Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

You Guys on the forum made me a better in-game person

DarkPit
DarkPit Member Posts: 87
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

I wanna just say thank you to a lot of guys on the forum. When i read through many discussions, i heard many people say: "well i just say gg and move on..."

I have to admit i got salty pretty easy ingame and often became toxic in post game chat. ( im very young and didnt even realized what i did). But after i read many posts of you guys and i HAD to take a break for a week, i thought better of it and became a more polite person.

I still get salty ingame(which to be fair is legit sometimes) but i either just write gg in end game chat or just leave and move on. Even if somebody else is toxic, i wanna discuss it with them politely( which doesnt work most of the time....).

I dont even teabagg anymore exept i want to help distract the killer so somebody else can escape(e.g. if they get camped). So no teabagg for toxic reasons.

In conclusion i just wanna thank you guys once more i learned from you and changed my behavior t

o better. <3

Comments