Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Xenomorph is definitely the next killer

it’s 100% going to be xenomorph. They won’t add another clown as his name is literally “the clown” and before you say “well, there is two chainsaw killers” a chainsaw is a freaking weapon, leather face and hillbilly aren’t similar in design and there names aren’t Named “the chainsaw”, they will NOT add another clown. And It’s not candy man based on the info going around. Jason is still not being added cause of the whole thing going on with the license. And after releasing the demogorgon(who is the latest licensed killer added) I’m sure they will get start to get crazy and won’t hesitate to add Xenomorph who is also a VERY classic killer. Leatherface, Jason, Freddy and xenomorph made it in mortal kombat games. So xenomorph is definitely 100% the next killer.

Comments

• Shocktober
    Shocktober Member Posts: 678

The alien crawls on walls in every game it has been in I think, I don't think they would be able to give it credit in this game.

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364

It can’t be candy man Scott said it’s not lol both on his stream and in a tweet also it could be Jason there’s a loophole but my guess is it’s probably penny wise

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Lol I remember when they said they were not gonna add clowns because people are afraid of clowns for real. Here we are talking about the inclusion of a second clown.

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

the power wouldnt be wall crawling, maybe some jumping but people forget that xenomorphs use eggs against organics that pose no threat instead of straight up killing them, and also are very sneaky in all the movies and games. also really fast so something like billy or oni could be done again

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589

Pinhead!

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Didn't the devs say no more non-human characters after Demo?

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

One of the devs confirmed in a tweet that is isn't alien

• Salty_Huntress
    Salty_Huntress Member Posts: 151
    edited May 2020

No, infact they said that the Stranger Things chapter opened up a huge door for them and noting is off the table. Besides they like to reuse skeleton structure for their killers so its likely will get another beast like killer eventually but right now my money is Pennywise but it could literally be anyone.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

I personally would be the most excited for Alien. Anything they bring in I hope is fun. Looking forward to the next announcement.

• Ribbles
    Ribbles Member Posts: 115

The 4 looks like scissors so its Chucky. Also it looks like half a pentagram so its Pinhead. These are my guesses.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022
    edited May 2020

Man, do I want my Xeno in game. I'd snap them up as my main in an instant. Sorry Plague.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

Then he retconned his tweet by saying he only knows 1 of the 3. But he doesn't know which of the 3 liscenses will come to Dead by Daylight. But he said he put the name of the killer in a locked text document to say: "HA HA I TOLD YOU I KNEW" When it does come out. So he actually for sure doesn't know if it will be candyman or not.

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

Wasn't sure about Xenomorph, but after googling her image, it's not the worst guess. Was thinking her arms would be too small to hook, but it could work.

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

I would like a xenomorph or Pinhead.

If it is finally Candyman it will be a "meh" for me. I didn't even know that killer before the rumors started around.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

The devs have stated that Hillbilly was inspired by other classic killers, with Bubba being one. Several of their add-ons are called the same with the same effect. It's also not just the chainsaw, but their basic attacks are also both sledgehammers. My argument against Pennywise is, wth would his power even be? Hell, there's even an argument to be made that the Entity itself is Pennywise. As far as Candyman goes, again, what would his power be? He had the whole Bloody Mary thing going on, right? How do you translate that to a video game? Everything that the Xenomorph can do is physical, so it's more of a question about what abilities they would give it. It could climb walls, hell, run along them. It's tail had decent rang. Acid blood, though I doubt that would be included in a game where the killer can't be injured. Unless it translates to injuring healthy survivors that stun it with a pallet. Maybe better for a perk, though.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Hopefully not as I have already said that the Xenomorph won't be implemented well. You won't see it climbing on walls that's for sure because, "TOO OP PLZ NERF". Keep the Xenomorph out and hopefully someone who actually cares about the franchise, makes a game that doesn't dumb it down.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

just because a streamer said it cant be a certain killer doesnt mean it wont be

even if he was told who it was, what if hes baiting you and it actually is candyman?

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

Here

Also shark costume with jaws theme for clown please

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

Idk, maybe it's because I joined after demo, but demo fits the game. He's a beast, yes, but he's still humanoid in structure. Xenomorph feels more beastly and alien, it's a stretch to call him humanoid. I'm not against it, but I'd prefer to see more killers than monsters.

The "bee" pun from the tweet has me convinced it's Candyman. The 4 kind of looks like a hook slash. Skulls were also a recurring theme in the original movies at his shrines. There's even some honey that's black, though on the rarer side, and there's an imitation that's black as well -- like what oozes from the skull.

Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

• BloodMoneyMerc
    BloodMoneyMerc Member Posts: 477

Candyman is the most likely killer for the next chapter based on all the recent evidence (50%). Close behind would be Pennywise (40%), which is still possible despite there being the Clown because he would probably just be called the Deadlight (from the books). Xenomorph is the 3rd most likely because there isn't really evidence for it but the Alien anniversary is coming up (8%). Jason would honestly probably be the fourth most likely, but those chances are extremely slim (1%). No other killer would make sense at the moment, such as Chucky, Pinhead, Pyramid Head, or Jeepers Creepers, but anything is possible (1%).

I think people are looking too into the wording with the post from the DBD team as well as the articles of interviews that surfaced online. With the whole thing about an iconic horror killer that has marked the world of horror since its inception, I don't think it is meant to be taken so seriously & shouldn't make Candyman less likely. Sure he is not considered one of the top iconic horror characters, but he is still a relatively big name.