Who do you main as a survivor?

guest602
guest602 Member Posts: 149

I personnally used to main Claudette as she's sneaky. Now, I main Meg because she has some cool new skins.

Comments

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Claudette because she's invisible. If you want to try your ass off Claudette is your only choice. Small and black with dark prestige clothes.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

Dwight, cos I'm all about that teamwork :p:p

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Dwight is god, Dwight is life. Team Dwight.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124

Started off with Claudette 2 years ago, then Dwight and now mostly Ace.

• BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31
    Ace.
  • JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78

Used to be mostly Ace then i shifted to nea, now it's my p3 Kate Denson

• EclipseDarkstar
    EclipseDarkstar Member Posts: 47

Quentin. What can I say? I like the guy.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149

@EclipseDarkstar I find him so classy!

• LunarPhoenix0
    LunarPhoenix0 Member Posts: 12

I usually run as Tapp, don't really see a lot in the game much less a bloody one.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Claudette.
    Mostly because I don't want to invest in survivors anymore.
    Maybe Kate pretty soon cuz she's bae.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.  8-)
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I have to run millennial Dwight and I call him the Dwightinator
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Feng Waifu Min 
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

Kate Denson Sia

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Jakiepoo is god
  • RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33

To me, there's no point in maining a certain survivor. I just won't main any male characters due to the hitbox differences. Aside from that, maining a character is purely cosmetic. I just play a lot of Meg and Nea, for some of their customizations. Meg Main big brain

• TheCoreGamer
    TheCoreGamer Member Posts: 4

Jake for life

• Kate_Denson
    Kate_Denson Member Posts: 7

Started with Meg.. now Kate <3.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    David King.
  • skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2018

@RATT said:
    To me, there's no point in maining a certain survivor. I just won't main any male characters due to the hitbox differences. Aside from that, maining a character is purely cosmetic. I just play a lot of Meg and Nea, for some of their customizations. Meg Main big brain

There's a hitbox difference? I didn't know that. Can I ask how you know this?

Oh, and I main Feng and Nea.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

@Cetren said:
    If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.  8-)

Preach it ;)

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I main Jake, mostly because at the time I was entering Dead by Daylight again I foolishly thought that Saboteur was still a meta perk. That, and I didn't own Quentin yet whom I am working on grinding to prestige three.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

Dwight as he's the only survivor I have who's lvl 50. But not for any real reason except I had a few daily rituals for him.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         I’ve always had a thing for Jake; The “wanderer”, “Nature Man”, a “Calm Spirit” kind of a character. He’s the embodiment of how I would be a survivor in most cases. 
         Notice in the intro, He stops Claudette from running towards a fellow survivors’ scream. Perhaps he’s selfish? Or maybe he just knows his priorities? Either way I play a Jake, ‘cause I be a Jake.
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    All hail the mighty Dwight!
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Tapp.  I started playing right as the Saw chapter was released.  that said I just prestige Tapp to 3, so playing chars right now that have bloodpoint offerings.  (for the past week that has been Dwight)
  • Badboy_Bobby
    Badboy_Bobby Member Posts: 25
    I play an extremely urban Feng Feng
  • lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
    I used to main Bill and then Kate came out so I started maining her.
  • lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    lemoNN said:
    Xbox player here otherwise I probably would have mained Bill as well..  
  • AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

I pretty much main Dwight because he's my spirit animal.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    My bae Meggy Poo. Sometimes I flip flop between Feng, Laurie, and Nea. It seems as though on PS4 EVERYBODY uses Claudette and Laurie.
  • Deepi
    Deepi Member Posts: 1
    Dwight.Because he is Dwight
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    I main all of them. I have a different build for each one, and i switch between them frequently. The only ones I haven't leveled up much are Laurie (because I don't like obsession perks) and Quentin (because I haven't gotten around to it yet).
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

I main Laurie! I chose her because I really liked her character design and thought it was a bit more unique. Her perks? Ehhhh not so much lol.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Feng Min is best waifu. Currently aiming to buy all perks in game in her bloodweb. Something around 50 lvls left.
  • shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Feng. She's a cutie. Plus she's the only one I've leveled for more than the teachables. (Except for David who was gonna be my original main but Feng grew on me while I leveled her up for her teachables) And I'm still waiting on that damn bunny hoodie.
  • jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

Nea followed by Feng

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited September 2018

Jake is the one I started with and the only one I've bothered to level up because he had all the perks I wanted at the time.

Post edited by Orion on
  • Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84

Feng Minnie

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Claudette. Although I switch it up a lot because cosmetics make some characters look so goood! The only survivors I never play are Laurie (gross) and Quentin.

• JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    Kate. Mostly because she kinda looks like me and she is the only blondie ( a part Laurie but you need to € her) and I really like her lore, and I like her cosmetics.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited September 2018
    Feng, because she looks like she doesn't give a ****
  • NiteN_⑨
    NiteN_⑨ Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2018

Used to main Claudette but there are to many of those so, my new main is Ace since I horde Items

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Kate Denson because I have all perks on her and I like the way she looks and her additional cosmetics.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Obviously Meg and I got her to P3 but I am beginning to prestige Claudette. Reason being it is so easy to survive with her. Use self care, iron will, calm spirit, and quick and quiet and this ######### is a literal ninja. Dark maps with green, black, and brown designs such as Asylum, Red Forest, and Haddonfield HAVE to be hell for the killer to find Claudette in a green shirt.

Meg > Claudette > Nea > Feng > Dwight in that order

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    David King.

He is just an absolute unit and I enjoy his perks except for No Mither.  I am not that good.  He is great for racking up Bloodpoints especially because I enjoy going in and saving other Survivors.
  • HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

Jake. Although I like Feng Min too. But before she gets decent perks (currently P3 Level 50 with all over the place perks), I need to finish Jake, the new perks from Adam won't help with that.

• Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47

Kate since I bought the game just before her DLC came out and had not picked a main yet. I am thinking of playing Feng more because she has some cool outfits now.