Favourite Survivor and why?

Options

We all know, once you unlock all perks, Survivor are just skins.

Who is you main and why?

Mine is definitely Ace, because I am italian and he looks italian and he is the most stylish one. :-) and as well he is not so loud when breathing or injured.

I actually started to unlock everything with Claudette, buts its to booring to play here at P3, she is invisible... better to be visible with style and escape with style :-)

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Tapp.

I like Saw and the character.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522
    Options

Ace. He is the stylish survivor and just looks like an IDGAF kind of guy.

• Seegson
    Seegson Member Posts: 48
    Options

Laurie. Iconic final girl

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Ash because he is badass and I love MoM.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,491
    Options

It would be Quentin if it wasn’t for that face... I am still hoping for a rework though!

from the original 4 it is Claudette, because of her character and style, sadly she is considered to be toxic and/or „Blendette“ etc. You know it.

I do play and level every survivor though, no one I really hate!

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816
    Options

Nancy the QUEEN👑

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

Claud, awkward nerd

• Strancol
    Strancol Member Posts: 158
    Options

I rarely play survivor but when I do so it's always Ash. Why? I don't know. I just like The Evil Dead franchise

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68
    Options

David or Dwight. they are pleasing to look at.

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459
    Options

Jane. Because BOOTY <3

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350
    Options

Steve.

I love how he screams. Using Calm Spirit on him is against the law! :D

• AgitatedPenguin
    AgitatedPenguin Member Posts: 93
    Options

Yui-Yui because she is the only Japanese survivor I have to chose from. I am a proud weeb leave me alone XD

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Dwight cause he's adorable. Everytime he gets hit and cries out in pain, I just wanna give the poor guy a hug. I dislike the dweards tho.

With the Silent Hill chapter coming soon, Cheryl/Heather will be my second main.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

Kate.

I'm not even 100% certain why tbh. Before I played DBD I was looking at Survivors and I gravitated toward her immediately.

I started just before Spirit release.

Her cosmetics have just solidified her as my fave. Her Christmas Sweater and Rock Climbing outfits are great and then they released the single best Survivor cosmetic in the entire game with her Biker look.

• escape_plan
    escape_plan Member Posts: 104
    Options

cool... i think feng min is also very popular

survivors i don't see a lot are quentin, adam and jeff. quentin probably because he looks terrible and has no cosmetics

• escape_plan
    escape_plan Member Posts: 104
    Options

...and honestly, i would probably never main a new survivor.... i mean the grind to unlock all perks at tier 3 is to much.... i have everything unlocked with Ace... i do only rituals and archive with other survivors... i spend now all my blood points to unlock perks as much as possible to all killers... i have no main killer at the moment