nerfs in 2020?

seriously stop asking devs to nerf killers. The last thing any killer, spirit or freddy need right now is a nerf. Do you seriously want there to be no killer player base? This isnt a 1v1 and youre not garaunteed an escape every game

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Other than some reworks to Billy's addons there isn't any killer nerfs needed.

About 90% of the killer roster needs varying degrees of buffs, with some still needing addon reworks.

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495

huntress needs her addons looked at. Hillbilly and leatherface need reworked add ons, freddy is fine. Other than that the killers do need huge buffs, especially trapper and wraith

• Sziosis
    Sziosis Member Posts: 198

I'm here because I smelled blueberries... I want a buff Piggy.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Piggys will get a buff when all Piggy Players sign an agreement to allow survivors to boop the snoot when requested.

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Aslong as we stop nerfing survivors too then im fine with no killer nerfs :D

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

I might be wrong, but other then balancing SWF, i feel like the game is in a good shape. Some situations (maps, pallet spawns, ect) might favor survivors and other times killers, but hey you win some, you loose some.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
  • ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Honestly the less nerfs the better. More buffs would make the game so much more interesting and fresh. Sure, get rid of things like iri head that are actually busted, but start giving killers and survivors meaningful changes that make the game actually fun and different. I'm sure me and a lot of other people could write a list of QoL changes to be implemented to the game that would take 15 minutes each to code and would help so much. I get that this is not how maintaining a live service works, but I just want the Devs continue their current trend of changing a bunch of features for the better (map changes, promised graphics options..we need more of this, not more killers and updates that changes 1 feature and breaks 6 existing ones)

... that's my take on it

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183

Seriously stop asking devs to nerf survivors. The last thing any survivor's perk, BT or DS need right now is a nerf. Do you seriously want there to be no survivor player base? This isnt a 1v1 and youre not garaunteed an 4k every game.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
  • coppersly

From the survivor perspective it makes sense that you can't 1v1 the killer... that'd be stupid and the game wouldn't have 4 survivors.

From the killer perspective it makes sense that you can 1v1 a survivor. You're the killer after all, you're supposed to be stronger than a single survivor that's why there's four survivors.

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183

You are supposed to be stronger than a survivor if your skill is at the same level.. (or the gap is min.) Sadly the matchmaking doesnt make fair match (for now) and sometimes you find a baby killer/survivor potato and match is completely unfair.

My points is that killer main must stop complain about every survivor perks and viceversa (there are only few things really broken like irihead, ebony mori, keys), after 2 years of survivor nerfs the game is pretty balanced right now and we need more buff than nerfs (clown? Almost 30% of perks?) IMHO

• coppersly

I agree we're definitely in one of the better spots DbD has been in. I like to point out that if it took 2 years of survivors nerfs for the game to enter into a more healthy state with minimal killer nerfs along the way, that should showcase how lopsided this game is at it's highest levels of play which is ideally where the devs should try to balance because if they ignore it the highest level of play becomes "abuse whatever is the most broken" because noobs won't be able to do it so it won't ever get dealt with.

Or in DbD's case whatever is most popular and buys cosmetics. Cough swf cough.