If you could change one item/Addon what would you change and why?

supersonic853
supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,502
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Continuation of what power would you change and why from a few days ago planning to complete the series with a offering changes tommorow. Id just change irihead so it has to be like a 20 meter range to onehit down. And for items just make keys personal except for maybe the red one with how hard it is to get it (for me personally).

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,502

Dang noone has anyting they want changed?

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289

If it makes you happy as a survivor and killer main.I would make a perk we’re killers can reverse the flashlights to blind survivors. Very malicious I know 😀I would name the perk flashlight grab.

• notsonew
    notsonew Member Posts: 269

vanity mirror, 24 meters and don't reduce the movement speed, you lose your insta down, so why go 8% slower????

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited May 2020

Keys: An item capable of opening the Black Lock.

However, it will only stay open for as many gens the key user has fully completed (1 gen is for themselves, 2 is for them and another, rinse and repeat, they must complete the gens by themselves).

This will force the key user to be a gen jockey if they want to use it for everyone, and they have to waste their time on gens instead of in chases.

This should prevent 3 man escapes at a 3 gen situation that they got themselves into. Or, it should not allow them to just be useless the whole game and escape without doing anything.

• RavCav_
    RavCav_ Member Posts: 59

nerf Myers' addons so he can't mori with them

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183

Iri head.