We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

NEW KILLER IDEA: THE GUARDIAN

Willroxas
Willroxas Member Posts: 4
edited May 2020 in Creations

Killer: The Guardian (Curupira)

Speed: 4.4 m/s (110%)

Terror Radius: 30 meters

Height: Average

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Map: Amazon Rainforest

Power: Confusion Necklace

The Curupira, a Brazilian mythological creature, is the guardian responsible for the protection of the woods, forests and jungles. The Guardian does not admit invasions in his forests, nor does he tolerate strangers passing through his paths.

Regardless of the map, several Guardian trees (different from the common ones) appear scattered through the map. The Guardian disguises some of these trees so that the survivors do not know which ones are in his domain and which ones are not.

When a Survivor stands within a 16 meter range of a tree dominated by the Guardian for 10 seconds, the tree starts to burn, and the Guardian can see the tree's aura.

Upon reaching the burning tree, the Guardian manages to forge four fire arrows by holding the action button, and can fire these arrows at the survivors. When hitting a survivor with a fire arrow, all of the direction buttons of the player controlling the survivor are reversed, in addition to the skill check, for 8 seconds. (Ex: button that goes right, takes left. button that takes forward, takes back, and so on).

The hit survivor will suffer a tremendously difficulty Skill Check, if gets it right, the confusion time is reduced by 3 seconds, if misses, it is increased by 3 seconds.

The Guardian has a time limit for using the arrows, and there is a cooldown for the trees to burn again and new arrows to be forged.

Perks:

* Hex: Omnipresent Forest

- The hunt for forest invaders has sharpened your senses. While the hex totem is standing, every three great skill checks done right by the survivors (no need to be in sequence), will reveal their aura to the Killer for 2/3/4 seconds.

"I know where you are, in my forest there is no use hiding, I will find you sometime, and your end is about to happen" - Curupira

* Alone is Better

- Locating your prey is the best way to fight it and give it what it deserves. When repairing 50% of a generator alone, without any help from another survivor, the survivor will face a tremendously difficulty Skill Check. If the Survivor miss the Skill Check, Killer and Survivor will see each other's aura for 5/6/7 seconds.

"Come alone to my domain. Alone you will disappear, alone you will be forgotten." - The Curupira

* Hex: Eternal Watch

- Nobody stays out of your radar for a long time. As long as the Hex totem is standing, all Killer perks involving aura reading are affected. All aura readings are increased by 3/4/5 seconds and by 8 meters.

"The time in this place is incredibly precious. And if I can use it to my advantage to find you, why not?" - The Curupira

(Note: the purpose of my idea for this killer is that it is obviously aimed at tracking and confounding Survivors in chase.

- It would be a different gameplay mechanic for both survivor and killer, I think.

I tried to make it as balanced as possible.)

What do you think?

Post edited by Willroxas on

Comments

• claudio7622
    claudio7622 Member Posts: 1

Amazing

• LuluTheLion14
    LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283

The killer looks fit to be honest with you. I’d date him. 😂. The perks are alright but I think the first hex perk shouldn’t be a hex, I don’t think it’s strong enough to be a hex. It should probably be every great skill check instead of every 3. 👍🏻

• pudimenvenenado
    pudimenvenenado Member Posts: 2

Love it!! I think it's necessary to explain that the Curupira has his foots faced behind (like shows in the image), that's why the fire arrows would invert the survivors control buttons.

It'll be pretty amazing a creature from the Amazon Rainforest' Myths! We already have 2 with Japanese roots, I think it's time to consider ocidental myths (like vampires, werewolfs and the Curupira)

• Willroxas
    Willroxas Member Posts: 4

I agree with you!! =D I totally forgot to explain about his feet hahahah and it's one of his most important characteristics. It would be awesome not only for us, but for the other players in the world to get to know a little more about our rich culture.

• KiliHD
    KiliHD Member Posts: 52

Good work, seems realistic. But for me these perks inlcude to much aura visibility. xD