Chapter 16's "mysterious" survivor and killer could be different licences

Options

For those who don't know there are two steam pages for dead by daylight that were added recently meaning two dlc's, my reason for believing this is that if it was to be pennywise behavior wouldn't want to use the young version of the losers club and if it was candyman then there isn't a lot of captivating choices for a survivor. Keep in mind I could be completely wrong and we could be getting two full chapters, more then one survivor dlc or a cosmetic pack of some kind. So what do you think?

Comments

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

If its Candyman, I imagine Helen would be the survivor, or MAYBE Caroline Sullivan.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Kind of. They released Ash a bit before Ghostface was released, although they also released two survivors in the following Chapter after Ghostface (being Nancy and Steve).

• LiquidSwordsman
    LiquidSwordsman Member Posts: 50
    Options

If it's Pennywise, it's possible they could always do 2 new survivors similar to the Stranger Things chapter.

Candyman can also have both Helen and Anthony from the upcoming sequel. Even though it might be an odd pairing considering Anthony was a baby in the first movie, but if I understand the DBD lore right, time doesn't really matter in the entity's world, so they can probably find some way around it.

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333
    Options

If The Upcoming killer Ends being Candyman,then the survivor would probably be Helen Lyle,There's 11 Male Survivors And 10 Female Survivor Right now in the game,so another female survivor Would make more sense.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

Plenty of adults to pick from with pennywise though. They'll take the cheapest one lol

• infinity_on_switch
    infinity_on_switch Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2020
    Options

New killer will be night-pain aka Edgar Allan Poe. Quoth The Raven. Or Jack the ripper.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

Mysterious survivor you say? Obviously it's gotta be a member of the Scooby gang, they roll around in the Mystery Machine. Case closed.