So.. no news until 26?

Options
xChrisx
xChrisx Member Posts: 917

I mean, a teaser like deathslinger with the chain moving? Something? Also, why the dev activity section is empty since January? @Peanits

Comments

• shwag
    shwag Member Posts: 417
    Options

Pandemic.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

From what it looks like, we'll be lucky to even get a teaser via tweet like the Stranger Things chapter.

• Han
    Han Member Posts: 196
    Options

It will be a licensed killer, so any clue would immediately give away what killer is Coming.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    edited May 2020
    Options

Can you not wait for 5 more days?

Patience is a virtue, they say

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

In b4, they'll release a teaser that will feature a honeybee crawling on top on a xenomorph egg, with a red balloon attached to its leg, and a hockey mask.

There you go, good luck finding out who the new killer is gonna be

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

#########, what gave it away? I thought I hid it well enough

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

You said good luck. Only John wanted his captives to live.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613
    Options

We already have enough hints to figure out how the new Killer is. This is the exact same thing that happened last year with Ghostface. Look at the teaser, find the meanings to the font/color/textures within it, and you should be able to figure it out.

But the difference between the 4th year and 3rd years teasers is that this year EVERY ######### PERSON is often ignoring teaser itself and looking for outside hints such as random emojis, cat pics, or some other crap.

"It's Candyman!" some say. Even though the teaser's font and background texture have next to nothing to do with him. The colors are also a long stretch with gold being pollen or honey. Honey and pollen does NOT look metallic at all, but the teaser's gold does.

"It's Jason!" others say. ######### off. Even if Jason or F13 wasn't in legal hell at the moment that 100% prevents ANY chance of Jason being in any form of media, how the hell does the teaser relate to Jason? I don't see a single thing pointing towards Jason at all.

"Gotta be Xenomorph!" a few claim. Again, how the ever living hell does the teaser point towards the Xenomorph? Because it is black? What about the font, gold, patterns, or textures?

"Pyramid Head!". I agree that his head fits the 4, but what else? PH himself nor Silent Hill fits anything else of the teaser.

I can't recall anyone who suggested those above ever backing up their claims. They over focus on a single detail and jump on it ignoring everything else. Or simply repeat what someone else said without having anything at all. You do not figure out a puzzle by ignoring it or cramming pieces into places that's only "close enough".

Want to know my opinions after attempting to match the entire teaser?

Gillman fits. Everything. The font of the 4 and why it goes to the bottom. The colors used. The textures of the background. The teaser is damn near screaming The Creature from the Black Lagoon or at least something very close to it.

The teaser itself can be a picture of someone swimming in the dark of night. Their legs below the surface of a black abyss and something waiting deep below for the right moment to drag them down. Never to be seen again.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

Spoiler.. it's all 4. 4 new killers, 4th anniversary. Pretty obvious, really. The dlc will also cost $32.

• Lazerboy88
    Lazerboy88 Member Posts: 517
    Options

Has it every occurred to you that the artwork for the 4th anniversary for DbD is purely decorative and not ment to be taken as a teaser for the killer? They said β€œIconic” killer, Its definitely not whatever you believe it is, it will most likely be one of the few you dismissed. But no one knows! They are being very tight lip with this killer besides the fact they will be licensed. The possibility for Jason is there! If you research into the lawsuit he can appear in media but you can not mention certain things from the first F13, I do not know who but I believe the next killer is in fact a part of this list

Pennywise

Jason

Candyman

Alien

and maybe Pinhead but I dount that,

The creature from the black lagoon?? How is that a iconic horror movie that shaped the world of horror? Whoever it is, will be someone most will recognize and know.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    Options

This is usually normal around this time they want their anniversary stream to be enjoyable so they usually hold back until the stream.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

I'm 90% sure they're just joking.

(And if they're not then I doubt anything you or I say can convince them otherwise)

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

It's Red Forman. He's here to put a foot in all you bratty lil survivors asses.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

As to people thinking the skull is of great importance, all of the different positions we've seen of the skull are just the DbD logo tally marks.... and the black goop coming out of the skull is just matching the logo as well.

• Lazerboy88
    Options

You know what the β€œteaser” reminds me of? The skulls in the DbD title logo

• Lazerboy88
    Options
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

They're probably gonna save up all news for then.

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109
    Options

I believe based on some information that Dracula will be the next killer. May 26th is Dracula Day which so happens to be the release date of the original novel. Also Netflix allowed them to make an Stranger Things chapter. Netflix recently owns their own Dracula show. Thus, they likely have an much easier chance of getting the character. Honestly, it would be upsetting on Dracula Day it turned out to not be him. I hope this pieces the puzzle together, it took me awhile to fully realize what so many is missing. Not to mention, Dracula has a very strong presence on all forms of media.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613
    Options

I'm open for discussion. But that mean both sides need to take part in it.

Iv made my claims and offered opinions to why using the only teaser we got. What I see in it, what my reasonings are, and even gave visual examples.

For there to be a proper discussion someone else needs to offer evidence of their claims based on the teaser. So far I haven't read any claims that attempted to back them up with more than a single part of the teaser while ignoring every other part.

In the 3rd year teaser, everything in it hinted to Ghostface. The other teasers with other Killers also did. Font of the 3, it made of blood, the background textures, the overall colors used, and the other Killers being blacked out. Why wouldn't the 4th year teaser do the same?

• NotDBD
    NotDBD Member Posts: 182
    Options

I think they have a lot coming up. The big reveal on the stream as well as the 4-year celebration. I think it's exciting. Something to look forward too :)