Survivors who feel entitled to the hatch, why?

Options
johnmwarner
johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

So before I start, let me say I know this isn't all survivors and I do give hatch fairly frequently. If someone DCs early or kills themselves on first hook I'll usually give last survivor hatch because I play survivor myself and I know how frustrating that can be. Also if it was just a really good game, no BM from either side and just generally "competitive," I'll let someone go if I am fortunate enough to win. Of course if someone teabags nonstop or clicky clicks then that goes out the window sorry.

But anyways just had a game where 2 were dead and I hooked the third but she was on second stage not death, the fourth instantly runs out in front of me and waits so I killed her. Post game she says,"I gave myself up and you killed me, D-move bro." Okay, so a couple points.

First, you gave up when your teammate still had life so NO you do not get hatch.

Second, you were a Blendette so NO you do not get hatch. This was further substantiated by the fact that the point totals for survivors were 12k, 10k, 9k and 7k guess who had 7000? Right, this blendette does the least all game, gives up before it's really over, and feels she deserves hatch? LAUGHABLE

Comments