Learning Nurse on PS4

2»

Comments

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Yeah me, since i don't get a lot of playing time, after rank reset I'm usually rank 17,but since i have no interest in stomping new players, i go with nurse until i start getting purple survivors. But it's amazing how good survivors think they are just because they escapedva Ps4 nurse. If you ever want to practice in a private match let me know, i sure would need it

• Dweeteater
    Dweeteater Member Posts: 37

Exactly. I don't know how relative to each other they are but it feels pretty close. Also helps you "find" the crosshairs.

• ActulCasul
    ActulCasul Member Posts: 178

Ok, since you only give attitude to everyone who isn't a yes man, I'll let you have your echo chamber.

• SpookySZN
    SpookySZN Member Posts: 95

She's fun but damn is the game against you at times.. I've whiffed so many times on swings where I'm right on them or the poor framerate screws up your blinks badly.

• HulkHodn
    HulkHodn Member Posts: 116

Man at the beginning learning her on ps4 was horrible. It took me some hours before i got a single hit. Survivors were really cocky and toxic. I dont know how many hours i played her (maybe 20-30) and its really fun. So nice getting hits after a blink. It helps alot that so many ppl (even red ranks) dont know how to run a nurse. So i can get even 4k sometimes and improving every day. So funny how many ppl thinks its a good idea to camp a pallet xd. I play wirhout addons most of the time, using shadowborn nc bbq.

• Sodahead
    Sodahead Member Posts: 99

I've only been rude to one other person besides you. The asshat troll and you because you keep trying to tell me to move on. Echo chamber? No. It's called tips and fellow love of playing her.

If you don't like playing her then STOP playing her. Lol I agree fps is bad but what can we do about it? Nothing. It's still not going to stop me from playing the game in general.

You're the one coming in here with all this so therefore you set the tone in my responses. If you're chill, I'm chill. It's that one universal law you hear about as a kid. I do not act like I know it all, I'm giving my feedback on what I tried and what I seen online. I truly hope things go well for you in life and in game. Have a good one, Pal.

• Reiverdemon
    Reiverdemon Member Posts: 16

Lol finding a nurse on console is like 1 in 50 games. That's why people will meme and taunt every nurse they see. And that's why you get kills as Nurse because the survivors just dick around.

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

Waste of time.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

Speaking for myself, that's one reason i took up Nurse on console, her rarity compare to other Killers.

• FabsRinas
    FabsRinas Member Posts: 169
    edited June 2020

My first real nurse game, pretty demoralizing...

But I've got to push through

Edit: At least the survivors were nice, they didn't t-bag at the exit gate and we memed a bit at the end :D

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495

I really really really wanted to get into nurse. I play on xbox and shes fun but incredibly frustrating with the ammount of bugs she has and not to mention her recent nerf to where she has to wait to blink again. Its stupid. Poorly designed change in my opinion. I honestly think spirit is better than nurse anyways, Nurse would be better if we were robots with precise blinks every time but we're simply not. Spirit can do the same thing and not worry about if shes going to be able to get to where she wants to go. Plus spirit doesnt care what map shes on, She can consitantly 4k on every map.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,774

Tried Nurse on Xbox begore the cooldowns and it was a no go after several multi-hour sessions over a month and a half. Stacks of tires stopping me cold, frame drops with every blink, cannot turn & swing fast enough, bouncing back in between levels in maps, frame drops whenever I swung, hit bloodlust, or almost anything else. Got maybe a dozen kills at best, and two were pitty sacrifices. My git gud was a bust, and now she's harder to learn?!?!

No wonder I see only one or two nurses a month in the red ranks. We yell out "console nurse" and all escape unless we fooook around too much. Y'all got Deathstar-sized balls rolling her out on Xbox.