I know we already have breakable walls but any chance of more dynamic maps in the future?

Imagine playing the trapper and turning the lights off in a room you put a bear trap in. Or survivors instead of closing doors, they slam a door in the killers face.

I know some of these features are in other games but I dunno, I just think it would work really well in game.

Also, off topic but who do I have to pray to for a World War 1 style trench map. Barbed wire, craters in the field, the whole nine yards.

Comments

• Pigpen
    Pigpen Member Posts: 58

I agree. I always wanted doors that started off open that survivors could close and the killer would have to break like a pallet. Slamming a door in the killer's face for a stun would be really cool. It would add some much needed variety to the game.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Won't let me edit but supposed to say "instead of pallets, you can slam a door in a killers face"

That's what I'm saying. Just some extra props in the world that both sides could interact with

• Pigpen

I remember an old PS2 survival horror game called Haunted Grounds ( It was called Dementia in Europe I think). It was basically a single player version of DBD. I seem to remember tons of interactable objects in the game world you could use to slow the killer down. Book shelves, statues, ect. Stuff like that would be nice as well. Imagine being on a second floor and pushing a statue down onto a killer while he's chasing someone else. Epic.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Indoor maps really shouldn't have pallets... accually nothing but a wear house map should

Bookshelves in a library map

Nurses stations on lerys

Haybales ect

Really should reskin those rectangles sometime

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Hm I'm not familiar with this game but I'm going to look it up cause now I'm curious!

100% this. It would definitely help to make the individual maps seems more unique

• Pigpen

It's actually called Haunting Grounds in US. lol, got it mixed up with the perk.