Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

best survivor bucking perk setup

Huntress's lullaby devour hope ruin and thrill of the hunt but that has 9 totems active 2 of which grow in power with hooks one lets you Mori the other males skill checks harder more often with no warning and works well with ruin to slow gens the thrill of the hun just adds more totems and warns when there being messed with (the lullaby or thrill of the hunt can be swapped for nurses calling)

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

At rank 20, I bet this build is devastating :wink:

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Soooo all hexes basically?

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Yup I mean depends you could always just use devour hope but the other two lullaby and ruin would distract them with rushing to get while ruin annoys everyone even just using one gives them a hard time but all 3 of them would cause panic
  • Milo

@redsopine1 said:
    Yup I mean depends you could always just use devour hope but the other two lullaby and ruin would distract them with rushing to get while ruin annoys everyone even just using one gives them a hard time but all 3 of them would cause panic

I really doubt that would work.

4 of 5 totems are now lit. So atleast 1 or 2 will be found at the start(ish) of the game.
    Lullaby doesn't work until you hook someone. And with Thrill it will be "Oh no someone is on my hex! Let's go after them""OH NO! Someone's on the other hex!" RIP that hex"

• redsopine1
    Ah so its more 1-2 that you have to pick and see if it works
  • Milo

@redsopine1 said:
    Ah so its more 1-2 that you have to pick and see if it works

Oh also Thrill doesn't give you more totems.
    And people already do that :_:

• redsopine1
    Welp there goes my idea lol
  • JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173
    edited September 2018

Hex builds are like hex perks themselves, feast or famine, you could get lucky and they clean totems exactly how you want them to (slow or cleaning the lesser ones off first) or RNG could screw you and they all spawn by one of your hex totems and you play that game perkless.

Its still fun to play around with perks though and make tweak to find builds that work for you or work for your mood or play style... when the new chapter released you could work in Haunted Ground to make it more dangerous with that build.

Hex Haunted Ground: Two trapped Hex Totems will spawn in the Trial.

When one of the two trapped Hex Totems is cleansed by a Survivor all Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 40/50/60 seconds.

The remaining trapped Hex Totem immediately becomes a Dull Totem.

• Milo

@JusticeZERO said:
    Hex builds are like hex perks themselves, feast or famine, you could get lucky and they clean totems exactly how you want them to (slow or cleaning the lesser ones off first) or RNG could screw you and they all spawn by one of your hex totems and you play that game perkless.

Its still fun to play around with perks though and make tweak to find builds that work for you or work for your mood or play style... when the new chapter released you could work in Haunted Ground to make it more dangerous with that build.

Hex Haunted Ground: Two trapped Hex Totems will spawn in the Trial.

When one of the two trapped Hex Totems is cleansed by a Survivor all Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 40/50/60 seconds.

The remaining trapped Hex Totem immediately becomes a Dull Totem.

Basically "screw your cleasning" Hex

• redsopine1
    Haha true
  • redsopine1
    Still mixing ruin and lullaby would be a good f you to people as you hook them and they have no idea when a check arrives but throw in devour hope and you Mori somone queue panic