Fix Kate's hair

Seriously. Its been three months.

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

i love how it flings around everywhere i am tempted to play her because its so funny

• JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    Yes... And I thought buying her ponytail fixed that but also also that one glitches... Some love for her hair please!
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

It's annoying.....

But it's sometimes so satysfiing and funny to see it going all around the place

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

It’s not just Kate’s hair, any of the longer hair is the same way. Meg’s longer red hair hair is the same way. Meg also still has the helicopter ponytail. Not really something I particulary care about though. It can be funny at times.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcB8iKxuP_8

I made a video about this myself. It’s really unfair to Survivors. It gives them away when it tweaks out as well.
  • mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

I don't even think they made the physics themselves.
    I think they just used the unreal engine 3/4 preset for physics.

• Fartnuggetpooper
    Fartnuggetpooper Member Posts: 98

no, its art

• Aunt_Cass
    Aunt_Cass Member Posts: 5

@SovererignKing said:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcB8iKxuP_8

I made a video about this myself. It’s really unfair to Survivors. It gives them away when it tweaks out as well.

Can you tell at which point you spot Kate by her hair?

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I love when playing Feng Min and her ponytail grows like three feet and spirals around :p

Also I didn't see when Kate's location was given away because of her hair.

• JustJess
    edited September 2018
    Aunt_Cass said:

@SovererignKing said:

Can you tell at which point you spot Kate by her hair?

I love when playing Feng Min and her ponytail grows like three feet and spirals around :p

Also I didn't see when Kate's location was given away because of her hair.

At 0:09 you can see a kind of blonde straight line appearing for a sec, kind of glitchy orizontally line, but yeah its barely noticeable.
  • Aunt_Cass
    Aunt_Cass Member Posts: 5

@JustJess said:
    At 0:09 you can see a kind of blonde straight line appearing for a sec, kind of glitchy orizontally line, but yeah its barely noticeable.

I really cant see it.

omg. What kind of PC's are you using? If I cant even spot it in the video with pause/rewind and such. You players can actually spot this life ingame?? Thats insane.

• JustJess
    Aunt_Cass said:

@JustJess said:

I really cant see it.

omg. What kind of PC's are you using? If I cant even spot it in the video with pause/rewind and such. You players can actually spot this life ingame?? Thats insane.

Lol im not the one who posted this, but yeah you can notice it, i play on ps4, ugh maybe I have allucinations idk
  • Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47

I see the horizontal line now. This also happens with Kates brown hair?

• JustJess

@Cass said:

Wait is it the same person above or you have an aunt called Cass? I'm getting confused lol.

I don't know about it, don't have it yet... (saving IP to get her new outfit)

• Cass

@JustJess said:

@Cass said:

Wait is it the same person above or you have an aunt called Cass? I'm getting confused lol.

I don't know about it, don't have it yet... (saving IP to get her new outfit)

Lol. yes we are the same ;) Don't know when I shifted from Aunt Cass to Cass, I shouldn't browse forums at 4 AM and fiddle with profile options.

Bit this thread really hammered my selfesteem. As a killer I never seen that horizontal line. Its better I just blame on having inferior hardware.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited September 2018
    I'll get bbq and chilli aura and can tell which one is Kate just because of her glitchy hair.
  • serabeth90
    serabeth90 Member Posts: 100

I still can't see it even when I go to 0:09 :(. This is why I suck at killer lol.

• Cass

@serabeth90 said:
    I still can't see it even when I go to 0:09 :(. This is why I suck at killer lol.

LOL I am glad I am not alone

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    You should change this title to "Fix long hair".
  • freakkiller420
    freakkiller420 Member Posts: 5
    Anyone who plays a lot can add me freakkiller420 on ps4. I play a lot everyone so always up for a game if I'm not working.
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@ProfoundEnding said:

Agreed! I like how it glitches because I think it visually looks kind of cool, but it needs to be fixed. Feng Min, Jake Park, Kate Denson, and Meg Thomas all have long hair that do slightly weird effects at times. Min and Kate are the worst though.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

@ProfoundEnding said:

Agreed! I like how it glitches because I think it visually looks kind of cool, but it needs to be fixed. Feng Min, Jake Park, Kate Denson, and Meg Thomas all have long hair that do slightly weird effects at times. Min and Kate are the worst though.

Yes! I main Feng with her long hair and it glitches, and streches, and clips. It's awful. I still like it enough to use it but I want it fixed.
This discussion has been closed.