Name one time you clearly annoyed a survivor/killer

Me and my boyfriend were duo queuing and we loaded into this game. We were up against a spirit. The game went quite well, but the spirit was terrible at doing chases, getting hits and etc. For 4 gens, she didn’t down anybody. Me and my boyfriend always note this behaviour as a “NOED alert” where the killer is relying on endgame to get their kills.

so we both agreed that she must have NOED. But none of us had done totems and we didn’t know if the other two survivors did them either. Whilst being on a scavenger hunt, my boyfriend unfortunately gets caught and downed. I was on top of the truck next to the hook that he was about to be placed on - waiting for the spirit to hang him and go. When he was placed on hook, the last gen was popped by the two survivors and the spirit immediately phase walked in that direction.

unfortunately for her, there was a totem that was next to the hook that lit up. So our observation was right, I decided to cleanse the totem in hopes of saving the two survivors that were probably engaging in a chase and once the bones had popped, I went to unhook - before being immediately met with the loading screen lol.

i kind of expected that reaction but not it was also kinda funny at the time that one would choose to punish themselves than to try and secure at least one kill.

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    edited May 2020

Group of survivors brought 4 flashlights, so I brought lightborn Freddy. The amount of visible frustration on their part was hilarious

The vids to big to embed but here it is on dvr. I asked one of them after the game he said he forgot lightborn was a thing 😂

https://xboxclips.co/demonic-gadfly/546151d2-39a7-49bb-bac3-fe84a060229e

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Basically every time I play spirit. Survivors can't handle someone that outsmart them so they give up. As a survivor I loop d a ghostface for 3 gens and a gate, resulting in me barely escaping because of hatch. The killer started accusing me of hacks and blamed the genspeed. Guess what, I didn't get banned for hacks because I obviously didn't have hacks. It's spine chill resilience that carries m8

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited May 2020

Probably the most frustrated anyone has ever been was when they were leaving their hooked teammate to die on hook for hatch. They were sick with the plague and hiding in a locker, a big bright green smoking sickness covered locker in a row of non sick lockers. I have no idea why they thought that would work but oooooh the endgame rage.

As survivor I once danced an Oni between three edge of map single windows for the entire duration of his power. He didn't care about anyone else the entire rest of the match.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited May 2020

I tunneled 1 time a flashlight using... I think it was a meg or nea ... down and then facecamped her after the second hook (on her first hook I stabbed her 1 time as warning).

Before she had flashlight safed 5-6 times her teammates. I had never met someone so skillfull with a flashlight before and after this match.

In the endgame chat I had expected that she insults and curses me, but no... She just asked like a innocent lamp why I had facecamp her and was friendly, the whole time in the endgamechat.

That had give me a bad conscience and since then I don't facecamp anymore flashlight-safing survivors.

Ah well and should that meg or nea read this and still remember on a game like that now, while a Legion Julie facecamped her to death - I just say sorry :| .

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited May 2020

Recently a nea thought it would be funny to pretend to unhook me and dance when I was on the hook. luckily the killer came and slugged her 😂 that made my day brighten up😀. I got off then cause another teammate saved me and we escaped.

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68

Not chasing the survivor who clearly wanted to be chased.... Until he/she dc'ed.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Players get annoyed at the most random things, some very basic. One of the harshest reactions I got was against an Adam who was actually very decent. I had him injured. He greeded a pallet and while LoS was blocked he popped an insta heal. He ran back into me and stood still bating the swing. I thought it was a styptic when I saw the medkit disappeared. I counted to 10 and bodyblocked the pallet when he panicked, then I downed him. Then, after being unhooked, he came back and slow vaulted a window in my face while I was chasing someone else. I waited for the animation to end and I swung through the window, slugging him. It was a DS play. The chat of that match was heated, to say the least.

Spirit's power works based on tracking, not outsmarting.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

I was doing the Jane Head-On stun challenge in the last rift. Landed one perfectly on the Spirit in the killer shack. She proceeded to camp me and hit me on hook despite having not done that to anyone else in the match. All I could do was laugh about it.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

Playing Legion on Hawkins.

Downed a Laurie, hooked her, some dunce ran in for the instant unhook without BT, downed her again, and she DC'd about a second later.

Missed DS skill check? Just mad about the point-thirsty unhooker? I dunno.

• magicmaster2020
    magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

I ran a doctor around after getting off the hook with ds, and got down right before timer was up and used ds. He then decided I needed to die then and camped me.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

I use mother daughter ring. I track really rarely, I rely on prediction

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962