Fun Facts about the DBD Community In Real Life

2Β»

Comments

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

@Cornpopers_Evan Loves to take in new blood. He is now your Senpai as well. Welcome to the elite πŸ˜‡

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Why do you pick such cute and adorable svreenshots? D:

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I'm pretty boring but I'll join.

I'm from a family of eleven.

My favorite color is purple.

I have a dog we got from a store. She was super sick when we got her. She had parasites, was underweight, and had kennel cough. She's fine now though, don't worry.

I've been gaming since I was little and started on the Nintendo 64. I still have the console and the games work as well.

I really, really like smoothies.

I'm actually pretty good at Tetris.

I really love drawing and writing and I'm working on my own comic.

• The_architect
    The_architect Member Posts: 120

here.

I hate every online communtiy with a passion. (with exceptions)

my social life is a roller coaster that i hate.

everyday my parents yell and go to bed i get closer to having my parents divorce.

my dogs give me stress and get rid of stress, so eh

i hate my brother.

i have been listening to like 4 songs about murder and/or suicide.

I am very tired and i kinda wan't put some things out there

this game is so good but i want pull my balls off sometimes.

no online game does not have these stupid names that make me think of commiting genocide.

game companies are dying and i am so sad for the future of landfall

i hate these stupid little ######### that do the stupid what do you do to a soccer/football and you say kick if your a idiot or your tired of there bs.

it's 2:46 right now.

This game has a very small chance of getting rid of these toxic ass hats, and balance there game. fix all the other things as well.

If murder was not illegal, then i would find every entited kid or teen, and cut there junk off while cutting there finers off. using it to gauge there eyes out.

GOOD ######### NIGHT. i am sorry, i am just i tiny bit cranky.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

As a kid I was a massive wrestling fan. We also had a trampoline. The net we had around it wasn't attached to the bottom of the trampoline so when I ran against the net I went straight through to the ground lol the other time was literally just a fall. Very unlucky with stuff like that.

Also cut my eye before. The glasses I was wearing got caught on a net at a fun house. I was running and the nose part was then dragged up from my nose and went across my eye. The cream and drops had to be put in multiple times a day and it was horrible. The pain was also something else.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I have a three way tie for my favourite game of all time, and all of them are RPGs.

Miitopia, Dragon Ball Fusions and Pokemon Black 2.

I feel depressed, but haven't been diagnosed with anything, so I might just be dumb.

• CuteLittleAngel
    CuteLittleAngel Member Posts: 12

Oh yay!

I'm a 5'1'' girl who loves angels

I love horror anything, Junji Ito is my god and I take a lot of inspiration from him.

I like collecting PS2 horror games, both popular and lesser known so used game stores are my most favorite stores.

I'm trying my hardest to become a freelance artist through Patreon and commissions.

I have loved videos games since I was a kid watching my older brothers play all the games I couldn't because I hated reading and refused to do it.

I have a wonderful Labrador Retriever mix named Ceraza, (Yes like Bayonetta Cereza I just spelt it wrong and went with it.) I sometimes think shes half bear and her stomach is a black hole because she has eaten quite a few concerning things and is always fine.

I got my boyfriend into DBD and we make the lovely pair of: I main Survivor and he mains Killer.

Fun little fact, I just multitask my art on my screen tablet on the side when I'm waiting for matches in DBD

I've been following DBD through videos since it was a beta. I only recently got a PC that could run the game so I've been playing everyday to make up for lost time.

I have a lot of things wrong with me health wise. I want to one day do charity art streams when I have a bigger following for cancer during the month I was diagnosed with it.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

"Also I think its awesome you play the trombone. What made you want to pick up this instrument more than the others? Or do you secretly play others"

It interested me at the time, I think mostly because all the other instruments were almost a maze of tubes, except for a few like the Saxophone, Clarinet, and Flute, and obviously Percussion. The Trombone is just a few of long tubes with 2 curves. (There is a difference between a beginner and advanced Trombone though)

The other big difference was it didn't have any valves, it just had a tube that you slide up and down, which can make for some fun sounds. The longer you extended the tube, the lower pitched the notes would be. Maybe it's simplicity is what got me.

I played the Piano from time to time. But that was more of a side project in learning it. Never took classes for it.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I'm a London boy who moved to Glasgow for uni

I speak Spanish and German. Badly. More importantly I can understand them bc I'm planning on going into translation

I go both ways πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

I have four rats, Ixion, Red, Mariah and Barbara (all boys, my gf named half of them)

I had a mohawk in the pre-rona era but I stopped shaving the sides and now I just have shite hair

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

I am a music nerd, I absolutely love music. I listen to all genres. My favourite artists are swans, Godspeed you! black emperor, radiohead, death grips, a tribe called quest, John Coltrane, Queens of the stone age, every Phil Elverum band and many more! I am not much of a gamer, but I love dbd and have been playing it for over 2 years now! I love reading books and my favourite author is Stephen King. My favourite books by him are the dark tower series, the stand, IT, pet semetary, insomnia and Carry. Halloween is obviously my favourite holiday and I love Autumn. I have a 1 year old bulldog. My favourite horror movie is Insidious, as it is the only horror movie that genuinely scared me. I love listening to music critics like Anthony Fantano AKA theneedledrop as I have found a lot of the music I love from him. I play dbd on ps4, and my main killer is trapper and soon to be Oni and Pyramid head! The only genre I dislike in music is screamo or black metal. I love discussing with people or arguing as I have started a series of mine called let's argue on the forums. I don't have any friends to play dbd with so I usually do solo queue when I play survivor. Thanks for asking!

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804
    edited June 2020

Since i'm here, i'll offer some facts about myself

1. I'm naturally Dutch, but I live in the UK
    2. My actual name is Darren
    3. My favourite animals are Dragons, Wolves and the Australian Wedge Tailed Eagle (the first one is obvious since the DM in my name stands for Dragon Master)
    4. I like swords, and judge actions movies with swords in them on how good the fight scenes are (the only reason I find the star wars movies good tbh), however my favourite type of sword is the Keyblade, because they have many different shapes and generally look cool, my personal favourites are the Ultima Weapon from KH2 and KH3, Axel's Keyblade in KH3, Oblivion, Two Become One and the Nano Gear
    5. I am a bit of a Weeb, not a hardcore anime fan but I definitely see why people watch it
    6. My favourite Yu Gi Oh archetype is the Subterror Archetype, however my favourite card is Star Eater because it's relatively easy to bring out, has high ATK, can't be affected by effects when summoned or attacking and generally looks badass
    7. my favourite colours are Black and Green
    8. despite not having worn one in my life, I like Trench coats, because they look cool, however at the minute I like a good shirt and jacket combo
    9. I like Monster Hunter, my personal favourite monsters are the Odogaron and Xeno-Jiva
    10. I have high function Autism, making me seem very anti-social, in reality, i just have trouble making friends and don't like crowds and lots of noise
    11. If a song has a electric guitar riff, chances are i'll like it
  • Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Oof I'm late to this. Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the tag :).

Let's see what's interesting about me...

1. I joined this community and game back in 2018 when it was free on Ps plus.
    2. I have a twin brother
    3. I'm left handed
    4. I love animations and art. I don't draw but I have a deep appreciation for art.
    5. I've recently started working on losing some weight. Lost 7 pounds so far :).
    6. I love the colder seasons of the year
    7. I love playing board/Card games. I'll beat you all in Uno!

That's all I can think of. I'm a pretty simple person :P

• Umbrae_pk
    Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482

Thanks for mentioning me, Unicorn :D Sorry if I reply to things a little bit late,I have not been playing this game as much as I used to and stopped lurking around the forums. I think you and @Cornpopers_Evan will make me return to these forums. :)β™₯️ Much love

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

That was one I forgot to mention, I also have a insanely deep appreciation for any and all types of animations and art. Oh also, @Umbrae_pk, it's sweet knowing that you come back every now and then just for us. Can't blame you at all for stepping out a bit from the forums, it's a lot of the same things over and over again. :/

• GRT_Alkaline
    GRT_Alkaline Member Posts: 226

Let's see... some factiods about myself..

1. My real name is Martin

2. I live in Scotland

3. 36 years old

4. I ran a group that done dumb stunts and fight matches for videos, during the time doing it i have broken a ton of bones that has left lasting effects.

5. I have 2 cats

6. I make gaming/vlog videos on YouTube (mostly gaming though)

7. I have an addiction to Energy Drinks (relentless) - not really but feels that way lol

8. I have 6 tattoos and 6 piercings

9. I am a massive wrestling fan and have been for the good part of 30 years

10. I have suffered from depression and anxiety for years now, and it was made worse when i lost my best friend and my dad within a year that caused me to spiral of control and took me a long time to get out of said spiral in fact to this day it is still impacting me.

There might be something else but can't think right now so I'll leave it at these 10 probably not interesting but meh :p

• Umbrae_pk
    Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482

Alright, let's get into this :D

-I am, and this may be a surprise to some of you, a male 🀠

-My favorite colour is yellow 🀩

-My favorite movie of all time is Coraline πŸ—οΈ

-I'm not straight πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ (don't hate me please 😢 and if you do, I hope you get better soon 😘)

-I'm more of a cat person 😸

-Despite the scandals, Chick Fil A is my favorite fast food place 🍟

Uhhh, I don't really have anything more to say, but if anyone has questions... I guess I'll answer them πŸ€•

Thank you for including me, Unicorn! <3 Everyone be safe out there 😷

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    edited June 2020

I'm not good at these so um yeah here it goes...

I'm indigenous-australian

I have 3 legged dog who is really old now

I main plague and am currently trying to main nurse and pyramid (dont have plague yet) on pc (laptop) with a controller( cause I still need a mouse) it's going great cause I normally play a lot of nurse ps4 but it brokeπŸ˜₯.

I love art. You could say I'm an artist, I normally sketch or draw but I'm trying out paint (which I normally hate) and it going fine.

I'm currently deciding whether I should become a game developer or concept artist, regular artist, entomologist (study of insects) or study celuology (study of cells)

My favourite color would be crimson red

I'm a dude

And I like horror games and mortal kombat.

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

I am Male

I am Brazilian

My favorite color is Orange

I have a cat and his name is Sir Chilly (used to be Chantilly)

My favorite game if all time is Command and Conquer zero hour

A strange fact about me is that I love hate this game

My favorite movie is Iron Man (the first movie)

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43
    edited July 2020
    1. I got open heart surgery when I was 16 (I'm 20), I was born with a congenital heart defect that caused it
    2. I'm going to school to become a medical assistant, that's my dream job along with game designing, but game designing is out of my league because I'm a terrible artist
    3. I'm autistic
    4. I'm Wiccan
    5. I have a 3 legged cat and a hedgehog
    6. My left ear is shaped like an elven ear, it was like that when I was born!
    7. I've been to England and Canada before!
    8. I'm trans (he/him pronouns only!)
  • Chunkyboi
    Chunkyboi Member Posts: 115

This is the most wholesome discussion i have ever seen

Ill post like 4 fun facts:

Im 16

I love Dbd

I love myself and.....

I love YOU all <3

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

-Was lucky not to die of electrocution as a child.

-Have fallen out of a moving train.

-Had my head slammed in to a wall, was knocked out and was rushed to hospital.

-Have had my head stamped on, resulting in a broken nose and smashed teeth (fixed).

I think these events justify some of my personality quirks πŸ˜‚

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

How did you get electrocuted mate? You really have gone through a lot, wow.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I was a child. I stuck a metal coat hanger in to an electric oven's internal section and it went BOOM. 🀯

I've had some other close calls, but some are a bit sinister, so I kept my listing relatively light-hearted.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Ahem well let's see here....

I'm 17

I'm a guy

I'm an anime fan (some of my favorites are Classroom of elite, Death parade, and Danganronpa)

I'm a big rock and metal fan (some of my favorite bands are Pierce the veil, My chemical romance, and Slipknot)

My first videogame I've ever played is Resident evil 4

I'm a Nurse main on both Ps4 and Xb1

I don't read much but my favorite book is probably Looking for Alaska by John Green

I find myself to be very interested in psychology and how the human mind works

Aaand my biggest fear is the unknown of the afterlife. The fear that there may be nothing after death and that we may completely cease to exist entirely.