Let us combine items to improve their quality

Options
AvisDeene
AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

We should be able to combine 10 brown toolboxes in order to get a yellow one and 10 yellow ones to get a green one. Or at least let us exchange them for a small amount of blood points. It's annoying to have so many crappy items in my inventory. I want to do some cleaning.

Comments

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226
    edited May 2020
    Options

That would be so good because i've got so many brown med kit/toolbixes ect.. that tbh will probably never get used

• riotangel
    riotangel Member Posts: 176
    Options

I'd prefer to "trade in" an accumulated set of unwanted items for a small refund of points. 10-25% is fine so as long as they're converted into something of value.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

I am not against this. I just don't want to have a 300 brown and yellow items. It's not a priority for the game but it would be nice.

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279
    Options

oo I love that idea, especially if it applied to offerings too. I swear those +50% bp offerings will haunt me to my dying day.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 583
    Options

I like the idea of exchanging for bp but for those who have hundreds upon hundreds of items, they would have an unfair amount of yellow to maybe even pink items. Combining for a better item would make things go out of control in terms of items, again because of those who have saved up hundreds and hundreds of items

• SurviveByDaylight
    SurviveByDaylight Member Posts: 720
    Options

as long as it doesn’t apply to Mori’s or keys (green ones at least) lol

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Its finally done!

I have combined 100 toolboxes to create the ultimate generator repair tool!

No longer shall they refer to me as "Sabo-Jake", no more!

• Sinatyxmas
    Sinatyxmas Member Posts: 72
    Options

Have fun getting that across the map.

(If u made that though thats awesome good job)

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Oh, I thought combining 2 seperate items to 1.

I was already like. "I am gonna make a infra red flashlight to heal someone from a distance."

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522
    Options

To be honest, I would even accept downgrading an item. (Turn an Ebony Mori into a random purple item, for instance.)

Just so many useless things. So many. And they only exist to extend the BP grind, you'll never even look at most of them in your inventory.