DBD written roleplay on Discord! (18+)

shockhorror
shockhorror Member Posts: 6

(Hey y'all, I'm sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum for this, but I am new here.)

Have you been looking for a server to flex your writing and character skills, but in all the ones you find your faves are taken? You might just get lucky this time around!

We’re a brand new server looking for a lot of canon characters. You can even join as an oc, or a character that isnt featured in DBD, but they MUST be horror related, and will have to be weaved into the story as either a survivor or killer!

We use the bot Tupperbox to write, but don’t worry, if you need help setting it up just contact a mod(or anyone who’s around to help!).

Our character list and rules are below, as well as the application that I will need you to send to my inbox if any of these roles interest you.

rules:

Character list:

aaaaaaand heres the application template:

Name: 

Discord: 

Timezone:

Character you’re claiming: 

A writing sample (if you have one in character that’d be great, but anything will do!): 

Thanks for reading 😁

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Name:Groot

Discord: TreemanXD

Timezone:Groot Central Time

Character you’re claiming: A Tree

I also kinda find the age rule weird since sexual themes are meant to be at a minimum.

• shockhorror

bumpity 😳

• shockhorror

^! meg was taken!

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Be careful with how you bump. It's a bannable offense around here.

• shockhorror

Oh really? Sorry I must have missed that when I read the rules.

• UrbanEvading
    UrbanEvading Member Posts: 35

This seems like a fun idea!

If you’re still looking for people, feel free to send me a message on my discord: secondnature

• shockhorror

Sending you a DM on here, I can't find your discord

• shockhorror

Ok, I'm new here and not totally sure how do it 🤔I think I need the 4 numbers of your username for Discord, or feel free to add me shockhorror#6465 that should work

• Name: Eve

Discord: °Ñîght_Kîllër240°#5856

Timezone: Az

Character you're claiming: Huntress

Hope she's not taken...

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446

I'd join.

No seriously, I would. I need to start feeling more comfortable with rping characters that have been made already.

Unfortunately, I'm just 15. But I have been rping for a long time.

A VERY long time, I don't even know how long at that point. Definitely more than 5 years.

• methhouse
    methhouse Member Posts: 1

If you’re still looking, I definitely wouldn’t mind joining. Go ahead and dm me at meth house#9985. Make sure to tell me what your name is too so I don’t accidentally ignore your message lol

• kawaiikannibal
    kawaiikannibal Member Posts: 74

Yeah, if this is still going, looks fun.

• MaikaDia
    MaikaDia Member Posts: 1

Name: Amaterasu

Discord: Amaterasu#5784

Timezone: EST

Character you’re claiming: Kate Denson

Writing example! (this one was from an Apex Legends Rp I was in until it died on Amino, pardon the font dividers ^.^" )

[IUC]Natalie Paquette

[UC]Interactions: Crypto

[I]'Didn't expect to see me up here did you? They never do.'

Natalie was taken aback for a moment, recalling the memory of the event that brought her into the games as a legend. At that time she never thought she would find herself in the bloodsport, it was almost bittersweet to recall.. She collected her thoughts for a moment before finally answering his question.

"Well.. "

She stopped to take a moment before gathering herself and regaining her composure.

"My father was one of the head electricians for the games, and because of that I grew up learning all about electricity. It's always been something that fascinated me, much like papa. I ended up being commissioned by the Syndicate to design and build the ring that encompasses the arena, that day I remember how excited my papa and I were.. I showed him every progression I made on the ring, the quantum physics equations, everything I progressed on.. he had always told me how proud he was. Papa was always proud.. Papa passed away the day the final ring was revealed, he didn't get to see what my work had amounted to.. "

She paused before continuing.

"After the funeral, I stood in our kitchen, and it was so... Quiet. I had dreamt of quiet like that, but now that I had it, I was terrified. And alone. I sat on the floor, and I know how silly this sounds, but I hid under the table. That was where they found me. Anita. Makoa. Ajay. Even Dr. Caustic, and he hates everybody. They’d just as soon stab each other in the back. Or the front. But they put that all aside. To support me. The electrician’s kid. I thought I knew what family was. But my equations were incomplete. My family is here. At the Games."

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

This takes me back to a time when I had imagination and motivation.

• JimmyZyklenB
    JimmyZyklenB Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020

Name: Jaime

Discord name: Jimmy Zyklen B#0059

Timezone: Spain

Character you’re claiming: The Oni (in case you are still going on and he is not chosen)

Post edited by JimmyZyklenB on
  • Crooks
    Crooks Member Posts: 1

Sorry if I'm Necroing this post, but server still available at all?

This discussion has been closed.