Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you have someone you always mori?

mouse0270
mouse0270 Member Posts: 849

So I was hanging out with some friends and we were talking about when and why we mori people.

One of my friends mori's people who bring keys into the match.

Another mori's people who play blendette.

And mine was probably the most specific, I mori every windows store user... Which I guess BHVR is going to break when they add crossplay between consoles because I assume Xbox and PS users are also going to have the little globe to there name...

So is there someone you always more and why?

Comments

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

I mori p3 lauri strodes and p3 dwights cause there toxic and they deserve it just like me.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

No, as I rarely even look at who I'm playing against and what they bringing.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

I dunno, I rarely use a mori.

Partly because I don't really care for the change in game mechanics, and partly because I don't want to listen to even more bitching on top of the usual.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    edited May 2020

Moris are lame and toxic. They do nothing but create uber quick games for both sides. I much rather beat somebody fair and square without tunneling or killing the point of chasing in the first place

Now if I see a key

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Would only use a mori for a daily or when I'm going to be prestiege my characters.

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199
    edited May 2020

I just use rancor and franklins, tunnel them to use their ds then become my obsession. Then mori.

edit:

I use this everyone has flashlight. Bc being toxic is in their nature. :)

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

I only use it on my obsession…….

because I Always run rancor

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

I very very rarely bring Mori (and I don't think I have brought it since the dedicated servers thing is setup)

Usually I'd bring a Mori if I thought I was going up against a 4 Man SWF (though I would not use it unless I confirmed it was a SWAT TEAM SWF)

Now the only time I bring a Mori is if I have a Daily that says I have to kill someone by my own hand. But even then, I don't use it until I am at the last hook for the survivor (or if it is EGC and at that point, I either use it now or I'm not going to be able to).

Mori's are just super boring to me and I lose out on a lot of precious BP so I have no reason to ever really use the stupid thing

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

I always Mori the guy who teabags me at the exit gate when I see him again.

• Nakedwildman
    Nakedwildman Member Posts: 198

I bring a mori many times to the game, but only if players behaviour is bad by teabagging, flash light clicky clickying and such i start to camp, tunnel, slug and mori him.. its more like, he wants the attention, he gets it.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

I only use Moris on P3 Claudettes because I hate having them in my own Survivor games. In my games, they're typically bad and selfish, and usually sandbag you when you're injured on last hook and they haven't been hooked at all, or Urban Evade away from you after they've unhooked you and their Spine Chill has lit up. People who play P3 Claudette usually are using her P3 clothing for the advantage of being blend-y, and I really don't like overly-immersive gamers, so I pop on the Ivory and make sure to keep an eye out for them! 🧐

I sometimes like to use Ebony moris as well for fun, but I only mori on last hook, and I don't ever tunnel people off hook. Ebony moris are nice to have when you injure a Survivor and they run up and unhook their teammate right in front of you, knowing you have a mori -- the unhooker gets what they deserve for purposefully putting their teammate in mori's way.

• Antimon
    Antimon Member Posts: 85

Not Mori, that would be too easy. But I do enjoy torturing Claudettes and making their lives miserable. I'm happy to announce that I have almost 100% kill rate on Claudettes in my games, I simply will never let them escape or have any fun whatsoever. ######### Blendettes, they're the worst of the scum, not in levels of toxicity, but by doing absolutely nothing all game long, not helping team mates, not doing gens, not contributing in any way, shape or form, then escaping through hatch.

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

Toxic survivors (name calling, etc.) who message me after a game will be added to my mori list.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Only .ttv people. I'll give them some good content. Getting hooked then moried. Wouldn't want their audience to be disappointed in a killer not killing now would I?

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I bring moris if I see keys or 2+ toolboxes

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

I don't understand the nature of moring TTV's. What harm did they ever cause you?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited May 2020

I don't do that, but, personally, I feel annoyed at having ads in my game (which is what their URL names are) and having my time go toward content that they often make money from without compensation.

Would you like someone to shove an ad in your face and then make money by recording you without your permission while demanding that the rules be bent in their favor because they have a camera?

EDIT: I don't approve of their behavior, but I can understand why they wouldn't like streamers in their games.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,684

Please try to keep the discussion civil and respectful, thank you.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I have a list. You dont want to be on my list.

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807

I really don't see why anyone would make a list like that. Kind of makes you as bad as the person you target. Also, pretty sure targeting specific players is literally against the rules and reportable. Imagine admitting to it here.

• StutteringSpartan
    StutteringSpartan Member Posts: 254

.ttv’s are streamers that usually bring 3 of the strongest loopers on their friends list and then go out and actively bully killers.

Mori’s stop them having fun

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807

Most of the biggest and most skilled streamers play solo survivor for the most part; and when they do SWF, they aren't super tryhard. They're just meming and having fun. If this makes you mori them...well, I'd say you have a personal issue.

• BadDocter
    BadDocter Member Posts: 48

I only mori toxic survivors and those that don't ready up instead choosing to keep switching survivors.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

Yes, I always mori Steve Harrlington because he is so Senior Highschool boyfriend material so whenever I play against a Steve I kill them first. They're not allowed to leave.

The second guy I just have to kill is Daddy David, especially when he's showing off his body. I mean like you obvi want me to focus on you so there I am.

• StutteringSpartan
    StutteringSpartan Member Posts: 254

I gave them the benefit of the doubt a few times when I saw .ttv each and every game was a attempted bully. I have no issue survivors trying to have fun it won’t be at my expense is all 🙃

Survivors don’t have fun when they’re mori’s, tunnelled, camped etc.

Killers don’t have fun when they’re getting bullied.

In other words survivors are hypocrites

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Yeah: Readers of this comment!

• MrJack20252
    MrJack20252 Member Posts: 390

when i see a P3 Claudette i bring a mori, i have PTSD of swf of toxic Claudettes

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

Nah, I don't bring moris.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

Lmfao

I wish this was true.

TTVs are streamers who usually bring their potato community members - anyone who joins their play queue - who get undue tunnel mori'd because that's the reality of this game. 😂

Unless you're talking about pros, who - as far as those I have watched - usually play random solos. 🤷

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Because they ended up in my lobby while streaming. This means that I am now their personal performer so I'm gonna give them a killer time. If on the off chance its some bully, why would I want their viewers to get the laugh at me? No thanks I'll just keep on hacking and whacking and slashing!

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I ALWAYS mori and tunnel laurie

• domai36
    domai36 Member Posts: 89

What's interesting is that many survivors bring keys to use in case the killer brings a mori. You are both to blame in this case.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I dunno why, but shirtless David running No Mither ticks me off. I'll bring a mori if I see ol' shirtless in the lobby, and I'll give it to 'im if I see a little Broken icon when the tial starts. Of course I never mori anyone who isn't the last survivor or on death hook :)

• Seegson
    Seegson Member Posts: 48

Adam. He has to pay for the chaos the game was turned into the moment deliverance was brought to the fog.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I use rancor all the time so... I mori all the time. Its more like a cypress than a red mori, but I don't really use mori offerings because Rancor is too much fun (and with Nemesis, you can possibly mori 4 people. Three is my record)! : D

However, if I know you are a toxic little piece of work who enjoys the suffering of others, I will make your game miserable. A mori is too quick for that kind of thing. Call me toxic, at this point, I don't really care and they deserve it for being a hypocrite.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Whoever my obsession is at the end of the game if I have Rancor. If I bring that perk I'll happily let other people I might have been able to get escape if that means I get the obsession, I want my little treat 🙂

For offering moris, no. I'd much rather have an offering that gives me more bloodpoints and I don't get the "mori X survivor/cosmetic" thing at all. And mori-ing specific players is something I would never do either. If you somehow end up getting a lot of games with them in a relatively small amount of time and you stay true to your word doing that, you might run the risk of breaking that "No multi-match focusing/griefing" rule.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Nope, not really. It's my motto I can be a good killer without using first-hook moris, like it's my motto I can be a good survivor without running a full meta perk build. I'll chuck em on every once in a while but usually only mori those on death hook, and maybe some good ol' Devour Hope action, but I'd hardly class that as the same thing since survivors can just delete the perk.

I don't like facing moris, I don't being a mori, simple as that. Just like I don't like a 4-stack squadette, so when me and my friends play together we don't become horrible squadette, but at the end of the day you bought this game too.

Play how you want, just don't expect everyone to be happy.

• seyiya
    seyiya Member Posts: 10

Last time I killer moried me was in 2018. So easy to DC in the loading screen with no penalization. End of the problem. If you want easy games play with your friends

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849

I like that this thread degraded so much from the question that like two people actually answered the topic... LUL