What drives you crazy sometimes

NinjaDette1
NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289

For myself when I’m not playing as killer And I’m Claudette I go crazy when I’m up against the pig😱. Almost every pig wants to chase me so I’m unable to take off the bear trap😂. Please share yours survivors & killers.

Comments

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

This is pretty specific but not getting to use Diversion for most of the game against stealth killers can make me a little nuts when I get three Ghostfaces or Wraiths in a row. The same can be said about healing perks and the PLAG, but I don't see her too often.

• NinjaDette1

Oh I agree absolutely on that did that muse a few times.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

1-hit downing a Survivor using the Hex: Devour Hope's 1-hit ability, but then being denied the kill because someone cleansed the Hex Totem just in time.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Teleporting bugs as hag. The weird flicker, notification bubbles that hide survivor auras from bbq, weak perks preventing diverse builds.

Simple gameplay stuff really.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

People crouched nearby when someone is being hooked. Especially when injured. They 90% of the time get downed as well and now there's two people hooked that needs to be saved. Not to mention they weren't working on a gen while that person was getting chased and were following them around for the unhook.

When I'm hooked with Kindred and the entire ######### team still races to me to see who can unhook me first.

When I'm hooked with Kindred and the entire team is just crouching around in a corner, nobody on a generator.

People looping around the hooked person or leading the killer right into them.

When I get hooked, bleed out on first hook because of the killer camping, and not a single generator was done in that time.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Survivors hook bombing with the whole team

Running Kindered and seeing my teammates either selfcaring or crouching near me as the killers goes to start another chase

Running We'll Make It and having my teammates run away to heal themselves

Seeing a Hag place 3 traps near the hooked survivor

I could go on... but I think I'm done here

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Being teleported around as Killer because of sudden lag spikes. That just makes me lose the will to play because I keep losing survivors because my killer keeps being rubberbanded 10 meters away from them.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

When your teammate tries to sandbag you because they know where hatch is (and want it for themselves), instead of doing generators while you're getting chased.... https://i.imgur.com/LpAGYEV.mp4 (the shack pallet waste is the greatest offense)

However, we all three knew where the hatch was, so her tactic didn't work.... but this has happened and my teammate has escaped for it before.... truly toxic!

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

When I’m killer sometimes people would send me rude messages. I’ll always remember when this Nancy got mad at me for downing her 😂. As I caught her crouch omg by the gate. I told her what am I supposed to do let you live?.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

When all 3 of my teammates go down while trying to save me from a camping killer. Happened to me so many times today.

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

Had that happen to me a few days ago. Except two of My teammates tried to lure the killer away So the 3rd could save me but I ended up dying.

• TheCursedTitan
    TheCursedTitan Member Posts: 177

When deliverance should be able to use when on any amount of hook or should already be available at the end of the game

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

When I intentionally avoid tunneling the Meg when only 2 gens are done, then I down her at the gate in end game, throw her on a hook near the gate. Someone rescues her before I can move, down her, they open the gate and I eat a DS. Thanks for not tunneling during the game, but eat this now. Encourages me to be toxic and tunnel everyone at least once during the game. I hate tunneling though, so it is hard to bring myself to do it. Wish DS would deactivate once the gates open.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

The Doctor.

...get it?

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

When I grab somebody. I know I grabbed them, I see the animation of me grabbing them, then the game says 'No.' Watch as they run off. That really grinds my gears.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

The performance of this game on PS4..

• NinjaDette1

I only ever tunneled once and that was when I was new at killer but even then once in a while I might. But only if the survivors were toxic.

• TheCursedTitan

Also, love depipping after I’ve done 3 gens

• TheCursedTitan

Ya know devs you could’ve just made decisive so u only need to be hooked instead of adding a timer which is actually dumb as hell, and camping is not strategy it’s poor gameplay which shouldn’t be rewarded, literally have been getting nothing but face campers, hey idea how about u make it so the killers are blocked off from the survivor from a certain range as long as their hooked, don’t say it can’t be done because it can

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Omg when I used to main Wraith, that was a nightmare for me lol.

• venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666

The lag . When playing killer and you down a survivor there boost isn't where you hot them. I had a match last night where I got a Survivor at the pilars in the exit room and it moved her past the exit so I couldn't pick her up

• Inaruslynx
    Inaruslynx Member Posts: 14

Is this sarcasm? What do you think insidious is for?

The devs are going to get right on your guaranteed win. Did you want tan item that if you have it you win? What else would like? The ability to kill the killer? Flashlight them and then someone has a knife item and they slit the killers throat? As a result, survivors get infinite points and killers can never earn points again, as they deserve, those filthy killers. GG ez noob killer.

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

Was now just killed by the Demogorgon. Hooked me and closed the hatch in front of me.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Running into the killer at the start of the trial. Literally running into, as in I'm running to go find a gen and I don't realize that the killer is in the direction I'm running toward.

• TheCursedTitan

No I just ask for the game to actually be fair, and insidious also rewards face camping It’s sad to see A game that rewards poor gameplay

• Soapbar
    Soapbar Member Posts: 60

Survivors start the game separated. If I'm playing Trapper or any other low mobility killer it's just instant loss most of the time.

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236

Getting multiple ghostfaces/deathslingers/hillbillys in a row. (Annoying, especially with the way they all play)

Getting found 1st. (I feel like being found 1st for me usually means I won't escape at all)

Survivors who do nothing / hide in the vicinity while someone's being chased, instead of being on a gen. (I run bond, so ik)

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Yea being found first sucks, but at least I know I get to actually get chased that game.

Congrats on 69 posts btw

• HelloThere
    HelloThere Member Posts: 59

Dailys since i take days to complete some of them. I survive when i play a normal game for most of the time. Suddenly i have a daily and i die 90% of the time. Killers are always those i can't play at all like the oni.

Oh and a team full of blendettes with some flashlights. Because i know that they ain't there to finish the objective.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

Getting BBQ & Chilli very early after prestiging my Killers, that drives me nut.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I delete most survivor dailies and am going to start farming for the killer dailies. Too much of a pain in the ass to do the dailies with characters I don't play.

• undeadcookie
    undeadcookie Member Posts: 198

People body blocking with Borrowed Time. You unga bunga the hook, I go after you because I see your scratch marks from half a ######### mile away, you get rewarded with BT even though you made a play that would otherwise be considered so bad that it had to come from the mind of someone who's disabled, I go for the unhooker because the person on hook probably has DS, but then the unhooked person begins body-blocking me because they get a free 15 seconds of immunity for a stupid play and even if I down them, I have to wait out DS which opens up the prospect of them activating Unbreakable. I literally get ######### no matter what I do.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Getting corn maps when playing Myers.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I love it when they hook bomb, Im slapping everybody and someones trading

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546
  • blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I play a LOT of solo, like exclusively solo when I'm playing survivor.

Nuff said?

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

When I see both urban evasion and self care run at red ranks. As killer its amazing but as survivor it's extremely frustrating to see.

Especially on a claudette or nea..

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Spawning with a mate on a gen and they urban evasion away.

• Dead_by_Gadfly

Urban is still a good perk at red ranks. Break line of sight, urban around another corner, run away. Not to mention a full team of immersed survivors that are also really good in chase is a nightmare for killers.

Self care sucks

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

All I'll say is I've played this game for two and a half years and I've not seen a good urban user lol good loopers can use urban (like any other perk), but good loopers choose not too since getting in chases doesn't worry them.

Who knows, maybe someone can change my mind lol no problems to anyone who does run it but it just annoys me seeing red ranks using it.

• Dead_by_Gadfly

If it makes you feel any better when i do use it i dont urban all over the map like a noob 😂

But yeah as killer ive had teams use that strat i mentiined above very effectively. You waste time looking for them and when you find them you waste time chasing them, where as before it was just chase. I swear the meta is shifting. Survivors are splitting up to do gens and playing a little more immersed, because of that im finding 3 gens pop off by the time i get my first down and a 4th gen has some work done on it already. Before this latest update it wasnt like that (not complaining just saying what I see in game)

• NinjaDette1

As a killer Wraith main I go after Salty megs first 😎. I dislike megs No offense to any megs Here on the forums. Although if the Meg was good and played well I let her go 👍.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,243

This might ruffle a few feathers, but I get annoyed when survivors are gifted great map setups and act like they "outplayed" me. Running an unbalanced tile set correctly isn't an outplay. The Badham house with an omega fence, Haddonfield, etc. A survivor running an objectively safe tile correctly isn't the same as outplaying me. I don't see that as a 1v1 so much as it is me waiting for you to make a mistake, because that's all a lot of killers can do with certain map set ups.

• Martesa55
    Martesa55 Member Posts: 208

When I am hooked and the others or crouch or don't come to save me. It just sucks

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited May 2020

What drives me crazy is some of the changes the devs make and they believe it's for the greater good. I'm not talking about changes to my side that make my objective a little harder for the sake of balance. I'm talking changes that flat out hurt the game and should never have happened. Like the dreaded 1.9.2 patch, old MoM, nerfing already weak killers the day of their release.

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121

when i'm hooked then i see my team crouching with urban evasion on the other side of map