EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Babysitter

Give unhooked haste status

Double aura reading

15 seconds of no grunts, scratch marks and bloodtrails

Comments

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

They already said it’s coming but for survivor we’re gonna live forever add another effect of course and maybe give it a stack per heal state you do rather then unhooks and protect hits as these are hard on good players who don’t get hooked and insta down killers

For killer while controversial I would pick sloppy butcher but I have no suggestions there just something to help with all that heal perks that counter it

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

Pretty much I’m not sure a good effect myself I’ll let the devs handle that one but it wouldn’t be an aura reading I feel like as it would outshine babysitter

• Alify
    Alify Member Posts: 347

I think 15 seconds in practice will still not be enough. 25 seconds min, 40 max. judging by the off the record, this gives a similar effect for 80 seconds and sometimes this is also not enough so...

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105

Wake Up!

See aura of both exit gates (same).

The aura intensity indicates how close to completion the gates are (like buckle up)

You can see all other survivors globally and they can see you until a gate has been opened (Like new No-one Left Behind, but before opening the gate rather than later and the others can see you).

The following actions are 15% faster:

Opening exit gates (same)

Mending

Snapping out of it

White aura killer powers (Freddy clocks, Plague fountains and maybe pig boxes)

Might be overkill to give it so much but just some ideas!

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

Unrelenting.

Make it so that it returns to its original state before the machine gun build nerf, maybe with the numbers slightly tweaked.

Now it reduces the cooldown from succesful attacks by 5%/10%/15%

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

Hmm one bad perk. That easy. Furtive chase. Now i would change reduce terror radius from while in chase, to while not in chase. Keep the way the obsession changes the same. That and remove the obsession needs to be alive to maintain it's effects or if that to powerful, make it so you only lose 2 or half tokens rather than all of them, when the obsession dies. So even if the obsession dies, you can still get some benefit out of it, with all the work you had to put into gaining it's effect.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

Mindbreaker: Make the Exhaustion effect cumulative. The longer you spend on a generator the longer the exhaustion effect lasts when you get off of it/ reach the halfway point at which Mindbreaker stops working.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

That sounds like something that makes a Basement Camping Bubba to no longer need Insidious or worry about BT.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Territorial Imperative: Instead of making it work with the basement, put down a marker in any area of the map that causes the perk to notify you if someone walks into the area you marked.

• N851
    N851 Member Posts: 27

Beast of Prey - After Hooking a survior, Gain the undetectable status for 35/40/45 seconds and gain 50/75/100% more bloodpoints at the end of the trial.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Huntress Lullaby:

Get rid of the notification and do not warn survivors of its presence. Either that or make it a normal perk.

Effect: It becomes a more insidious perk and actually might be useful.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Hangman's Trick.

Increase the Aura Reading by 8 Meters.

Make it 16 again.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I am bad so don't judge my perk choice.

Self Care: Increased healing by 30% for yourself and healing others. Does not stack.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

An alternative to Monstrous Shrine mentioned above: in theme with the description about how you care for the hooks: Along with the basement hooks, give the MS buff to a hook you put more than one survivor on. The buff lasts on that hook until it is used up in a sacrifice, sabotaged, or you get multiple survivors on a different hook.

Requiring two different survivors rather than any two survivors is there to discourage tunneling.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I would buff Beast of Prey by making bloodlust last 10 seconds longer out of chase in adition to the benifits it gives now

That way you can gain bloodlust, cut of the chase and use the speedboost + undetectable to ambush another survivor

• SaltedSnow
    SaltedSnow Member Posts: 309

I would almost be fine with this, but that change kinda just makes botany knowledge even less useful. I'm aware it had the efficiency, but it's usually used with self care anyways.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

"Autodidact"

Increase the chance of getting any skillchecks considerably (10-30%).

• Zoophage
    Zoophage Member Posts: 122
    edited May 2020

There's SO many perks that need a little tweak! I'm gonna go for something a little more unusual.

Streetwise:

Long nights out taught you to do a lot with what you've got. You're been able to find value in items that were once deemed worthless and thrown out by their previous owners.

Reduces item consumption rate by 20/25/30% for you and Allies within a range of 8 metres. Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

After picking up a depleted, or parially-depleted item, found in the fog it will regain 10/15/20% of its original charges, including any charge-increasing add-ons, in 5 seconds. This effect can only be triggered once every 120 seconds, and only once per item.

e.g., Yellow Toolbox w/ Scraps: 20 + 8 = 28 total original charges; 20%, or 5.6 charges could be scavenged at tier 3; in addition to the reduction in item rate consumption.

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

Enduring: Reduced Pallet stuns by 100%, other stuns by 50%. (Not compromising on this. Old Enduring was better.)

• Zoophage
    Zoophage Member Posts: 122
    edited May 2020

We're Gonna Live Forever:

Each time you perform a Safe Hook Rescue, heal other survivors for a total of 1.5 Health States, or take a Protection Hit, gain a stackable 25% bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100%.

After unhooking a survivor, their aura is revealed to all other survivors for 6/8/10 seconds.

*I know they're working on this perk but I thought I'd give it a try.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

But you know that the new enduring is faster thsn the old right? They just changed the math. The old msths for the new enduring were actually 100%.

• Akito

Selfcare Change step 1

You heal urself and others at 75% of the default healing speed.

Step 2

Botany Knowledge

Increases your healing item efficiency and the chances for receiving skill checks by 50%.

Imagine running botany and autodidact... :)

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

No Mither

-50/75/100% more bloodpoints in Survival catagory.

-25/50/75% lower groaning sound.

-No injury music.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Dying Light

Obsession gains a 20% repair speed increase.

Up to a maximum of 2/3/4 tokens, each hooked survivor (including the Obsession) grants a token.

Each token causes all survivors to receive a 5% repair speed penalty.

All debuffs are capped.

Thanaphobia

Survivors who remain injured will face their inevitable mortality:

• 60 Seconds: Grunts of Pain are 30%/40%/50% more audible
    • 120 Seconds: Survivors suffer from the Hemorrhage status effect
    • 180 Seconds: Survivors receive a 10% repair speed penalty.

All debuffs are capped.

Maximum repair speed penalty: 20%

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395

Buff Monster Shrine like some percentages

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    edited May 2020

Small game : Still does the audio cue for totems and tell how much are standing, reveal the aura of the trap discovered by the perk.

With the high CD of the perk, it's still fair since it only reveal one trap and there can still be plenty around. and would make Small Game a reliable tool on solo queue and for new survivors players.

• Gorgamungus
    Gorgamungus Member Posts: 36

I personally would like Monstrous Shrine to be reworked entirely.

What if it became like Plunder's Instinct, but for killers?

Go to the basement with MS equiped, and the killer can "commune" with the entity for 14/12/10 seconds to receive 2 random addons for the rest of the match. Can only receive up to Rare Quality addons.

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

But it doesn't counter DS or Head On. The numbers don't matter to me if it doesn't counter all stuns.

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

Autodidact: Take autodidact back to it's PTB values, so start at -20% and get a 20% bonus every skillcheck, up to 80%. If I get 5 stacks of autodidact I deserve that level of healing.

Surge: Change from a radius to 3 closest gens. The cooldown prevents it from being OP in a 3 gen setup, and with the range and the cooldown it's worthless.

Lightborn: Prevents all flashlight effects, including lightburn on wraith and nurse. Blind attempts show as normal to survivors committing the blind, but do nothing to the killers vision. When the killer is blinded, gain 5% speed bonus for 10 seconds.

• FrootLoops
    FrootLoops Member Posts: 376

any means necessary: add the ability to detect fake/illusionary pallets

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

Huntress Lullaby

Perk remains active after the totem is cleansed, but you can no longer gain stacks.

Calm Spirit

Shields you from Killer Instinct as well.

• Akito

Yea but they won't change it back again ^^ I can imagine that once maps got fixed and most of the pallets became unsafe enduring will get slightly nerfed

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530
    edited May 2020

Hope - just make it last forever. Since EGC is a thing, it doesn't need the 2 minutes and for every gen repair, gain the Haste status effect for 180s.