Why are totem spots so #########?

Options
USELESS
USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

There are only two maps that have a good totem spot and get this spot is rare. I got a ######### game that my totem were on the ######### tractor on coldwind farm, are u ######### serious?

Comments

• OniWantsUrLocation
    OniWantsUrLocation Member Posts: 506
    Options

So many bad words :o

They changed the totem spawn about a year ago. Still pretty damn unsatisfying.

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151
    Options

Man, this game deserves this bad words cuz so many things here is too broken, some against survivors but a way more against killers

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789
    Options

dont rely on hex perks then

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    Options

Ya, nothing like seeing your hex perk just sitting next to a tree in plain view of the entire map. Seriously ######### game?

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107
    Options

I made a thread suggestion about giving killers a 30 second pregame setup to place them in any preset location on the map, this way RNG doesnt' screw them. But people said that would be too strong

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options

Totem spots definitely need a tweaking, but really the entire map needs a face-lift, so I kind of understand why. It doesn’t make it any less frustrating though to see Ruin get cleansed right at the start of the game literally every game. Ugh.

I think they should make it so that totems don’t light up until they take effect, so that you’ll at least have a chance to put them to use before they’re cleansed.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    edited May 2020
    Options

Yeah totems need a major rework, both in functionality with perks and hiding spots.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587
    Options

The funny thing is, this is supposed to be the "buffed" version of placements. Not even kidding. A year ago, they would be right in the middle of the field and they would pretty much be static spawns. Supposedly, this is better.