Whats the most Toxic thing that can be done?

monster89
monster89 Member Posts: 147

I know everyone has different opinions but what's the most toxic thing someone can do?

For me its when a killer tunnels someone to death. Your ruining someones experince by not letting them play.

Yes I understand tunneling and camping isn't necessarily "toxic". To some its strategy. But that's why I want to create this thread. Everyine has different opinions on what is Toxic. What do people really hate the most?

Is it campers? Tunnelers? T baggers? Flashlight flicking? Mori right after hook? SWF with multiple keys?.....

Comments

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 887

The most toxic thing you can do is be abusive in chat. Most of the rest of that stuff is annoying, but not toxic.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,312
    edited May 2020

Playing with "make someone mad/upset" as your primary or even only objective.

EDIT: To clarify I'm excluding stuff that's against the rules like spamming slurs/threats, genuinely taking the game hostage or straight up cheating. Because when it's a straight up rule violation it's something else if you ask me.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited May 2020

I'd say sandbag or spamming unhook on someone

Edit: from killer side tunneling someone for no reason 3 times in a row from the moment game starts

• monster89
    monster89 Member Posts: 147

Oof. That reminds me. I hate when one of your teammates recognizes you from a previous match and sandbags you to get payback. I recently had a teammate message me before the match started and told me he was gona sand bag me because I got him mad when I was the killer from a previous match.

I also had one time when I was playing solo and i was paired up with a swf team. One of the guys I had pissed off from a previous match and he recognized me so he told his buddys not to save me from hook.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

taking the game hostage. hateful messages in post game chat

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

Playing killer.

• Trial_By_Scythe
    Trial_By_Scythe Member Posts: 65

Survivor: Probably t-bagging at an open exit gate, I can't believe those cowards don't see the irony in it.

Killer: Hooking someone then stand there smacking them until they're dead.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

Survivors that teabag and blind at every pallet. Then they complain when they get focused.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

Survivors tbagging or blinding at exit gates, like just LEAVE. I had a survivor blind me and then NOT leave, and I get wanting more BP, but at that point it's just BM.

Killer's spamming hits while I'm in struggle phase. It doesn't make it go faster, and I'm not going to let go faster, especially in the EGC. I die once everyone is gone, so let me get my struggle BP. Maybe this one isn't really toxic, but I can't help but think it comes off that way because of aggressive killer animation. It always feels like a '######### you' to me.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Carrying a Survivor to the hatch, dropping them just out of reach, closing said hatch, picking them back up and hooking them while doing a victory lap around the hook in feral frenzy.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

You get blocked into a corner by 2 of the 3 SWF survivors who heal you to 99%. They have brought a key and have 3 gens all close to each other. The 3rd SWF jumps in and out of lockers to summon the killer who then hooks you so the hatch spawns for them to escape.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

I like these survivors and I have two counters to them on Deathslinger

If they're wounded and stupid enough to butt dance at the exit gate. Or for the healthy survivors who think they're safe to butt dance at the exit gate on those matches I've decided to load noed.

In those two scenarios, much to their dismay their butt dancing days are over, soon to be replaced by hook dancing.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Be in a 4-man with a key.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Blendette, Spine Chill, Self Care, Distortion, Calm Spirit, key, purple fog. Just hide. Don't do gens. Don't make saves. Use lockers to avoid losing Distortion tokens if the killer has BBQ or something. Just hide. Let everyone die. Keep hiding. Let the killer close hatch. Keep hiding. With 5 seconds left on EGC take hatch.

TOXIC AF

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    edited May 2020

Facecamping (not in EGC).

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I remember in a Otz vid where a swf tried to toxic to him, but in result he got 4K, the end game chat was: U must be so mad lol

But infact he was calm and they just shamed themselves

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Killers: Taking the game hostage, intentionally letting survivors bleed out even if they can hook them, and previously Mori spamming.

Survivors: Bodyblocking other survivors in a chase, intentionally wasting pallets, showing killers where survivors are, refusing to do anything the whole match, suicide on hook and bringing The Game offering and d/cing.

These are all tied imo for most toxic.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

When the killer can't catch other survivors so they tunnel down the worst one. This happened to me recently. Ellis-Dweet couldn't keep a chase but my friends and I could. We tried so hard to get baby Dweet out. But I was the only one with a flashlight. That's not necessarily toxic but, I would've sacrificed myself if I could've.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Massively, massively tilt the game in your favour with items, add-ons, comms, perks, outfits and offerings, and proceed to try and make the killer rage quit.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

I had survivors that did nothing but hiding all game. They were not interested in playing at all.

As killer I think slugging someone and then t-bag as GF or do Pigs dash sounds all the time until survivor in dying state dies is also pretty toxic.

But the very worst you can do is write really mean messages after the game, like "#########" and stuff.

• Maievh
    Maievh Member Posts: 62

######### talking in endgame chat. Only thing ingame that I would consider toxic would be sandbagging your own team on purpose as survivor.

• Dolls
    Dolls Member Posts: 395

Killer + Survivour(s) teaming against other Survivors. Most toxic thing that can be done.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

The most toxic thing in the game are scared teammates that don't do anything useful throughout the match while you are getting chased, downed, tunneled, slugged, camped etc.

I don't care what a killer does since I know the struggles of killer gameplay. It's the useless ######### solo teammates that trigger me - and it's ALWAYS Bill players for some reason. I have NEVER seen a decent Bill player.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited May 2020

I play on both sides equally and when I play as a survivor sometimes a killer will go for me specifically either because they don’t like that I’m Claudette or they see me with a flashlight and or a toolbox and assume I’m toxic.I’m not the kind of person who does or acts toxic or salty to killers in game however if a killer is toxic towards me then you bet you’re sorry but I’m going to be toxic back. Don’t get me wrong I know people say Claudette mains are salty and toxic but in reality anyone who plays any of the characters weather survivor or killer can be toxic or just one specific character.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Killer and survivor teaming up to screw over other players.

• arielmoron32
    arielmoron32 Member Posts: 8

As a survivor: looping well, do gens, save people, clean NOED, open the exitgame and leave. Also using DS, BT, DH, adrenaline, and a key.

As a killer: nothing. Camp, tunnel, slugg, mori, noed, all is an stategy.

• bunnibeetea
    bunnibeetea Member Posts: 72
    edited May 2020

A nea did this to me because I "farmed" her when she was on deathook, even though the killer went after me after I unhooked her. She kept spamming the unhook button until i died, not letting any of my teammates save me

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

The most toxic thing that u can do is start a game as survivor

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

For me it’s working with the killer. It’s why I’ve stopped playing with randoms, I don’t even wanna take the small chance of getting someone like that in my “team”.