PS4 - TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM Trophy Glitched

Kanes_Inferno
Kanes_Inferno Member Posts: 27

Hello,

I believe the Take one for the Team trophy may be glitched in PS4. I’ve spent countless hours trying this and am just wondering if there are other reports of this trophy not unlocking? I’d like for it to be looked into.

Thank you.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784

Yeah, I reported this a hundred times. On average, for me, it only counted 1 out of every 10. I think I had to get hit probably 2-3k times to get the achievement. It has been an issue since this was a PC only game, with Steam, so it isn't an issue with the achievement not counting it, it is an issue with the game not recognizing it.

• Kanes_Inferno
    Kanes_Inferno Member Posts: 27

I finally got it after months of trying and knowing I had well over 1K (if not more) of what was required. Just glad I finally got it!

• brokenrekord83
    brokenrekord83 Member Posts: 9

Where is it i cant find it lol

• brokenrekord83

Found it maney u havent done it 250 time unless uv been counting cuz i havent got a feast for the entity which is sacrifice 500 surviors still havnt got it and ive been playing killer for a wile now

• brokenrekord83

And 500 divided by 4 is 125 so i would have to sacrifice all survivors for 125 matches and ive done way more than just 125 matches some i lose some i get 2 1 3 or a 4k or zero bit i still dont have even tho ik iv done at almost 1000 i wish there were stats so i could see this but there isnt yet or never :(

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784
    edited May 2020

Broken, the achievement is bugged. It says you have to take a protection hit within a certain distance of the hook. You can look at your current progress before the match (Say, 200/250), and take 2-3 protection hits right next to a hook, and it will not count any of them. Do it 2-3 games in a row, and if you are lucky, it counts one, with no clear indication of why that one counted but the others didn't. They all still SAY protection hit, but do not count for the achievement.

Edit: I got it by literally unhooking people in front of the killer, taking the hit, or standing in front of the hook so the killer had to hit me to put them on, it would give me protection multiple times, and it was still a crap shoot if any of those counted.