Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

what's a good killer to experiment/purchase?

hi! i want to get a killer - dlc or licensed - but i'm not sure which one. I know killers are subjective to play style, but I'm honestly open for any kind of opinion on which I should get! I enjoy playing killers that take skill, but not too long to learn. I like to finish games rather quickly, without being too unfair (as of right now, I main Spirit). I was thinking about purchasing Pig or Plague, but I'm not sure.

What do you guys think?

Answers

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711

@megansnotcreative

I personally recommend buying Killers that are fun to play as, such as Oni or Deathslinger, or Killers with good Teachables, such as the Plague, Bubba, or Hag.

• batmanscar
    batmanscar Member Posts: 466

get bubbah

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Pig and Plague are both fun. Plague is probably better at snowballing, but Pig is better at overall slowdown. I personally find Pig more enjoyable, and she's definitely way better at getting emblems if rank is something you're concerned about.

• idekanamelol
    idekanamelol Member Posts: 33

personally i’d get pig. she’s easy to learn and is super fun. i love playing pig

• Botiz
    Botiz Member Posts: 483

Bubba is pretty straight-forward to play, is fun, but can sometimes get hurt by good teams at higher ranks. Also has the BBQ & Chili teachable, which, if you don't already have, is amazing for reducing the grind with the bloodpoint gain.

Pig is definitely underrated, she's not too difficult to play, and is definitely fun. Her perk Make Your Choice on Hag is also amazing.

Ghostface is a little harder to play, depending on playstyle, with stalking it can take a little getting used to with knowing where you can be broken out of stealth from and when to stalk etc, however simply using a hit-and-run playstyle running Thana/Sloppy or both and alternating between injuring survivors is a simple, yet very effective way of playing him.

Those are the three i'd recommend the most. In terms of enjoyability for newer players of the killers i'd go Pig, Bubba, then Ghostface. In terms of strength i'd go Ghostface, Pig, then Bubba.