The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Have fun on the 4th anniversary guys, farewell!

matchmakingsuc
matchmakingsuc Member Posts: 17
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

I have played this game for 80 hours and please look at how cute is this game, queuing me with 3 rank 1 players with 3000 hours in the game? 2 Gens poped before i hit the first survivor. whats the point of even having Thanos as the new killers, Thanos cant even beat 4 rank 1 survivors!

Life is not fair, glad that DBD tell me that again after a day of work! have fun guys

Comments

• Hero_awesome
    Hero_awesome Member Posts: 301

I hate the matchmaking too man. The Dev's are working on it I honestly think you should try your best and try just to have fun. Rework on your fundamentals. That's what I've been doin when I get paired with rank 1's. It will change soon maybe even after the dev stream.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Lol 80 hours. Man you havent had to deal with MOST of the bullshit. And honestly, that matchmaking could still be worse. But hey, if a game or two that's challenging Is all it takes, later!

<3

P.S. See you next week.

• Actionjacksn
    Actionjacksn Member Posts: 186

80 hour for this one game? Wow theese survs know how to hostage the game thats for sure!

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

see ya in a few days bro

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,707

Bye!

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Who says farewell hours before a major chapter is revealed? He'll be peaking!

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

See u tomorrow

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289

The game is like a bag of Doritos and Cheetos once you start playing you can’t stop.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Yup.

It's like sour cream & chive Pringles.

No stopping.

• calem
    calem Member Posts: 533

How are you so lucky as to have BBQ, STBFL and Nurse's Calling (all Tier 3) on Ghostface with only 80 hours?

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited May 2020

Maybe 70 of those hours were during the double BP event? And they grabbed BBQ off the shrine last time it was on SoS?

Even assuming that though, OP has an odd name for a new player. And an odd name for someone so upset that they got a 0k.

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

The matchmaking sucks in the game and that has 100% happened to me but you need to run better add-ons. That one brown isn't going to get it done with Ghostface.

• matchmakingsuc

you can check my profile if you dont believe. I bought this game 3.5 weeks ago,

i bought and leveled leather face to 35, with bbq. Then i leveled up clown with bbq and boosted nurse to 40 (only played nurse once). and then myers

Before i reach rank 10, i earned around 60k bp a game with bbq and offerings. with tome and daily, 15 mins per game, i earn around 300k bp a hour. Its not luck its hard grind, i need to play something i dont like to play the killer i like (GF), so basically i get all the perks you mentioned in two weeks. if you dont believe it possible you can try it on a new account. its just like a secondary job lol

• matchmakingsuc

i just bought leather face to hard grind to boost other killers.

i earned 60k per match before i reach rank 10, with tome and daily i earned 300k bp per hour. It is possible. and its my hard work, not luck

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

I'm not trying to have a go here but you got a bad match up, lost and then came to the forum to tell us all you're quitting because of it.

MM issues are known, its been getting better I have more green games than green paired against red. I get the red/purp face roll every now and then, you GG and move on. A pairing like that is a learning experience its made me a better looper/chaser/mindgamer. Heck I can even catch and kill half that group now without much sweat I reckon. (boy the red ranks get the saltiest when that happens)

Are you sure your issue isn't just taking a loss to a bad matchup poorly. It's that old saying 'if you cry about dice rolls maybe you shouldn't play games with dice" Bad matches happen but I'm sure not every match up you play is like this.

• JeffLebowski920
    JeffLebowski920 Member Posts: 13

The habit always kicks back, just ask Snoop Dogg.

• matchmakingsuc

Its not every game but 7/10 of my games. And its like i have 70% chace queueing with challengers( highest rank) in bronze Rank in LOL, and someone tell me dont cry about it lol. It should never happen no matter how often it is.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

That's some bad luck then man, I play a few games each afternoon and evening and I have to say I get this once maybe twice and the rest are either balanced matches that could go either way or my own complete face stomp to the point I feel sorry for them and give the last guy the hatch.

Either way I find it fun, win/loss who cares. If you aint having fun then by all means stop its up to you.

• BÆYKUS
    BÆYKUS Member Posts: 31

I must agree that MM System is bad.I have 110 hours and i am rank 11 Killer.I am sure this is not the case but whenever i play good i got to the same lobby as good survivors.I buyed Ghostface 12 hours ago or something like that and i played 6-7 match with him , 2 of them were 3K but others were 4K.First games survivors was rank 10-15 but in my last game i got matched with 2 Rank 2s and 2 Rank 15 (or something like that i don't remember).This also applies to my Trapper.%90 of my games i get matched with Red-Purple ranks.Sadly i don't have screenshots but i am sure about it.Survive With Friends somehow (BONG)s the Ranking System because if you play with 1-2 Red rank(s) and 1 Green rank you get matched with a Green rank killer.

This game is good , just try to improvve and finally you'll be a red rank (i guess lol).At least then Rank System can't (BONG) you.