The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

NEW CHAPTER IDEA 16: RISE OF THE RADIOACTIVE MONSTER! [WITH PICTURES] ((UPDATED !!!!))

ozanokudan
ozanokudan Member Posts: 15
edited May 2020 in Creations

Killer: The Onyx

Name: Rock Andrews

Nationality/Ethnicity: Caucasian American

Power: The Painful Mutation

Weapon: Baby Spear

Movement Speed: 4.6 m/s | 4,4m/s [Mutant Lunacy]

Height: Tall

New killer The Onyx. Onyx was a hardworking engineer guy, however, he was exposed to radioactive fallout and things changed for him! Forever!

Power: The Painful Mutation

Onyx can change his mods between Mutant Lunacy mode ( 4.4m/s) and Normal Mode (4.6/s)

when using Mutant Lunacy mode as he hits survivors and breaks pallets and generators he gradually gets charged,

Once it's fully charged it will active Painful Mutation which randomly selects a survivor and gives him/her madness

as the madness started the affected survivor has a timer and if they don't get rid of the madness eventually it will force the survivor to kill itself. Survivors with the madness effect has a speed increase, in order to cure the madness survivors need to hit one of their teammates. Hitting a survivor makes them injured if they are already injured it puts them into a deep wound state. however, when Onyx is on Mutant Lunacy mode he has a lower movement speed.

Perks :

I Gotcha: Survivor who cleanses a totem or searches a chest receives 1 token once the survivor reaches 2 tokens. survivor has an Exposed status effect for 30/40/50 seconds.

Make'em Do: You don't like leaving your trails. Grants Undetectable status for 15/20/25 seconds when a chased survivor drops a pallet Additionally any survivor who drops a pallet gets Mangled status effect for 20/30/40 seconds.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/598/sadsd csc-cutout-cutout.png There was an error displaying this embed.

Hex: Overheated Machine: A hex that damages survivors when they miss skill checks while repairing generators. Survivor within your Terror Radius gets damaged when they miss a skill check Survivors working on the same generator get %2/%4/%6 penalty to repairing speed for each survivor working on the generator. 

Survivor: The Tomb Raider Lara Croft

Name: Lara Croft

Nationality/Ethnicity:  British

Lara Croft is an athletic woman with brown eyes and reddish-brown hair, frequently kept in a plait or ponytail. Croft wears a crop top, camouflage pants and black or light brown shirts. When exploring, she often carries two pistols, She is fluent in several languages. 

Perks :

Strapper : When the killer is transporting you to a hook your wiggling speed is increased by %5/%6/%7 Additionally when the killer touches walls or other objects killer's movement speed is decreased %6/%7/%8 

Encampment Stuff: When you cleanse a totem you get 1 token when someone is in dying state while helping them get up, killer's hit doesn't effect you and 1 token is consumed. Increases totem cleanse speed by 5%/%6/%7 

The First Love : When you get someone from hook ,the saved survivor has a haste effect for 4/5/6 seconds   

I've made those pictures on my own and everything on this is from me and there are 2 silhouettes of the killer here. Please give me feedback to improve this and if this gets enough good reviews and votes I'll start working on the survivor and I will make a backstory for both of them. thank you so much for the help.

Edit : I took Lara Croft Pics from Pinterest they don't belong to me.

Post edited by ozanokudan on

Comments

• boravfx
    boravfx Member Posts: 1

:o mükemmel

• MisterNegatives
    MisterNegatives Member Posts: 32

wow... just wow... how did you make the 3d killer, did you use blender???

• Plubu
    Plubu Member Posts: 4

The killer's ability doesn't seem fun to play against, especially if you're playing solo, if a survivor has a Painful Mutation, and wants to injure their teammate to get rid of it, that teammate could just easily be a troll and just run around, since survivor's have the same speed (unless you have exhaustion perks), you would have to be lucky if you want to get rid of this effect.

Also even as a killer, if you want to give them the Painful Mutation, you have to move at 110% speed? 110% speed killer barely get to use their basic attack, and you expect this killer to use his ability easily? So he has to hit survivor's multiple times while at 110% movement speed? That doesn't sound like a fun killer to me.

He's essentially just a killer that can be looped easily, no mobility, nothing to help in chases, no map controlling.

Gotcha: 

Seems like an actual decent perk, though just make the perk's time 40/50/60 seconds.

Make'em Do:

I'm not really sure about this, the second perk's effect seems unnecessary, because how often would you see a survivor that drops a pallet and then gets healed in just 40 seconds?

Hex: Overheated Machine:

I think this perk needs game testing, but sounds like this perk would be useful for The Doctor's skillcheck-counter build.

• ozanokudan

It was a 3D wolwerine thing i found on web, i photoshopped it to my style and it doesn't look like the one i found on web anymore so i didn't even think about copyright since it doesn't look like the old one.

• ozanokudan

Thank you for your comment ! a teammate running around is kind of trolling but i think it would be a little fun to do wouldn't it ? i mean you can block Pig's key boxes as well. Also we can make mutationed survivor faster in order to keep it balanced tho it would be better :). i'm not sure what %110 speed equals to but i wanted it to be like huntress' movement speed to keep it balanced.

• NateyBoi
    NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

THIS IS REALLY COOL!!! One thing, the power seems a little hard or not fun to play against. What if you made a power including toxic waste since the man changed into a wolf like creature from toxic waste.

• ozanokudan

Some people say it's weak some say it's too op i'm really confused to be honest but i can say that i like the idea we can balance it by weakening the killer for example '' when you make killer blind it decreases the mutant lunacy's charge'' . And yes all my concept were based on what u said. When they turns mad they also visually change too. Survivors either start to look like a wolf or a monster