Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Post your best Myers builds below!

I am slowly becoming a Myers main....I been playing this game for years but I never really got into playing as Micheal until now. I am interested in how Myers mains deal with high level play.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,896

I run corrupt intervention, monitor and abuse, pop goes the weasel, and bbq and chili.

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

Corrupt Intervention (The Plague Teachable)

It is a must, it gives you time to tier up and make it easy to check on gens that are closer to you since you have a low speed at the beginning and helps with early gens.

Barbecue & Chili (The Cannibal Teachable)

To look for survivors, guide you and for the bloodpoints ;) ( I am a ######### for bloodpoints)

Infectious Fright (The Plague Teachable)

It is so good on Myers. You can literally decide if you want to end the game and can help make the most out of your Tier 3.

Bamboozle (The Clown Teachable)

Makes Tier 3 Myers Scary. Blocks any good windows and makes shack useless against you and helps at T and L walls. It is an amazing perk on him since it stacks with his increased vault speed at tier 3.

Hoped this help, I wouldn’t consider myself a Myers Main but boi do I love playing him.

• Sinatyxmas
    Sinatyxmas Member Posts: 72

I dont need no build! (Expect noed, bbc, thanat, rancor, mirror, strand of hair, potato survivors, and luck.)

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Pop, bbq, m&a, nurses calling. For add ons i used the one that helps you walk faster while stalking and something else i cant remember. And I slug anytime i see someone after downing someone else. Infectious would be great too once i have tier 3

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338
    edited May 2020

Super sneaks myers - Dead rabbit, tombstone piece with: Monitor and abuse, play with your food, corrupt intervention, pop goes the weasel. Extremely small terror radius in tier 2, stalk to 99%, get your PWYF stacks, sneak up on people for instakills plus gen protection

You could also change out tombstone piece for Vanity mirror for no insta downs, but aura tracking at 16 meters, which is bigger than your terror radius. Be sneaky, be lethal. Plus change out PWYF for any prefered perk. ( I prefer STBFL or BBQ)

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Enduring, spirit fury, BBQ, infectious. ######### gens, make survivor go AAA instead. I'm actually slowly becoming a Myers main again too, whatever they did to his stalking in the latest update made it quite a bit better than it was before. It's still pretty bad at times but he's far from unplayable now. Gotta give credit where it's due, props to the Devs for making good progress on his bugs.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

I like BBQ+Chili, Bamboozle, Corrupt Intervention and Monitor and Abuse. Sometimes replace Corrupt with Pop or Discordance.