4th Anniversary Dev Stream Predictions (What’s going to be announced)

Options
Cabbage
Cabbage Member Posts: 349
edited May 2020 in General Discussions
  • New Chapter - Obviously the new licensed chapter is going to be announced, hopefully a full chapter with a survivor and new map as well, not just a paragraph or a repeat map in the same realm.
  • Cross Play - Similar to when the announced dedicated servers last year, I feel like they’ll announce cross play, implementing it over the coming year.
  • Matchmaking overhaul - They’ll show us how the new matchmaking system is going to work, and how it’ll improve on the emblem system.
  • Year 5 roadmap - Highly likely they’ll show us the new roadmap for year 5, with a new chapter every 3 months.
  • Killer/Map rework - Unsure if this one is going to even happen but if it does I hope LeatherFace that gets the rework, (he needs it badly to prevent face camping), as for reworking a map, I feel like pretty much all the maps are balanced after the mid-chapter, but if it was to undergo a cosmetic and assets upgrade like Lery’s then I hope The Game map gets it.
  • Community Cosmetic Winners - winners of the make your own cosmetic event will be announced as well, with 1.2K entries I’m excited to see the best of the best.

*Again just my thoughts and predictions*

Comments

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349
    Options

Praying for either Jason or Pennywise, Alien not so much, but you never know. I’m just genuinely excited to have another licensed chapter in the game.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

I am excited for this, I do hope the new killer is either Jason, or Candyman. i would like to see the winners are and I hope one of them is the never stop slashin legion cosmetic, because that cosmetic is the only one that'll make me play legion more often

• Kate_cx
    Kate_cx Member Posts: 181
    Options

I believe they confirmed in their most recent Q&A stream that Clown was getting looked at for a rework. So maybe Leatherface will come after.

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632
    Options
  • Kate_cx
    Kate_cx Member Posts: 181
    Options

Unfortunately they didn't say anything about Legion :c they only announced that the Clown was getting looked at. It's like they didn't notice that the Legion was even brought up in the question.

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107
    Options

A new map and survivor has already been confirmed, so you don't have to worry about another Ghostface incident. :)

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Yeah, basically agree but just one thing. Like someone already said, it's a full chapter so we won't have another Ghostface situation, yeah! :D And like @MonsterInMyMind said, I really believe they'll talk about prestige and devotion rewards and hopefully rank rewards as well!

I'm rooting for Jason this chapter and in anticipation of him possibly(strong emphasis on this word) being added, here's a super sweet video to help celebrate it!

Credit to worthikids!

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    Options

personally I hope that the new killer isn’t something like Candyman. He’s to bland like cardboard cereal.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    Options

pinhead !

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

I really wish they desided to do a graphical overhaul to the 3 original realms, compared to the newer maps they look really bland.

• Noire
    Noire Member Posts: 41
    Options

When it comes to the new killer I'm hoping it's either Candyman or Xenomorph.

Candyman is my favorite horror movie and I just love the character . With Xenomorph, I've been wanting more monster like characters similar to Demogorgon and Xenomorph definitely fits the bill for me.