Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who do you main as a survivor?

guest602
guest602 Member Posts: 149

I personnally used to main Claudette as she's sneaky. Now, I main Meg because she has some cool new skins.

Comments

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Claudette because she's invisible. If you want to try your ass off Claudette is your only choice. Small and black with dark prestige clothes.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

Dwight, cos I'm all about that teamwork :p:p

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,893

Dwight is god, Dwight is life. Team Dwight.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124

Started off with Claudette 2 years ago, then Dwight and now mostly Ace.

• BaconMuncher9
    BaconMuncher9 Member Posts: 31
    Ace.
  • JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78

Used to be mostly Ace then i shifted to nea, now it's my p3 Kate Denson

• EclipseDarkstar
    EclipseDarkstar Member Posts: 47

Quentin. What can I say? I like the guy.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149

@EclipseDarkstar I find him so classy!

• LunarPhoenix0
    LunarPhoenix0 Member Posts: 12

I usually run as Tapp, don't really see a lot in the game much less a bloody one.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Claudette.
    Mostly because I don't want to invest in survivors anymore.
    Maybe Kate pretty soon cuz she's bae.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.  8-)
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I have to run millennial Dwight and I call him the Dwightinator
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Feng Waifu Min 
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

Kate Denson Sia

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Jakiepoo is god
  • RATT
    RATT Member Posts: 33

To me, there's no point in maining a certain survivor. I just won't main any male characters due to the hitbox differences. Aside from that, maining a character is purely cosmetic. I just play a lot of Meg and Nea, for some of their customizations. Meg Main big brain

• TheCoreGamer
    TheCoreGamer Member Posts: 4

Jake for life

• Kate_Denson
    Kate_Denson Member Posts: 7

Started with Meg.. now Kate <3.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    David King.
  • skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2018

@RATT said:
    To me, there's no point in maining a certain survivor. I just won't main any male characters due to the hitbox differences. Aside from that, maining a character is purely cosmetic. I just play a lot of Meg and Nea, for some of their customizations. Meg Main big brain

There's a hitbox difference? I didn't know that. Can I ask how you know this?

Oh, and I main Feng and Nea.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,893

@Cetren said:
    If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.  8-)

Preach it ;)

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I main Jake, mostly because at the time I was entering Dead by Daylight again I foolishly thought that Saboteur was still a meta perk. That, and I didn't own Quentin yet whom I am working on grinding to prestige three.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

Dwight as he's the only survivor I have who's lvl 50. But not for any real reason except I had a few daily rituals for him.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         I’ve always had a thing for Jake; The “wanderer”, “Nature Man”, a “Calm Spirit” kind of a character. He’s the embodiment of how I would be a survivor in most cases. 
         Notice in the intro, He stops Claudette from running towards a fellow survivors’ scream. Perhaps he’s selfish? Or maybe he just knows his priorities? Either way I play a Jake, ‘cause I be a Jake.
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    All hail the mighty Dwight!
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Tapp.  I started playing right as the Saw chapter was released.  that said I just prestige Tapp to 3, so playing chars right now that have bloodpoint offerings.  (for the past week that has been Dwight)
  • Badboy_Bobby
    Badboy_Bobby Member Posts: 25
    I play an extremely urban Feng Feng
  • lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
    I used to main Bill and then Kate came out so I started maining her.
  • lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    lemoNN said:
    Xbox player here otherwise I probably would have mained Bill as well..  
  • AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

I pretty much main Dwight because he's my spirit animal.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    My bae Meggy Poo. Sometimes I flip flop between Feng, Laurie, and Nea. It seems as though on PS4 EVERYBODY uses Claudette and Laurie.
  • Deepi
    Deepi Member Posts: 1
    Dwight.Because he is Dwight
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    I main all of them. I have a different build for each one, and i switch between them frequently. The only ones I haven't leveled up much are Laurie (because I don't like obsession perks) and Quentin (because I haven't gotten around to it yet).
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

I main Laurie! I chose her because I really liked her character design and thought it was a bit more unique. Her perks? Ehhhh not so much lol.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Feng Min is best waifu. Currently aiming to buy all perks in game in her bloodweb. Something around 50 lvls left.
  • shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Feng. She's a cutie. Plus she's the only one I've leveled for more than the teachables. (Except for David who was gonna be my original main but Feng grew on me while I leveled her up for her teachables) And I'm still waiting on that damn bunny hoodie.
  • jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

Nea followed by Feng

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited September 2018

Jake is the one I started with and the only one I've bothered to level up because he had all the perks I wanted at the time.

Post edited by Orion on
  • Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84

Feng Minnie

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Claudette. Although I switch it up a lot because cosmetics make some characters look so goood! The only survivors I never play are Laurie (gross) and Quentin.

• JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    Kate. Mostly because she kinda looks like me and she is the only blondie ( a part Laurie but you need to € her) and I really like her lore, and I like her cosmetics.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited September 2018
    Feng, because she looks like she doesn't give a ****
  • NiteN_⑨
    NiteN_⑨ Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2018

Used to main Claudette but there are to many of those so, my new main is Ace since I horde Items

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Kate Denson because I have all perks on her and I like the way she looks and her additional cosmetics.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Obviously Meg and I got her to P3 but I am beginning to prestige Claudette. Reason being it is so easy to survive with her. Use self care, iron will, calm spirit, and quick and quiet and this ######### is a literal ninja. Dark maps with green, black, and brown designs such as Asylum, Red Forest, and Haddonfield HAVE to be hell for the killer to find Claudette in a green shirt.

Meg > Claudette > Nea > Feng > Dwight in that order

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    David King.

He is just an absolute unit and I enjoy his perks except for No Mither.  I am not that good.  He is great for racking up Bloodpoints especially because I enjoy going in and saving other Survivors.
  • HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

Jake. Although I like Feng Min too. But before she gets decent perks (currently P3 Level 50 with all over the place perks), I need to finish Jake, the new perks from Adam won't help with that.

• Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47

Kate since I bought the game just before her DLC came out and had not picked a main yet. I am thinking of playing Feng more because she has some cool outfits now.