Extreme hacking in a match

dadamek8
dadamek8 Member Posts: 59
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

I'm not sure if I should post it on this subforum, but I think it's a huge bug that should be fixed. I was playing with my friend and we had a Detective Tapp in our lobby with the Windows Store icon next to his username, so we didn't expect anything special, but when my friend was downed by the killer in the match, that player healed him instantly to full health and he got the Broken effect (we thought it was For the People), but then he returned to the healthy state after a split second. He kept doing it for the whole match. The killer was not able to hook anyone. That survivor could change his health state to whatever he wanted, even being hooked 30 times in a row. He started speedhacking and flying at the end of the match. When the last generator was done, he spawned around 20 Kates in the exit gate and we couldn't go through them. His perks were Head On, Kindred, For the people, Any means necessary. He burnt the Gruesome Gateau offering.

Post edited by dadamek8 on
8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

They're not social distancing. Reported.

• myersismydaddy
    myersismydaddy Member Posts: 232

I've had my fair share of wallhackers, but this? Holy hell.

• No_
    No_ Member Posts: 1

Same today, à Dwight who burnt a Birthday Cake; the killer was not able to hit him on a gen or grab him, when he got downed at the start of the trial he just escaped, we saw his character getting up and he vanished. That didn’t trigger end game or anything. Weird

This discussion has been closed.