The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anniversary Tournament Stream Shard Giveaways

Back during Space Esport's tournament, during the stream the commentators hosted small giveaways for the viewers in chat. The prizes weren't anything too major, $5-$10 worth of Iridescent Shards, but free stuff is free stuff. The winners were told to send their steam info to their moderators, who would then pass it on to BHVR through Not_Queen I believe. A couple weeks after the tournament had ended, Not_Queen said on her own stream that while they had the names and information of the winners, they had not yet sent the winners their prizes yet due to being busy with other stuff, which was fine. In several of the Reddit Q&A's in the following weeks, there were several times questions were asked about what was going on with the shards that were unanswered.

It has been nearly 3 months since the tournament event. I was one of the winners, and have still not received the shards from the giveaway. To my knowledge, there has been no mention on any streams or posts by BHVR that said the winners should expect their shards on so-and-so date or had already been sent. Does this really matter at all in the long run? Nah not really. It's not the end of the world or anything if the shards never come. But like I said, free stuff is free stuff, and I wouldn't complain about getting some neat looking cosmetics for free. So I'm asking this just on the slight chance it lets me get a nice new Axe for my Huntress and other people get what they want too.

What ever happened with the shard giveaway during the Anniversary tournament?

Comments

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

We got the player's information from SpaceEsports. Some of the players were missing information or had closed accounts when we made the distribution. Maybe you are one of them? I'll message you in private.

• Smiss
    Smiss Member Posts: 14

@not_Queen said:
    We got the player's information from SpaceEsports. Some of the players were missing information or had closed accounts when we made the distribution. Maybe you are one of them? I'll message you in private.

Thanks for the quick reply! I've messaged you back.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Ok not to do with this but how do you pm on here?
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    edited September 2018
    I’ve made a thread on this before as well. I won during the PS4 tourney and gave my info. I asked if I could use my XBL GT and was told yes, that you could win and be awarded on any platform. How do I find out about my prize?

@not_Queen
  • Bump.

@not_Queen

• Bump. 

@not_Queen