Killer movement speed bug Ps4

Options
xlRadioactive
xlRadioactive Member Posts: 27
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

I'm being slowed down when I play as killer like some force holds me back and decreases my movement speed

This bug has been happening since the last few days on multiple killers like Doctor, Freddy and Legion. I'm on Ps4

In the Legion clip you can tell easily what I mean especially when I'm using Feral Frenzy that I'm way slower and my momentum gets interrupted constantly. If you look at the knife you can tell as well.

In the Doctor clip you can see it happening twice at the beginning and near the end

Since I can't upload the attachments here I'll provide the links to the clips:

Legion clip: https://youtu.be/wAFrXLVRH3I it's especially noticable at about 0:18 Min

Docotor clip: https://youtu.be/9rV__KEFwXQ it's especially noticable at 0:08 Min and later again at 0:54 Min

This bug makes playing as killer much more difficult as I can't catch up with survivors and it makes them gain distance and unnecessarily stretches chases

I tried some other games and just walked forward, backwards etc. to see if it's my Ps4 controllers fault but it works just fine.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• widescreen
    widescreen Member Posts: 49
    edited June 2020
    Options

That happens to me as well and I am on PC. Playing killer I will be in a chase, vaulting a window, or breaking a pallet and in some random instances I get that same type of slower movement speed. The survivors gain a large amount of distance to extend the chase. Really awful and unfair imo.

Post edited by widescreen on
  • VSLl
    VSLl Member Posts: 315
    Options

I ran into the same problem on the Legion and wrote a post about it.

• Crouching_Ghostface
    Crouching_Ghostface Member Posts: 12
    Options

This has happened to me countless times since the silent hill chapter came out, its slows down multiple killers, i used wraith with a speed add on and still slowed me, ghostface has the same problem. The only thing you can do is walk forward with your camera at a diagonal angle. It really disrupts my gameplay. It happens a little bit on survivor as well but its a little harder to notice.

• Ayrenmag
    Ayrenmag Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

Same for me. i cant play killer because of that(

• GreatTurki
    GreatTurki Member Posts: 11
    Options

I have not encountered this issue and I hope that I never do. 😂😂😂

This discussion has been closed.