Idea for new killer

A lot of people would love for chucky to be in the game. But with him being so small, there's obviously a lot of game mechanics issues around it. I think it would be a good idea to add Nica, from cult of chucky in as a new killer. At the end of cult of chucky she got possessed by chucky and to out knowledge, still is. Adding her eliminates all game mechanic issues. I think if Nica gets added in a lot of people would be really happy.

Comments

• MickoPicko
    MickoPicko Member Posts: 2

i think the night stalker will be great for the game

• C1ph40r
    C1ph40r Member Posts: 1

Idk about you guys but a wendigo would be pretty sick. Just imagine survivors on native amarican grounds in the middle of winter being hunted by a hulking rotting wendigo.

• BerryCuddles
    BerryCuddles Member Posts: 1

Spooky killer idea while I'm trying to fall asleep. Twin bodies but is inhabited by one soul. While body A is active and the killer is in it, body B "powers down" and remains motionless. The killer's power is to switch between the two bodies, but it takes a moment to "power up" when moving to the new body almost like the Wraith after ringing the bell. The inactive body wouldn't have a terror radius similar to the visions of the Doctor after the late stages of madness.