Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Game crashing

ronobbly
ronobbly Member Posts: 34

Hi, I play on PS4 and in matches I will get a bug that happens usually once a day when I play. When I go to unhook somebody, the game will freeze for a minute, crash and then set me back to the loading screen. This has also happened when I'm being unhooked too and the same issue happens.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ronobbly

Yet again, I have just received a 48 hour ban because mid way through a game it just took my straight to the loading screen then the start up screen. It said I had 'no connection' however, I never have this issue with other online games I play. Also, I had something on twitch on my laptop and that didn't disconnect. I'm sick of these bans

• Brunno
    Brunno Member Posts: 52

Are you Brazilian? i am,and many Brazilians have this problem, look at this link below:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152610/need-community-help-random-disconnect-in-game#latest

• Brunno
    Brunno Member Posts: 52

it seems that the Brazilian server is bad, what bothers me most is the delay in solving the problem, and they haven't removed the punishment for disconnection yet ...

• ronobbly

I'm from the UK so I'm not on that server, thank you for the link & yeah it's absurd that we are being punished for a fault in the game and when you dispute it you get told it's 'automated' and they can't do anything about it which is really not good enough.. they shouldn't encourage players to take breaks off the game after their ban to ensure that there won't be a long one like that again.. it defeats the whole purpose of people buying the game to play it