Falling Filly Challenge Should Be Changed!

Icery
Icery Member Posts: 199

The challenge i mean is "Fall from great height 2 times while being chased as Kate."

So why it is hard?

Let me explain: There are a total of 34 maps in Dead By Daylight.

5 of them is in Macmillan Estate Realm

5 Autohaven Wreckers

5 Coldwind Farm

2 Crotus Prenn Asylum

1 Haddonfield

2 Backwater Swamp

1 Lery's

2 Red Forest

5 Springwood

1 Gideon Meat Plant

2 Yamaoka Estate

1 Ormond

1 Hawkins

1 Glenvale

I found these information from https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

There is only one map has great height from these 34 maps: Thompson House in Coldwind Farm. So, the possibility of playing at Thompson House is 1/34. You need to get that map as Kate Denson and fall from that window twice while in a chase.

Isn't it hard to get that map as Kate Denson and do the challenge at the same time. I am unlucky and i am trying to do this but i did not played in Thompson House a single time.

Solution is:

-You can add other "great heights" to other maps.

-Or you can simply make it a normal challenge not master challenge.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    edited May 2020

Any balcony or second story window on haddonfield will do it.

The harvesters on coldwind work.

I'm fairly certain it will work on the hills that are present in most of the maps.

Gideon plant jumping from second to first story will do it

There's a ton of drops on Hawkins that will do it.

Anywhere you can trigger BL will get you this challenge.

The trick is that the chase music has to be playing when you trigger it. A lot of people jump to early before their chase with the killer starts and don't get it as a result.

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    edited May 2020
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

5 of them is in Macmillan Estate Realm<---Ironworks, Coal Tower

5 Autohaven Wreckers<---Cranes, Blood Lodge

5 Coldwind Farm<---Thompsons House

2 Crotus Prenn Asylum<---Asylum Main Building, Chapel

1 Haddonfield

2 Backwater Swamp<---Pantry, Ship

1 Lery's<--upper area of the Treatment Room

2 Red Forest<---Main Building on Mothers Dwelling, Two Story House on Mothers Dwelling, Temple Inside

5 Springwood<---School, upper window of the two Story Building

1 Gideon Meat Plant<---basically every Drop

2 Yamaoka Estate<---Sanctum of Wrath

1 Ormond<---Main Building

1 Hawkins<---basically every room with a Drop

1 Glenvale<---Saloon, scaffold

So yeah, those are the things that come to my mind immediatly. This does not include RNG-Stuff like Harvesters or Hills.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Worked for me on Disturbed Ward. Im pretty sure any second story structure will do

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited May 2020
  • Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 964

I just played a match with this challenge on Pale Rose (Blackwater Swamp). I fell twice from the pier and once from the broken staircase in the boat. I made sure to only jump when the chase music was playing. It didn't work, the challenge wasn't completed. All this places usually trigger Balanced Landing, so it doesn't really work like the perk does. Apparently, the height must be bigger than that.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

It works on hills, which you can find on most maps.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited May 2020

Ormond. Get in a chase or just do the gen in the cabin. Run up the stairs, jump off the balcony, back in the cabin, run up the stairs, jump off the balcony. Done.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I got it done easily on Wrecker's Yard:

• Excavator window.
    • Small hill.

Those two were enough to give me credit.

• Player35
    Player35 Member Posts: 119

If you have balanced landing, I suggest using it on Kate during your challenge. Easier to keep track off

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Last time I did it in the killer shack with basement. Just drop on the highest part

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

You know you can also, you know, bring a map offering with balanced landing. Or at least with just the map offering.

• blasto
    blasto Member Posts: 41

Could probably drop into the basement on any map also

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 221

I've done this on several maps. Rocks, two story buildings, Haddonfield, Thompson House, off of the big rocks. Chased by the killer, with the chase music playing, drop from a "great height" multiple times in one game and this challenge just absolutely refuses to pop. I've gotten to the point I'm tired of trying.

Is this bugged for anyone else?

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3
    H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 189

You don’t literally need to fall from somewhere really high. A hill will do and almost every map has a hill. Although if you get something like sheltered woods or rancid abattoir good luck

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Rancid Abattoir also has a hill, and even with them you also have the harvesters.

• Wylesong
    Wylesong Member Posts: 642

I will say all the information seems right except the one where you say any drop that triggers Balance Landing. I just had a game where I was in chase 4 times and every time made sure he was close enough to me as I ran up the hill and fell off and triggered BL and still did not complete it. You still may be right and it may be my bad luck but so far from my experience just triggering BL is not 100% and the hills do not work. I think it may need to be a tad higher. =)

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Btw if you trigger balanced landing when you fall the challenge doesn't work. I think it goes off the stagger of the fall and balance landing removes it.

• TrappinMan
    TrappinMan Member Posts: 66

All depends on where the basement is. In the killshed you should always be able to, but some other spawns don't let you come in form the sides.

• Michaljuk
    Michaljuk Member Posts: 1

I have done this on Haddonfield from the balconys, I have made it on hills and harvesters on Coldwind and on Silent Hill but I haven't got this