Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer from Scream - Ghostface

Alexav
Alexav Member Posts: 11

Scream is one of the best horror movies! Everyone knows the question of what scary movie you like.
Probably 'Ghostface' is one of the best killers ever. He have knife, is stealth, he have a voice changer.

Who not love Ghostface from Scream ?

Who is GhostFace? You dont know?

Survivor can be Dewey(Sheriff) from scream 1-2-3-4.

Comments

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    One day ♡

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

@zacmangaming said:
    If they add a survivor it NEEDS to be Sidney Prescott. She's literally known as the ultimate final girl.

Laurie Strode is the ultimate final girl! ######### Syd anyways, I need a sexy cop.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

I was thinking Randy Meeks as a survivor. We already have a police officer.

A horror enthusiast that studies movies for his own survival. His rules scene is the most memorable in the film for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i17u8vf-_Ok

• zacmangaming
    zacmangaming Member Posts: 103

@iOrangeStain said:

@zacmangaming said:
    If they add a survivor it NEEDS to be Sidney Prescott. She's literally known as the ultimate final girl.

Laurie Strode is the ultimate final girl! [BAD WORD] Syd anyways, I need a sexy cop.

The "Ultimate Final Girl" who died in her series yet I've yet to see Sidney Prescott die yet.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

@zacmangaming said:

@iOrangeStain said:

@zacmangaming said:

Laurie Strode is the ultimate final girl! [BAD WORD] Syd anyways, I need a sexy cop.

The "Ultimate Final Girl" who died in her series yet I've yet to see Sidney Prescott die yet.

You...You got me there...

• Tepiglover88
    Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018
    DELETED
    Post edited by Tepiglover88 on
  • MOMO_Chaotic
    MOMO_Chaotic Member Posts: 7

This would be an awesome chapter if they added it.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    NotSure said:
    • Each match would have two Ghostface's, both being controlled by real players. One player would be Billy, and the other Stu. While they both are baseline killers, the two of them would complicate things for survivors, as even though they can still pallet loop, getting in a chase with both of them would be hard to escape. It would also serve as a version of the 2 killer mode people have been asking wanting for a long time.

This. Would. Be. Perfect.

Unique, doable, true to the films. 
    This is how to do Ghostface in DBD. No other ability would make much sense.  

See any good perk ideas?? 
  • Alexav

I hope they accept this.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited June 2018

Cold Call- Must answer ghostface call. Be careful not to skill check and hang up on him. If hanged up on pop out of a locker closest to the survivor. If noone picks up phone after 5 seconds see all survivors till phone is answered.
    (Another idea for main ability)

• Sorcerer
    Sorcerer Member Posts: 2

He's not scary, and his movies are just satire about the horror genre. Very low chance this would be in the game, would amazing to see him enter the fog, but he doesn't really fit in with the other killers at all.

• Alexav

@Sorcerer said:
    He's not scary, and his movies are just satire about the horror genre. Very low chance this would be in the game, would amazing to see him enter the fog, but he doesn't really fit in with the other killers at all.

Is one of the best crime movie. Is not scary movie 1, is SCREAM 1-2-3-4!

• Mask_maker
    Mask_maker Member Posts: 28
    I think Casey Becker or Tatum would fit in well as a DBD survivor - they deserve to have another run 😀

We already have one cop in the game and so I think that Dewey should sit it out. 

And Sidney has already had the spotlight in every movie.. Enough Sidney.

Gale Weathers could be an interesting survivor though or Randy. 

Hmmm
  • Alexav

@Mask_maker said:
    I think Casey Becker or Tatum would fit in well as a DBD survivor - they deserve to have another run 😀

We already have one cop in the game and so I think that Dewey should sit it out. 

And Sidney has already had the spotlight in every movie.. Enough Sidney.

Gale Weathers could be an interesting survivor though or Randy. 

Hmmm

Is detective not sheriff :) . We can have sheriff!

• Macden7601
    Macden7601 Member Posts: 4
    Behaviour please. Bring Ghostface into the fog.
  • WindStorm
    WindStorm Member Posts: 22

done

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

absolutely

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Love Sidney and she is one of the BEST final girls out of any horror movie EVER but I still believe Laurie THE ultimate final girl.

Let’s just hope if they do add Sidney they don’t make her look like horse like they did Laurie.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Damn...I just realized this comment was from a year ago. I’m such a big brain.