the Obsession

"It might seem like I'm alone, but I know your ######### ass is always lurking"

This was hella fun to make.

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273
    edited May 2020

Brother's Laptop

Your old laptop can barely run this [BAD WORD] piece of a game, so you have to borrow your brother's gaming laptop to play.

If you are within 8 metres of a survivor working on a gen, but are not working on the gen yourself, boost that survivor's repair speed by 3/6/9%. Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

"You are done? Can I play?" - Me

Saving Up

You're saving up money, but can't decide whether to get a new phone, laptop, or console. Or maybe you shouldn't indulge in material things and save/invest for the future? That will be more responsible... but who are you kidding?

When you trade an item with an item you found in a chest, restore the old item's charges by 50/60/70%. This perk deactivates after a single use.

Spoonful of Sugar

You fill your med-kit with sweets and decadences... but you're not sharing.

Reduce consumption rate of med-kit by 30/40/50% when you're healing yourself. You will not scream on a failed healing skill check.

"You want one? But it's so unhealthy. You shouldn't." - Me

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

Who's Got Ball?

Your rugby instincts kick in, and when you see the killer carrying another survivor, it's like seeing someone carrying the ball. You can run into the killer for a tackle, stunning them and freeing the survivor. This action has a cooldown of 180/120/60 seconds. (Perhaps a token thing too IDK, just let me tackle the killer and be like David.)

We Like To Party

Your love of a good drinking night leaves you in the Broken Status for the duration of the trial. However, through the power of tequila, you feel invincible. All actions receive a 3/4/5% increase in speed.

"LET ME LOVE YOU"

You have a little crush on some killers. That's fine. While another survivor is being chased and you follow the killer (to earn their LOVE), earn up to 1 token for every 25/20/15 seconds in chase. Your next hit will cause no damage but also will not give extra speed (because you want to stay close to the killer).

• bilaueta
    bilaueta Member Posts: 341
    edited May 2020

NOT YET

You are not dying this time, not like this, you won't allow it.

After completing a generator, this perk is activated

After being hooked for the last time, complete a tremendously difficult skillcheck to gain 5/10/15 seconds of struggle state in the hook. This effect is denied if you miss the skillcheck or if you are the last survivor alive.

If you are saved from the hook in those extra seconds, you become the killer's obsession

"Oh no you are not! you weird spider-leg thingy, I'm not getting out without a fight! At least I'll waste your time"

COMMITMENT

You get your mind onto something and you get it done

While repairing a generator, gain a token for every ten seconds you spend repairing, each token grants you an additional 2% bonus repair speed, up to a maximun of 4.

All tokens are gone once you leave the generator

"I don't know if I'm good at improvising or what, but when I go in without knowing anything I notice the more I do the more quick I get"

IMPROVISATION

Your passion for theatre has given you a good ability to deceive your audience. You just need your inspiration

After being put into injured two times at any point during the trial, activate you secondary action while stading still to fake a scream that the killer detects at a random position

The perk deactivates after being used, and may be reactivated if you are injured twice again

"I'll put on a show they won't forget"

Post edited by bilaueta on
  • NovaliumTS
    NovaliumTS Member Posts: 162

Nova's perks

Gaming addiction

If games have tought me anything its that if i keep playing i will get better

Whilst working on a gen for every 25/20/15 seconds your repair speed goes up by 1.5% effect lasts until you let go of the gen or gen is completed

Got any marshmallows?

If late night gaming and patience have tought you anything its that some killers like wasting your time

Once hooked every 10/9/8 seconds earn a token, can earn up to 5 tokens for each token gain a affect

1: hook time slowed by 25%

2: hook time slowed by 75%

3: grants +1 health state

4: grants endurance for 20 seconds

5: gives ability to get off hook by yourself and reset hook timer

Stop farming me

This will be the last time you try to get me off hook infront of the killer, david!

If you are unhooked infront of the killer and the killer hits you gain a health state and endurance for 5/7/9 seconds and take away a health state from the unhooker

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    edited May 2020

Elk

Monophobia

You are frightened by being alone. You don't want to be left behind! You feel safer near others...

When in the presence of other survivors within a distance of 8 meters. Your walk, crawl, crouch and sprint speed are increased by 4/6/8%. This effect persists on you for 5 seconds after leaving the 8 meters range.

"I don't want to be alone....I need to catch up to them"-Elk

No time to rest

You need to help your team

Heal downed teammates 20/25/30% faster when you are in the killer's terror radius. If not in radius you heal 5/10/15% faster.

"You have to get up! We can't stay here any longer"-Elk

Token of Friendship

Giving something to others grows bonds

When you drop an item and another survivor picks it up, the perk activates. When the other survivor holds the item you dropped you both see each other's aura until that survivor drops the item.

"Here! We got to help each other in order to win...right?"-Elk

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

How does everyone have such good ideas when i can't even think of a perk name lmao

• dollidahlia
    dollidahlia Member Posts: 343

My perk: REMOTE CONTROL

Your handy skills come into effect. Once per game you can summon a dummy that can be controlled to do your bidding. Destroys after being downed. The dummy can do gens at a slower pace and be chased by the killer, however this leaves you vulnerable since you're standing still. You can put the remote away at any time but the dummy stays on the field.

Hitpoints per rarity: 1/1/2

• NMCKE

From your perks, I can describe you as someone who's exciting and playful! 😊

Would that be correct?

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

perk 1_ "potato man"

As in real life, your daily eating and sleeping actions did not give you the knowledge to repair generators. You have a 98/99/100 chance of ruining a generator.

"I think I burned my fingers when that generator exploded!"

perk 2_ "real life sucks"

you are so unlucky in your life that it has haunted you into the world of the entity. when you jump from high places you have the possibility of breaking your legs.

"But, I just saw that girl jump from that 2-floor house, why didn't anything happen to her?"

perk_3 "I don't want to die"

Even though your life smells like ass, you hope that it will get better and that's why you stay alive, whatever the cost. you have the ability to push your teammates towards the killer while in pursuit.

"Hey, you're going back to the fire anyway, right?"

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704
    edited May 2020

Sucker Punch

If the killer finds you while hiding in a locker,you sucker punch him then run away,this will make the killer unable to track scratchmarks for 10 seconds and blinds him for 4 seconds.Thius only works once per trial.

On The Edge

If you're in the last 2 survivors alive,you repair generators 20% faster but get skill checks 50% more.If you're the last survivor alive you repair generators 40% faster and get a skill check every 2 seconds 1 after another.

Death Defying

When you're on the last hook your struggles are twice as effective,it takes double the amount of time for the entity to take you while struggling.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Perk 1

Nyquil - Reduces rate of infection, but you have a chance of randomly falling into a dream state.

Perk 2

Nasorinse - One free cleanse of infection.

Perk 3

Face Mask - 50/50 chance that when infected, you may or may not infect generators, totems, pallets, and so on.

Achoo.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

You go in expected Julie, only to find out its Hag instead...

• Undershot
    Undershot Member Posts: 3

Well I guess I have to start posting somewhere, so here I try x) :

Does it hurt ?

Years of fighting taught you a thing or two about hitting the head. When transported by the killer, periodically trigger a difficult skill check, succeeding it will blind the killer for 2/3/4 seconds.

"Pretty sure it didn't hurt..." -Undershot

Catch me if you can

You're very agile, it's not a window that will stop you. Vault windows 25%/50%/75% faster.

"The way you bend your body... it's not human."

Just leave me alone

It never ends up well when you try to help others, all actions (except vaulting windows, dropping pallets and entering lockers) are performed 10%/20%/30% faster if there is no other survivor in a 16m range, and 10%/20%/30% slower if there is one.

"Shoo, shoo, go away !" -Undershot

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Double-Think

You're able to think with the capacity of two minds in one body, allowing you to be more cautious when around the Killer and around others. When you escape from the killer, earn 1 token to a maximum of 3.

Each time you enter a chase after that, press the Action Button to stop leaving scratchmarks for 3/4/5 seconds.

Murder-Mystery Lover

Your love for Murder & Mysteries has unlocked potential in your aura-reading abilities. Gain the ability to track blood marks, the Killer's footsteps and other Survivor's Scratchmarks at a distance of 8/12/16 meters.

Ambiverted

You work better alone, but you will work harder when caring for others. Increase Generator Repair speed by 10% when no Survivor is within 32/16/8 meters away from you, decrease Generator Repair Speed & increase healing, unhooking and mending by 10% when a Survivor is within 32/16/8 meters away from you.

A mystery novelist, using their skills and experiences to escape certain doom and tough to escape situations.

Their personal perks, Double-Think, Murder-Mystery Lover, and Ambiverted helps them use their experience to escape or avoid the Killer as well as find and help other survivors in need.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited May 2020

Physicist

Even in the Entity's realm, the most basic laws of motion still apply. You can see the travel path/area of effect of any ranged offensive maneuver (hatchets, gun hook, shock, etc.) before and while they're being fired. This perk is deactivated for 40/30/20 seconds after taking damage.

"It's just physics."

-Orion

Focus

You know how to focus your senses. Once this perk is activated, lose all vision and movement to be able to listen for distant noise sources (no visual representation, literally just playing the audio if you're facing the right way). Focus cannot be activated if you're injured, dying, hooked, being carried by the killer, or performing any interaction. Focus can only be activated once every 50/40/30 seconds.

"If you'd just shut up and listen for a damn minute, maybe you'd hear it too."

-Orion

An Engineer, not a doctor

You can understand how things work. Your good skill checks become great skill checks that provide 25%/33%/50% of the normal progression bonus. However, you can't heal anyone or yourself without a medkit.

"Generators I can deal with. People are too squishy, there's a lot less room for error."

-Orion

EDIT: Added perk tiers.

Post edited by Orion on
  • Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    edited May 2020
    Maybe Later :

You often procrastinate on the important things in life.

After fixing a total of 75%/50%/25% of a generator the perk activates. If you leave the generator it will be highlighted in yellow and any regression given to the gen is reduced by 10%/20%/30% until you or the another survivor starts repairing.

"Eh, maybe tomorrow." - BD

Calming Empathy:

Your calm attitude and empathy towards others in even the most stressing situations inspires others to relax and work together, helping them see things clearly.

While in the killer's terror radius, you will make no breathing sounds. In addition, you and other survivors will be able to see each other from an unlimited range for 5/10/15 seconds. This perk has a cool down of 40/30/20 seconds. You and other survivors will receive a sound notification when the perk activates.

"Keep it cool and follow the plan. We need to work together if we're to survive." - BD

Play it Safe:

You don't like taking risk and prefer a more safe approach to a situation.

When you save a survivor safely, you gain a token. Each token will grant you a 10%/12%/13% action speed for sabotage, totems, and unhooks. Lose tokens when unhooking while in the killer's radius. Only a maximum of 4 tokens.

"Don't run in there and get yourself killed! Keep it slow and we'll live." -BD

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Hag would not be my first choice. Also, I don't have to use the perk. If the killer is Hag, I can choose to die instead.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

Dead Man Walking

Once per trial, while in the dying state, press the active ability button to immediately get up and start a 10/12/15 second bleedout timer. During this time you can't heal yourself but can still perform other actions and be healed by other survivors. Your recovery meter from the dying state and healing during the bleedout timer will be maintained before and after this perk's effects end. (So you don't lose progress when getting up or going down again when using this)

"I'm gonna feel this in the morning"

Vanishing Act

Once per trial, while inside a locker for at least 5 seconds, press the active ability button to teleport to a random locker outside a 48 meter range. After using this perk your aura and scratch marks are concealed for 6/8/10 seconds. This will cause a loud noise indicator and scratch marks at the locker from which it was used.

"Tada!"

Coagulant

Blood trails you leave behind:

• Considerably darker
    • Considerably smaller
    • Appear 1/2/3 seconds less frequently (more time between blood pools)
    • Disappear 2/3/4 seconds sooner

"Tis just a flesh wound!"

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited May 2020

I would have more... selfish perks. I am a loner and prefer stealth and prioritize distraction and tricks to actually facing the killer head on (even though that is one of my favorite perks).

Perks:

No Trust:

You have an inherent mistrust of others, and tend to be more cautious. If other survivors are within a radius around you, actions overall are slower, however, there are less skill checks. When you are by yourself, your action speed is accelerated for repair, cleansing, chest searching, and door activation., and there are more skill checks.

“Why would I trust you? All you do is hide, leave your team behind, and lure the killer to me... Give me a reason to leave you to the wolves, like you would do to me...” - Raven

I Won't Make This Easy.:

Exploring the world gave you creative ideas, at first used for art, but now ones that you now use to create traps to aid in your survival.

When you search a chest, you will gain a token. You can use one to set up a trap in a locker. You must go into a locker to begin construction (taking similar amount of time to Inner Strength). Once done, leave the locker, and when the killer is in the TR it will give a notification. Other survivors cannot access that locker during its uptime. All it would do is jump scare the killer and stun them for 3 seconds (if the killer opens the locker), in an animation that appears to jump at them, but the killer dismantles it in unique animations. The killer can hear the mechanism from outside if they are listening closely, so they can avoid it.

“These killers will have to work for their kills this time...” - Raven

Midnight Lullaby:

Music is a source of motivation for you. Hearing music in the environment, even from the screams of dying hope, gives you energy to keep moving on.

For every survivor hooked, you gain a token. For every token you can see the aura of totems and doors within 10 meters away. Stackable to 8. Hatch visibility is reduced to 10% of total aura range (Max range is 80 meters, which is most of the map, depending where you are. That means you can see all totems, doors, and even the Trapdoor if you're in a range of 8 meters to it.)

“Kill me? I'd like to see you try, You take my life, I fail to die. The night will fall, and swallow light, so sing my undead lullaby...” - Raven

• Raven014

You are far more optimistic of others than I am, based on your perks. I like the concept of Token of Friendship. : )

• Raven014

Well, first come up with what the perk does, then pick a word or phrase (maximum of 4/5 words) that describes it best. That's how I do it, anyway...

• Orion

Same. It was hard coming up with my third perk, though.

• Raven014

Adept with one, not others...

That might be what I'd call it, but yours is decent too. I like the concept of just being good at one thing but sacrificing heal potential. : )

• Raven014

You realize that half the female killers are essentially living corpses, right? : /

• Orion

It's meant to be a reference to Treasure Planet ("I'm an astronomer, not a doctor!"), which itself is a reference to Star Trek ("I'm a doctor, not a ..."), only flipped.

• Raven014

Ah, I see. It has been ages since I saw that movie. : P

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    edited May 2020

Ztar's perks...

Stepping away - You commonly find yourself going off track of what others think you'll do. When pressing the active ability button, you put scratch marks visible to you and the killer in a straight line. This line continues until you start running again. If it goes through a pallet or vault, cause a notification on it for the killer. Cooldown of 45/40/35 seconds. "I'll leave you to your things." -Ztar

Not real - You distrust everything around you, even when things seem calm. Fake pallets and husks will be highlighted to you when they are created. If the killer is undetectable when you would be inside the terror radius, show their aura for 5 seconds. Has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds. "Are you sure?"

Noticable - You notice when a killer attempts to adapt to a situation against you. Everytime the killer gains a haste boost while you're in a chase with them, move at 1.10x speed for 3 seconds. After said chase is over, gain the exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. "Make it a little more subtle next time." -Ztar

• Raven014

Not Real is a bit too strong... it is an anti-stealth killer and anti Freddy perk. Maybe you should place a limitation on it. But I like Noticable and Stepping away. : )