Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Award for sh!ttest player goes too

Me!! :(

Last 10 killer games.... 1 sacrificed. 
Last 20 survival games.... 0 escapes!!

Anyone else as bad as me!?!?!? 

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    I don't think so xD But don't let that ruin your day. I can tell you don't really mind and that's way better than getting salty for that, keep it that way mate, enjoy the game and you'll get better ;)
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@starkiller1286 said:
    If epicfailtryhard were here I'm sure he'd tell you how he somehow did even worse.

Oh I missed Leatherface mafia club.

Damn

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    If epicfailtryhard were here I'm sure he'd tell you how he somehow did even worse.
    Omg dude I spit out my coffee. I was thinking "epic" and then got to ur comment 
  • Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@starkiller1286 said:

This is a fact btw.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

We need @EpicFailTryHard back and not in his current alter ego form. The Leatherface Mafia was annoying but entertaining. You know the saying you don't appreciate something till it is gone. Well 10 daily posts about being terrible at the game and kill swf is preferred over the current entitled posts about content release.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    fcc2014 said:

We need @EpicFailTryHard back and not in his current alter ego form. The Leatherface Mafia was annoying but entertaining. You know the saying you don't appreciate something till it is gone. Well 10 daily posts about being terrible at the game and kill swf is preferred over the current entitled posts about content release.

Does anyone know the @EpicFailTryHard 's alt account? @fcc2014
  • fcc2014

@Vietfox said:
    fcc2014 said:

Does anyone know the @EpicFailTryHard 's alt account? @fcc2014

@chemical_reject figured it out. I'm 100% convinced he is right. I don't want to out him and get it banned like @campasaurus was.

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@EpicFailTryHard's posts were quite entertaining tbh.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I usually get sacrificed for being too altruistic.

• fcc2014

@HellDescent said:
    I usually get sacrificed for being too altruistic.

It is all about grinding points. You don't have to survive a round for a "win" just like you don't need a 4k for a "win" @chemical_reject and @NoxiousOnnyyxx can attest i play the game for fun and try to get chased otherwise you are just playing generator simulator.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@fcc2014 yeah i know. When I started playing a win for me used to be an escape or sacrificing as many as possible. But now I'll avoid doing certain things, like if the survivor was just unhooked next to me I'd rather go and damage the gen or try to smack multiple survivors instead of just focusing on one there's no fun if the game is over in 5 minutes. I like when there's pressure from both sides.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Delfador said:

@starkiller1286 said:

Damn

Im pretty sure that the Leatherface avatar gang was just actually one person.
  • fcc2014
    Delfador said:

@starkiller1286 said:

Damn

Wow if it was they have no life at all but are sorely missed. Not the same without those insidous basement campers.
  • chemical_reject
    Delfador said:

@starkiller1286 said:

Damn

Yea that was one of my #TinfoilHat theories lol epic, removeSwf, and there was one more but I can't think of his name for the life of me 
  • fcc2014

@fcc2014 yeah i know. When I started playing a win for me used to be an escape or sacrificing as many as possible. But now I'll avoid doing certain things, like if the survivor was just unhooked next to me I'd rather go and damage the gen or try to smack multiple survivors instead of just focusing on one there's no fun if the game is over in 5 minutes. I like when there's pressure from both sides.

Sometimes i play with certain made up objectives just to challenge myself. It is only a game after all. I played 3rd seal and knockout just for fun as a goof an found it very effective against swf until the totem got by broke. Change things up.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    fcc2014 said:
    Delfador said:

@starkiller1286 said:

Damn

Wow if it was they have no life at all but are sorely missed. Not the same without those insidous basement campers.
    IDK if they were all the same but i know Epic had multiple like @campasaurus

Always hilarious how they actually claimed that most survivors do a 4 man escape with that loadout.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited September 2018
    fcc2014 said:

Sometimes i play with certain made up objectives just to challenge myself. It is only a game after all. I played 3rd seal and knockout just for fun as a goof an found it very effective against swf until the totem got by broke. Change things up.
    Use Piggy with Facemask addon, Knockout and Third Seal, hit multiple people before you down anyone. Immediatly put an RBT on the downed survivor and leave him on the ground and enjoy the chaos as they try to break the thinking that will help see him.

The most evil loadout in DBD by far.
    I have made SWF groups ragequit like that.
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

Oh ######### i didnt even realise @Lowbei and @EpicFailTryHard were banned.....damn i was wondering were those lovable ######### were xD

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@branchini1979 said:
    Me!! :(

Last 10 killer games.... 1 sacrificed. 
    Last 20 survival games.... 0 escapes!!

Its not about whether you win or lose, just that your not on MY team! ;)

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Global said:
    Oh ######### i didnt even realise @Lowbei and @EpicFailTryHard were banned.....damn i was wondering were those lovable ######### were xD

Back to GameFaqs I guess.

• fcc2014

@Global said:

Yeah it is part of why the forum isn't as good anymore.

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    Had a couple more games as survivor last night, and again zip. Can't remember the last time I even scored 5 figures bloodpoints.  Only gripe I have is games should be matched on character level as well as rank, as my character levels are all low (only 2 slot level 1 perks) yet playing with people with all 4 perk slots, all level 3 perks
  • chemical_reject
    fcc2014 said:

@Global said:

Yeah it is part of why the forum isn't as good anymore.

I think I've figured out Lowbei's alt account but I'm not 100% yet. He's a little slicker than Epic.
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited September 2018

@branchini1979 said:
    Had a couple more games as survivor last night, and again zip. Can't remember the last time I even scored 5 figures bloodpoints.  Only gripe I have is games should be matched on character level as well as rank, as my character levels are all low (only 2 slot level 1 perks) yet playing with people with all 4 perk slots, all level 3 perks

Yeah, that's the whole reason I didn't do too much of the PTB, but it makes sense to not factor in character level with matchmaking as it is right now. Players in the menu can select a low level character, create/join a lobby, then switch to a high level character right before the match starts. If they changed it to where you were locked into the character you joined in as, this would be much more likely, or at least can only switch to a character of a similar level (let's say within 5-10 levels of the character you loaded in as). To go with this, they should also disable access to the blood web while in a lobby to prevent the same potential abuse (player with a ton of blood points, joins lobby with a low level character, then proceeds to up their character 20 levels).

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Me playing Nurse on console when I’m having a bad day... to the point where the Survivors give me pity blink strikes and hooks/kills. I get so upset at how bad I’m sucking balls. 
  • Ochido?