Flying Hook

Options
EchoTL
EchoTL Member Posts: 1

If you spam "q" as a killer puts you on a hook and continue to spam it, your character will fly straight up into the sky. Depending on what map, you may fly forever up or hit a barrier and fall down. If you are struggling and you hit a barrier then it will cause you to fall and land on the hook, basically rescuing yourself. It is repeatable and consistent. It does not work with the cages of the new killer only hooks according to my findings. I am on the pc PTB. This glitch is not game breaking and will most likely end up making you and your mates laugh. It does make it unfair though, to those who use it to unhook themselves or those who camp on top of the hooks after falling down.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• madoumedanne
    madoumedanne Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2020
    Options

I thought it bugged after i got saved but I may not have been saved by mates after all (didnt see if someone did it was quick)! Indeed its after I pushed my struggle button that It made me go into the air and then fall down on the hook

EDIT 2 : after it happened to me again, I did was saved first time it happened, then when it happends I fly until i get saved or die, see me fly !

I don't have a very good internet connexion (2mb at best)

Good pc 60 fps

Post edited by madoumedanne on
  • tomushtnt
    tomushtnt Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2020
    Options

happens to me too on PTB