The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Doctor & Calm Spirit Question

So I was curious about something, when you're playing against a survivor running Calm Spirit now, I know they no longer scream, but does that big red visual still pop up for the killer to see that you're near him and were hit by his shock treatment?

Comments

• Shadopaw
    Shadopaw Member Posts: 34

nope

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    All you get is a bloodpoint alert that someone tiered up lol.
  • ShockDoc
    ShockDoc Member Posts: 8

What the others said, however I would also like to note that clam spirit is VERY rarely ever taken. It is only great against the doctor and against other killers there are soooooo many other better options. So I wouldn't worry about calm spirit too much, it won't really be used often enough to make a difference in 4 kill rate for you if you play doctor.

Also even if they use calm spirit, which negates your tracking, you can just rely on the same searching stratagies that you use on other killers. the main edge the doctor gets is his anti looping mechanic by timing the shock just right. Happy hunting.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Unfortunately, no. Not even in Madness 3. If you want to counter it, then you should bring a Restraint or Iridescent King add-on (Illusions aren’t effected by Calm Spirit) and/or patrol the hook until they die. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

You will still get the hallucinations from madness 2 and 3 though, so you can still follow them.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

actually, that should still show up in my opinion. the perk only deactivates the scream, but why the whole notification? like, that one perk alone completely counters out the docs tracking ability (unless he runs "restarint" as a add-on)

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@Mister_xD said:
    actually, that should still show up in my opinion. the perk only deactivates the scream, but why the whole notification? like, that one perk alone completely counters out the docs tracking ability (unless he runs "restarint" as a add-on)

The only reason the Doctor gets the notification is because of the scream. It's noise the killer can track. No scream = no notification. Everything else will still notify the Doctor unless they also have Quick & Quiet.

This discussion has been closed.